Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?!  (Read 986 times)
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:11:32 PM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?
The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:35:58 PM

I personally and strongly believe in backing the value of crypto, digital asset with real life tangible one! This will give it a better adoption and make it more stable too, in regards of its price.

Actually we have this Gigzi running ICO, which is all about backing the crypto asset with real precious metals price, like GOLD. This is huge, because if we think what gives FIAT its initial value, then it is Gold at the first place. Gigzi backing crypto with precious metals will solve its volatility and wider its adoption..

That will and should help the market tremendously in the long run.. . and honestly, I can't see any other ico project that does what Gigzi is working on, or comes close to it.

=>>> Please watch this video from the 15:00 minute. This consolidate my point of view:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q8R71WGO3qU

niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:44:58 PM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
I do not see any reason to worry about projects that do not have a useful product, do not have an interesting idea and a strong team, because in a falling market and in the face of great competition among ICO projects, useless projects are still doomed to be killed soon. We have seen many such projects, the coins of which have no value, such projects will appear in the future, but also then die.
Dasha88fed

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:12:46 PM

Now is a difficult time for any project, especially for a new one. But I believe that only a few projects really benefit the crypto industry and most projects profit from market growth, so now they are waiting for the market to stagnate and extend the Crowdsale period of their tokens while waiting for market growth.
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:13:38 PM

The current ICO project has been largely unsuccessful. Because ETH is falling every day. Interest in ICO has been lost. It will take a long time for the market to recover.

It solely depends on the news, whales and general investors, prices were definitely a ride of a roller coaster, there would be massive dumps and pumps anytime and the famous proof would be the last year ATH for just a month of the build-up to its price from 3k to almost 20k last December, who knows what exactly the price will flow this time, whether we can actually see some bull run this time or the bear will dominate the market this season.

Umkar

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:14:59 PM

The market of cryptocurrencies will be 10 times more valuable if the projects that you are describing were real at all, but most of those projects are scams and attempts to get money and nothing more, and it seems that people are finally understanding that and they have decided that they are not giving away their money to a bunch of people that do not deserve it.
I would not generalize, because even if the project is not fraudulent, this does not mean that the project will ever be successful. His team and community play a huge role in any project, because only a strong team can properly develop their project, cope with the difficulties that absolutely all projects face and the future fate and authority of the project depends on the speed of solving these problems.
Omela44
Copper Member

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:17:38 PM

The market needs new investors or fresh money. Of course, several large acceptance points can bring the market back on track. I can not think of anything else that could help the market.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Of course, I am sure that cryptocurrency and the entire cryptocurrency market need to start the recovery process, because I don’t understand how a market with such opportunities can fall. It is simply impossible.
mel_smog

Activity: 67

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:19:01 PM

stop hoping that regulation and BAKKT will save crypto
duuprathromil

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:24:51 PM

I lost a lot on altcoins this year
itvolope

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:27:50 PM

Should I sell a crypto now?
Huskarls

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:28:10 PM

I also don't understand that even though what can be seen is that the theme / topic brought to their project / ICO is the same as the one before, the difference is mostly just names and some additional features that are even useless. This is what later worries. innovation but not balanced
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

What the market need is just patience.  Don`t panic. Hold your horses. It`s just a matter of time before everything is back on track again.
boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:43:06 PM

What the market need is just patience.  Don`t panic. Hold your horses. It`s just a matter of time before everything is back on track again.
Yes, i try to stay calm, but with the current prices, this is not easy. I will not look at the prices in the near future, otherwise i will be depressed.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
sam53

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:48:56 PM

I don't think 1 or 2 good news can make this market become better. I think we need a cleaner to bring all scam ICO projects and shitcoins to trashcan to make this market become better. Beside, I think we also need huge amount of money to pump this market back Smiley)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:56:42 PM

The current state of the market does not lend itself to logical comprehension as such. There are no special reasons for such a collapse of the market, therefore, it is almost impossible to predict its behavior for the near future. Management is a great manipulator, and how they go on, the average person finds out after all that has happened.
Kamidzy7

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:01:50 PM

New money,and new investors,it's like new blood that flows and the river does not stagnate,and does not turn sour,and does not turn into a swamp!Everyone is waiting for the sunset, the big players,as they will come and go the movement is already up,so just wait,and preferably not in a panic,and sopochina head

https://www.heta.org/  Build The Smart Industries On Top of HetaChain
ATSgrowth

Activity: 924
Merit: 106

homt.net

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

ICOs should bring more money from the real world and not only collect money from crypto holders. Like in 2017, there was a big boom caused by ICOs that attracted new investors to high profits.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Tosin12

Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:48:43 PM

I think the market doesn't need anything in particular to get back on its feet but it's going to happen naturally just like the stock markets too isn't fairing well, it's a general economic issue and in due time the cryptocurrency market will boom again
Kulitha

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:54:48 PM

I think now for recovering market there isn't anything to do rather than giving time. With news and other facts market has been finding the bottom. As that market will recover at some time with positive news and other facts. By studying previous bull runs and corrections market will take some time. i believe it will take at least one year. 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: