Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:31:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is time to invest now ? after the falling  (Read 2058 times)
andongdanisi

Activity: 379
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:22:14 AM

I think it can be purchased, but you have to make a plan, such as controlling the amount of investment and the distribution ratio, I have purchased an crypto worth $1,000!
50% BTC
30% XRP
20% BCHSV

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:35:33 AM

It's up to you if you want to invest now, but for me, if I have given a chance and capital I would invest a lot specifically to eth and btc because they are so cheap right now and it will certainly give us a lot of profit.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:45:14 AM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?
Just invest little by little so you can avoid some losses because the market is still in down trend situatio. Try to see the market and once you see it will be afraid to invest because it is totally down like ethereum where the price is around $100. Do you think it is still worth to invest?
enataniv

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:56:10 AM

Just HALK
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:08:08 AM

There are cons and pros that we can get after the cryptocurrency market got crashed. The pros that we can get is we can buy many profitable coins at cheap prices but the cons is the value of the coins that we have is continuing to decline.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:12:58 AM

Now days bitcoin,eth and all the altcoin price falling to a lower price,others fear I greedy,mabe it's time to invest now ?

This is the second fall this month. Where does the price go next? I think no one knows. Therefore, trust your inner voice and follow his instructions.

UAE Seasider

Activity: 700
Merit: 110

Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:18:06 AM

The thing is nobody really knows if it has stopped falling as yet, I purchased some from FIAT last week and again today. I will continue making small purchases each time (if) it continues to drop rather than try and guess a bottom and go all in at once. Doing things that way you are spreading the risk and likely to get more value for your investment.

HELIOS PROTOCOL ★ ✅[DAG]✅[BLOCKCHAIN]✅[PoS]✅[Masternodes] ✈✈✈[weekly Airdrop][join our discord to qualify]✈✈✈
 ▬▬  Mainnet Launched  |  Parallel Blockchain  ▬▬ 
 ▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐ Website  |  Github  |  Bitcointalk  |  Bounties  |Discord  |  telegram▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐
anjohyx

Activity: 451

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:20:54 AM

It's up to you if you want to invest now, but for me, if I have given a chance and capital I would invest a lot specifically to eth and btc because they are so cheap right now and it will certainly give us a lot of profit.
Ethereum price is really cheap right now if compare with last year, current price only cost $100, I prefer buy ethereum rather than bitcoin because I think market crash is cause by bitcoin price drop 50% in 10 days and bitcoin cash wars, so I hope everything will be fine and back to normal soon

testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:22:35 AM

I think so, maybe we are wrong but I'm going to do my bet.
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Buy now bro and don't be greedy at this situation, when your investment grow more than 25% just sell it and move on. Short term investment is the best thing we can do at this moment, hope bear market will be over soon.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
GodsChosenVessel
Copper Member

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:51:22 AM

It's the best time to invest. Look for some coin you know that have great potentials and buy them in bulk as the price is low at the moment, but not for a long time. As soon as you gain like 30% of your investments, just sell out.

Ethereum Next is a brand-new cryptocurrency
 Twitter      ⟹ Ethereum Next  ⟸     telegram
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:02:03 PM

Just invest if you feel like it to invest, as long as you have budget. Just make sure that you know what you are investing at. For me the market is good to invest right now because the market is cheap right now.
myohmy81

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

If you have funds to invest then you should be careful in choosing on those many altcoins as the bear is not yet done with his mission. It's better to choose bitcoin as this can easily bounce back since this is the barometer in crypto prices.
tiothreadphello

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:12:00 PM

Need to sell a crypto now?
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:37:20 PM

Today Bitcoin has fallen again, it's hard to predict where the price will stop. For someone it is negative, because Bitcoin bought more expensive than today's price and is now lost. But if you take it positively, there is a good time to buy. Although, I would wait a few more days for the price may be even lower. It's up to you how you decide.
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:12:30 PM

In principle, an interesting option, but if you really believe that the cryptocurrency market will unfold and the price rises, then you can invest, but you have to wait a long time until the market gets growth

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:17:52 PM

If you want to make a good return on your investment you can take a look a Horizen. The project is already over 1 year old with a huge team. It's started to get attraction a few months ago and the interest is still growing. Horizen has an advanced technology focusing on privacy users.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
sandgluenick

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:17:13 PM

In principle, an interesting option, but if you really believe that the cryptocurrency market will unfold and the price rises, then you can invest, but you have to wait a long time until the market gets growth
now it is indeed the best time if you want to invest long term by buying potential coins when the price is down very deeply.
and even though it takes a long time to feel it will be comparable to the results that will be obtained if only according to predictions. and patience is the key to it all. I think everyone who decides to invest long-term already understands that.
Janevinex

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:24:08 PM

Now of course a good time to take something with altcoins , but of course not all the money and only you can buy part now

━ ━━ ━━━ ━━━━    (  (  (    What is MAST?    )  )  )    ━━━━ ━━━ ━━ ━
━━  ━   ( ( (   MAST.eco   ) ) )   ━  ★ ATO ★ ━ ━━
jaywizzy

Activity: 510
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

The current situation we are now I can't advice people to invest again because the the situation is out or hand. The only advice I can give people is just for them to hold their token till the market is green.

► HackenAI ◄ (http://url=https://hacken.ai/) ♦ HackenAI - Personal Cybersecurity Application ♦ ► HackenAI ◄[/url (http://url=https://hacken.ai/)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: