Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:20:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hold or Sell?  (Read 863 times)
kimhervias29

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

What is your strategy in this bloody market that we're facing today? Are you still willing to hold your cryptos or would sell it already?

I have waited a long time and have hedl my tokens and coins hoping the market would become positive. I won't sell now and do more losses. I have held before so I won't mind doing some more.
restumaulana

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:22:11 PM

rather than selling it at a bargain price, I prefer to hold it down until the price I want, I do not care about the trading strategies that many people use, I just think about long-term

aalborg

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

It doesn't matter, on this dumping market everything will get you nowhere. I am buying the deep.
This is the only strategy can be applied to this market. I believe it is so.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:24:51 PM

Of course I will hold and will wait until the coin price starts to rise, I think I will not only hold, but I will buy a few coins when I see a market that is declining, as well as Bitcoin I am sure there will be a lot of people buying current price.

Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

What is your strategy in this bloody market that we're facing today? Are you still willing to hold your cryptos or would sell it already?
Well I have coins that I keep them for a long time of course I do not sell , and there is a portfolio to trade and the last time I knocked stop loss, it is better to be out of the market

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:00:12 PM

In my opinion, the market is very volatile so hopefully it will stabilize. This makes investors anxious. At this point, it is best to keep them for a while until the market stabilizes and then sells. Do not hurry, wait and be patient.
abstractednerve

Activity: 752
Merit: 500

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:07:49 PM

People who still holding the coin for a long time they need to hold for more days because it is alredy too late to sell. The market is bleeding badly so this time is not for selling if you sell then a huge loss you have to count. So investors need to keep patience until the market turn out nicely this is my personal opinion.

▄▄██████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄██████████▌ ██████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀███████▄
▄████████  ▄██████▄████████▄
█████████  ▀██▀  ▄██████████
▐██████████▄     ▀███████████▌
▐█████████████  ▄  ▀█████████▌
█████████████ ▐██  █████████
▀████████▀██████▀  ████████▀
▀███████▄       ▄████████▀
▀██████████▌ ██████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀▀██████████▀▀
.$martFund.

▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
▀       ▀
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█      ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
   ▀█▀   █    ▄▀       ▀
▄   █   ▄█▄   █▀▄▄   ▄▄▀
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█   ▀█▀   
     █▄       ▄▄   █   ▄█▄
     █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀ █ ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀
     █    █    █    █▄       ▄█
  ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▄▄▀▀▀▄▄ █ ▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
▀       ▀▀       ▀    █   
▀▄▄   ▄▄▀▀▄▄   ▄▄▀█▀▄▄ █ ▄▄
   ▀█▀      ▀█▀   █   ▀▀▀
▄   █   ▄▄   █   ▄
  ▀▀▄█▄▀▀   ▀▀▄█▄▀▀
..One-stop Blockchain..
..Investment Solution..
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

oceanx
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

Now selling extremely stupid. Bitcoin is $ 3,700, and maybe the price will be even lower. And sell when it goes to growth.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

if me, i will sell it if i still have balance in coin and change it to fiat or tether.
because is a not good time to holding, if you want to keep it for longtime i think is a great time to buy.
aalborg

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:37:25 PM

You've got to take your own decision.
In other case you will be asking this question for all of your crypto life, so think by your mind and stay away from advices.
Azcoinbig

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:44:20 PM

The height on this market is not avoided,  but when would it be, that is a guestion?! If we sell the coins how, of course it will give you a minus. That is why you need to risk and keep coins.
FelippeHeinz

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:48:19 PM

This fall is a reflection of the crisis in the world market. Soon the crypto market will return to normal and ... "to the moon".  Roll Eyes
bonyaserg

Activity: 1876
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:51:09 PM

Personally, I think that very strange moments are happening on the cryptocurrency market and this is all a test for nerves. I, too, usually radiate optimism about this. Firstly, because prices have fallen sharply over the past week, and there are still no signs of a reversal. And, secondly, because this correction has spread, like an epidemic, absorbing the entire crypto-universe. And for all such indicators, I continue to hold a crypt and wait for success in the cryptocurrency market.
Yusuf77

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:53:33 PM

We lost a lot on altcoins this year
losing because you don't have a good and right plan, yes indeed the market is currently unstable and coin coins are down. even though like that we also need to prepare the best plan so as not to lose. keep calm and don't panic because this has become a risk that we must accept.
Utyg

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:19:43 PM

To sell your crypt now, tokens is the worst strategy. Since we've all been working od to go to McDonald's now. Or sit with friends to drink beer There now in no event it is impossible to sell. Since we've almost hit rock bottom. Now we need to wait only for success and reversal.
apitico

Activity: 571

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:25:12 PM

More and more I'm thinking about selling, but I think it would be the wrong thing to do. Now the cryptocurrency market is going down and most likely it will continue to happen, but most likely a year or two later it will come to life again and will grow rapidly.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

In my opinion this is the best time to buy or hold cryptos, because the market price drops at the last point, I'm sure the price will return to normal and after that the crypto market will increase again, because I see it from the movement of the graph.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
KKH84

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:37:00 AM

Responding to crypto prices going down doesn't need to be excessive. Don't also depend on other people's thoughts.

Because if you decide based on the opinions of others it means you are dragged down by the stream. Take the decision to buy / sell based on observations and results of consideration according to your own.
darshan331

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:43:27 AM

Holding is better for now because crypto market is low now if you sell coins now it will leads you to loss so keep hold your coins for few days.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:56:09 AM

We cant possible sell our coin if the condition of the market is still the same as today where many coin are in a loss state.
Their price dropping a lot, compared to the previous price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: