Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:00:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Messenger for crypto enthusiasts  (Read 204 times)
Dean Collins (OP)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:15:29 AM

Greet you all!
I earn my coins via ICO airdrops, trading afterwards and referrals
I hate it I spend so much time on my laptop, taking into account my trades have dropped. I would like to rationalize my time having encrypted messenger, e-mail, trading news (and mining hardware joking ) all on my dashboard.
Is it possible? Share your insights plz.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

It seems like you believe in miracles Smiley If such service will be available, I'm sure all of us will already know about it.
Now I can only recommend you some messengers that have built-in crypto wallets and provide you some kind of earning extra coins for some actions
NeutralCreep

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:31:10 AM

Greet you all!
I hate it I spend so much time on my laptop, taking into account my trades have dropped. I would like to rationalize my time having encrypted messenger, e-mail, trading news (and mining hardware joking ) all on my dashboard.
looks like a babycry. Is it so difficult to open for you 2 more tabs in your browser? I don't want to say that your idea is bad, but it seems to me a bit difficult to manage relevant news + encrypted mail + messenger in one service.
Dean Collins (OP)

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:04:53 AM

Why do you consider it hard job?? We still have multi services like rambler -- mail, news, forums . But the news feed about IT and crypto I would appreciate more.
BorutosDad

Activity: 36

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:42:12 AM

Why do you consider it hard job?? We still have multi services like rambler -- mail, news, forums . But the news feed about IT and crypto I would appreciate more.
Services like rambler have "News threads", they defined as Politic, Economic, HighTech and so on. I think that you can mail to developers and offer them to add a crypto-thread.
Sethrey

Activity: 916
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 10:19:51 AM

Try to check some new exchange services. I think there are some that may include crypto news also as they have a wallet and exchange at the same time. As for more features I didn't hear about any.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 08:48:15 AM

Greet you all!
Telegram is basically messenger for crypto enthusiasts, it even had its own ICO to get funding from people (which I love, instead of corporate, people and users fund it themselves). They are not a product to have a dashboard to show that kind of stuff for you but they are "messenger" like you mentioned.

Your post and title are asking for different stuff, if it is messaging you are looking for there are thousands of telegram groups that involve crypto as main topic and you can use them.

If it is a dashboard you are looking for there are multiple different ones for portfolio, for miners, for gamers and many more, they are not all in one place but with couple of apps you can have yourself what you dream of. Definitely nothing for airdrops though, I think airdrop centered telegram group is your only way and it is on mobile too.
Man Illa

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:03:24 AM

Greet you all!

I have never heard about such service.
But I am eager to use it.
If you know any, write directly to me plz.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 25, 2018, 12:52:03 AM

Greet you all!

I think I have seen some ICO creating the same exact platform/dashboard you wanted, I just can't remember the name but I'm pretty sure there was one. There we're platforms that offer what you are looking for, even though their not compiled into one dashboard, you could still use them inside your browser.
BorutosDad

Activity: 36

View Profile
January 11, 2019, 09:44:25 AM

Telegram is basically messenger for crypto enthusiasts, it even had its own ICO to get funding from people (which I love, instead of corporate, people and users fund it themselves). They are not a product to have a dashboard to show that kind of stuff for you but they are "messenger" like you mentioned.

Telegram ICO launched already? I've heard that Pavel Durov just started to take actions to it's start. What ICO you are talking about right now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: