Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:14:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time to invest now ? after the falling  (Read 2058 times)
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:16:37 PM

Start investing when you are ready to face your fear, when greediness can be controlled and emotions can be taken away, right now we are seeing a huge market falls down, if you can buy and hold for longer time today is indeed a good day to start holding your assets while wild downfall are still happening
you can buy more coins that you want keep it until it start to rise high again.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nowherman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:17:51 PM

Given the wisdom that successful traders always go against the market, the idea of starting to invest in Bitcoin and other altcoins seems quite reasonable. At the same time, it is necessary to adhere to strict money management. The market situation is very fragile and uncertain.

stomerliren

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:31:19 PM

When need to start buying?
bassbity

Activity: 1092
Merit: 284

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:33:09 PM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?
Wait untill december, my prediction bear market will keep going untill the end of this month and after that we will see a big bull run in the end of december. But if you think this is the good time to buy more, you can follow your intuition.
yes I waited in December to the end what would happen to the crypto market, hoping to be full in that month because there were some coins that I held from buying the lowest price, predicting that it would return to peak.
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

The price of cryptocurrency, I think, has reached its minimum. Therefore, now you can successfully invest and get a good profit in the near future.

takngantuk

Activity: 1024

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 12:58:11 PM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

You should not wait, because now is not the right time to invest. just because prices are down doesn't mean it's the right time to buy. we cannot confirm that the current price has touched the lower limit.
copyfile

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:01:23 PM

It is up to everyone to invest at this stage or not. Personally, I buy coins little by little after every market fall. Thus, I average my positions. It is likely that the bottom has not yet come, and bitcoin can go lower. Therefore, all the money to buy now is not necessary, you have to wait
baigreen

Activity: 625

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:04 PM

Buy an ETH at $ 100 and sell for $ 300 a great idea. ) I think we are investing now. And everything will be well with you in the near future.
anov996

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

Yes, this may be the most effective time to speculate...that is if you've got the money that you simply area unit willing to require some risks. the matter with this case is no one is aware of once the execution gonna stop and therefore the market creating some reversal. In alternative words, nobody is aware of if the bottoming has already been done. is} the rationale why it can be thus exhausting for the market to form an honest rebound as a result of everyone have gotten demoralized con the longer term of the market...and rhetorics aren't any longer serving the market that abundant and even excellent news aren't any longer the measuring device of the longer term of this business.
jems

Activity: 854
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:05:00 PM

to start the right investment is to buy when the price is below, and if you think the price is now the lowest point then do it, one suggestion is to remain a wise investor who always analyzes in detail before investing and does not regret the decisions he has made.
WiiD

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:08:04 PM

The right time to invest in top coins for the long term. In the growing market, Bitcoin will grow first, so I would invest in it.
kiansantan

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:13:01 PM

I have never seen such a low price and I am sure one day crypto will rise again and will reach a new price record. I am trying to find some additional funds to invest in crypto currencies now.
accounting 181293

Activity: 662
Merit: 11

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:15:29 PM

not that easy, there are still many things that you have to pay attention to before buying some crypto dimarket coins as attack. Have you made an analysis for the coin you want to buy? If you haven't tried it and see how big the presentation is to be able to make a profit?
Bittalk12

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:20:08 PM

Red market is always the best time to enter because most altcoins specially your favorite to invest with are on sale. This might be pretty scary but investing is all about guts and patience right? This might be pretty similar to gambling but more safer since we have fundamental and technical analysis to rely on when making a decision. Cryptocurrency is here to stay and an adoption is inevitable. We are seeing proofs that bitcoin and other altcoins are being used a form of payment through online transactions so what I am saying always have a basis.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:20:41 PM

Noone can say it surely but yep its very good time to invest, we have seen this situation many many times so its very possible bull is coming to us ,if you have money then find good alt for example,, DeepOnion, and buy some.

saycryptohello

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:21:49 PM

be careful in the sense that it is not yet clear whether we have reached the bottom or the fall will continue
LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:26:11 PM

it's up to you to use strategies in investing with crypto currencies that are important beliefs and patience are the most important main capital
paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:32:52 PM

Each of the investors should be aware that there will be no quick profit and easy money. The crypto market has entered a new phase of its development. Only those projects that will be used in real life will grow in value. Along with the development of the project will increase the price of its coin. But this process is not fast. It may take a few years.
Who I

Activity: 420
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:33:16 PM

One good trader with whom I am familiar, says that before the end of the year the market will recover a little, and in the new year will again begin to fall strongly. Be careful with trading
restumaulana

Activity: 476

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 01:33:50 PM

I see that there is still a very high possibility that btc will be in the range of $ 3,500- $ 4,000 and eth will reach under $ 100 maybe $ 80 so you have to be careful

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: