Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:03:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think the market needs to get back on track?!  (Read 986 times)
Milethave (OP)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:07:43 AM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
Any opinions on this topic?
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:12:00 AM

Many ico that are already on the market will not survive this natural selection remains the strongest. Then when the market becomes stable and even grows, we can see other promising projects. There will be less unnecessary projects.
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:12:22 AM

Any good news can spark the start.

We were looking for approval of etf but it seems not now. Any good news can be good.

juanda

Activity: 756
Merit: 111

cro.baby

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

One of them is increasing trust in investors in making transactions. During this time I saw them (investors) hiding or did not dare to invest because many ICOs led to fraud. In my opinion, this is a problem that must be overcome so that the market gets back on track.

qualitywork

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:23:46 AM

Definitely it needs to be back on track as this disaster is disgusting and short term investors are waiting for a change in the value but no improvement shown from past few days in CMC, last quarter should rock like everytime let's hope for best.

khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:29:58 AM

I can't think for a real thing that can just change the trend we have right now, the market is going down like crazy and without any real reason, so I expect it to go up without a reason too, when there is no real clear reason behind the market states now I think it is safe to assume that the big whales are behind this, and if the whales are behind this huge dips and think the market will rocket in no time and without any warning.
Consaine

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:33:36 AM

One of them is increasing trust in investors in making transactions. During this time I saw them (investors) hiding or did not dare to invest because many ICOs led to fraud. In my opinion, this is a problem that must be overcome so that the market gets back on track.

Indeed,Im with you.
ICOs with good investers are the key,even tho' the ICOs must have a pretty good plan, well thought strategy,they need to offer something that isn't on the market atm, they need to prove it is worth investing in, if you know what I mean.

Successv

Activity: 207
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:38:02 AM

Now there are very few projects, and even fewer of them will collect the necessary amount, and even fewer will bring their projects to the end, and even fewer will have any impact on the market!
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:42:05 AM

Just ignore those projects if you think they aren't helping the market.

If you keep on watching out those projects, you'll just stuck thinking if they really are contributing the market. Most of them are just dividing the money in the circulation and interest now with ICOs were reduced due to the number of scams that came to it.
Broged

Activity: 55

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

I think we need to trust some of the pre-ICOs.Just analyze what's on the market even tho lots of people think there's nothing good left.The important thing we need to focus on is "the investers" strong ones, they take a look at what they invest in.I don't think they invest in something they don't believe in.Take as example "SoftBank"/"Du Capital", they are investing in a pre-ICO "Ludos", I dont think they are investing blindfolded.
I checked that Ludos, I must say they have a lot of good investers besides SoftBank and Du capital, they have a good plan, nice strategy, and take a look a what they're trying to develop, an ecosystem for the gaming community.
I don't know, I think this what the market needs right now, pre-ICOs, projects with strong investers.This what we need to focus on, these kind of projects.  Wink Smiley
coolon

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:51:32 AM

This is a natural correction. Look at the history, the previous corrections were also long, and took more than a year. So I think we just need to wait for the bull market, maybe this year it will not.

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
TUDOX

Activity: 111
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:18:52 PM

This is a natural correction. Look at the history, the previous corrections were also long, and took more than a year. So I think we just need to wait for the bull market, maybe this year it will not.

I agree with you that it is a natural correction to an extent. I believe that there are also other factors at play that seem to be helping in prolonging the correction too.
nyia

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 12:45:38 PM

As all we can see the market isn't going anywhere but down.But there are a lot of projects and ICOs appearing everyday but not helping the market at all.
It's true that if there are many new digital currency projects, the developers propose funds to make their mission a success, but I don't think this has any effect on the reduction in altcoin prices.
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 12:56:16 PM

I think the emergence of a large number of ICO projects will not affect the market, because of this large number of ICO almost 90% are not implemented.
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:09:06 PM

I think we need a lots of things in this market to turn it green. Firstly we need so real good news from USA or China. Or something like this big country. Then we need some institutional investors in this marlet. When they come market will surely go. And most of general people who always panic they have to calm. Then this ICO market the problem is we saw a lots of failed and scammed project. We need more people to analysis ICOs which is good or not instead of promote bad project. And we need some platform who talk about ICOs properly. I think at this moment we need this type of things.

Ande1965

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 01:18:12 PM

I think we need to trust some of the pre-ICOs.Just analyze what's on the market even tho lots of people think there's nothing good left.The important thing we need to focus on is "the investers" strong ones, they take a look at what they invest in.I don't think they invest in something they don't believe in.Take as example "SoftBank"/"Du Capital", they are investing in a pre-ICO "Ludos", I dont think they are investing blindfolded.
I checked that Ludos, I must say they have a lot of good investers besides SoftBank and Du capital, they have a good plan, nice strategy, and take a look a what they're trying to develop, an ecosystem for the gaming community.
I don't know, I think this what the market needs right now, pre-ICOs, projects with strong investers.This what we need to focus on, these kind of projects.  Wink Smiley
I've heard of this project before, saw it's name on this forum from time to time and I could say that having banks as your investors its a good sign, we all know that banks seeks money and they would not invest in projects that can't get a profit for them. I know that if they have just a bank as an investor doesn't make them a good project but I will keep an eye on them when the ICO stage will start.
Joyagesse1995

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:29:48 PM

I've heard of this project before, saw it's name on this forum from time to time and I could say that having banks as your investors its a good sign, we all know that banks seeks money and they would not invest in projects that can't get a profit for them. I know that if they have just a bank as an investor doesn't make them a good project but I will keep an eye on them when the ICO stage will start.

Checked them out, I just did Smiley.
Pretty promising,at least I like their ideea of blockchain infrastructure fr the gaming community, i dont know but ive been into tho gaming world for a long time and recently into the crypto one and the idea smiled at me.Smiley im giving them a chance.I've heard about them on other serveral threads.
Oh and sorry I'm off topic, I also believe that good investers bring good ICOw, its pretty logical to me.You dont need to be in this crypto thing to know this, but its like any other markets, its has ups and downs.I think you need to chill and have patience.Smiley
Prompyboo

Activity: 807
Merit: 251

World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:44:20 PM

ico have very huge depending on the market. if the market goes down icos also can not work normally because there is no people who interesting in ico

Sifon

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:48:58 PM

Typical of how the market will respond to these projects is obvious already. Many of them will struggle to reach softcap and will get frustrated and leave the space. The reason they're not helping the space is because of intent. Many of them launch to defraud the crypto community, some have no real use case, some are copied ideas with a different name.
mayan251

Activity: 267
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:57:37 PM

The current ICO project has been largely unsuccessful. Because ETH is falling every day. Interest in ICO has been lost. It will take a long time for the market to recover.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: