Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 04:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Buy ideas, should not buy the price  (Read 874 times)
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:08:16 PM

Do not let others influence your thoughts because you are the most trusted source of information.
This is one of the reasons i do not like when people are asking their mates in the crypto space, to help them choose the coin to invest in. Little do they know that no one can make the right choice for them. Then they will start receiving random answers, which might lead them into making the wrong choice.
Everyone should learn how to research and to devote time for the research, no matter tight your schedule is.
bootlace

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Justice as a Service Infrastructure

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:19:24 PM

Do not let others influence your thoughts because you are the most trusted source of information.
This is one of the reasons i do not like when people are asking their mates in the crypto space, to help them choose the coin to invest in. Little do they know that no one can make the right choice for them. Then they will start receiving random answers, which might lead them into making the wrong choice.
Everyone should learn how to research and to devote time for the research, no matter tight your schedule is.
Yes, you are right. I don't think that it's a good idea to ask what to buy or invest. For me I read any advices for making own researches only. So many shillings on the market. And so many paid reviews and 'expert' mentions.

J U R      |      The Justice as a Service Infrastructure      |      JUR ALLIANCE                      ═════════════════
      SMART LEGAL AGREEMENT.  ESCROW.  DECENTRALIZED DISPUTE RESOLUTION.        ║  JOIN JUR PRESALE  ║     
 ●         WHITEPAPER         TECH PAPER         GITHUB         MEDIUM         TELEGRAM                 ═════════════════
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:47:22 PM

if you do not understand cryptocurrency at all, then it is better to find a person for yourself whom you consider to be an expert and ask him to help you make a portfolio. you are not supposed to choose because of the idea or price

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
johanesrobin

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 05:53:02 PM

in a market situation like this I do not recommend you to trade, if you want to buy coins, it would be better if you buy at a low price, of course, lower than the current market price so you can get the price when harka falls back
it's better to save fiat, and stop buying any coins at this time. I think that until March the market will decline. Bitcoin is expected to continue falling along with the New Year and Christmas celebrations.
Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

This is exactly what I did before investing in Horizen. I believed in the white paper and the team ideas. Both are important to judge the project potential. Especially for people seeking a cryptocurrency that will stay updated and improved over the time.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:07:14 PM

Great advice, Lean to turn off your emotions when buying. When everyone is buying and talking positive its a great time to stand back and stop yourself, as if you are buying in this time then you have failed already

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Gypsy.Danger
Copper Member

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

CryptoMarketAds

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:42:36 AM

That is right. Even when you see the coins falling down apart do not just buy it immediately. Consult the other user especially that is good reading the market chart because they can predict when the coin has hit the bottom yet. Because the price of the coin may still go down.

baghdatis1990

Activity: 504
Merit: 14

Miracle Tele

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:50:58 AM

The information you submit is very important. We do not have to let go of the wave. This year 2018 is suitable for investment, and so will be 2019, but not all currencies will be profitable. We need to research the target currency well and take into account all the information presented, the currency. You have to take care of yourself and your money when you invest.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oper802

Activity: 406

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:21:51 PM

Well what you said here all goes down to one thing that you should do before investing - doing your own research. A good coin to buy involves a great idea, active developers, good community support and an overall great team/company backing it all up.
Yeah, the main point is researching a project by ourselves. We all know that researching is the most important thing to do when we want to choose a project to join. We need to know any details about the project, so we will not regret our decision in the future.

kobita333

Activity: 244
Merit: 10

Official Street Team member

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:24:12 PM

Exactly, I believe that those coins which do not have some good utility, will be shitcoins. I think investing in those coins are too much risk. I prefer the top of the CMC along with some project which are doing some good developments.

Beyond Protocol
Street Team
http://beyond.link | Coming Fall 2021
Official bitcointalk
thread
yesyoupump

Activity: 308
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:26:24 PM

Good post that invites people to put own money on good projects, but dont forget to test team capacity!
This is an important aspect to evaluate.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      BRIDGEX NETWORK      │      LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Medium     Facebook     LinkedIn       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
mirgo1791

Activity: 1022

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:30:26 PM

to invest with the customs of project on offers within the ico terms of scheme of moderation,
as clients to prepare of sums of exchange and collects on returns as referring use with limit of completion.
we are from caressen webworks plan to work on new projects with the future deliverance of online social dating service with the name on domain as might use the name of DOGEM.ID with the focus on objective as offering service of social dating for customs of indonesian pupils only on focus of objective.
to gains with returns of confinement and manage to lasts of the longer and higher as each with the stage gives as clients to disput limit of exchange on confinement.

💌💌💌💌💌        DO NEAR - GAMES ARE LOVE         💌💌💌💌💌
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:10:03 PM

I think we should not buy ideas or prices. We should buy the working products, because without any product, the project will never reach anything. You cannot revolutionise industries with an idea. Thats why I am trying to invest in projects that have already a functioning product.
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:13:30 PM

Even if the price is low, you should not rush to buy some kind of coin. Let your thoughts be unaffected by coding prices. You should consult the information and make sure you understand the nature of the coin.

If you really like the idea of ​​investing, be sure to talk to your team, the community and the development team. If the community is large, at least the coin assurance you are investing is greater.

If the investment idea is good, but the support team is not good or too small, the high possibility of coin is not well developed.
Yes i believe when buying altcoins we do have to consider to buy it for investments and also buying for products. Just think that you buy the coins cause its useful and in the future it could be worth more than the price you bought it.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:54:01 PM

Sometimes, idea does not work. If you are making any investment, you should knowhow to set things right for yourself,depending on the nature of investment you intend making. There are so many projects with coins that claim to have idea, they their ideas are not backed up by any work that would make the project to grow. We must not be deceived, research has to be done to the core.
xialan_lu

Activity: 335

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:34 PM

Even if the price is low, you should not rush to buy some kind of coin. Let your thoughts be unaffected by coding prices. You should consult the information and make sure you understand the nature of the coin.
If you really like the idea of ​​investing, be sure to talk to your team, the community and the development team. If the community is large, at least the coin assurance you are investing is greater.
If the investment idea is good, but the support team is not good or too small, the high possibility of coin is not well developed.
I understand what do you mean, don't become "FOMO" trader and I agree with that. But in fact many beginner traders are always stuck with the hype and eventually become "FOMO". For investment purposes or just trading I think doing research first is mandatory, so even though the altcoin price will free falls it still has a chance for recovery, considering the altcoin has good prospects for the long term
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:25:53 PM

I agree with you, not everything that someone else tells you is true, by making a small research about a project before you invest or trade. it is very good for your future.
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:24:58 PM

to invest in ICO, it is better now to really think about the team and the projects that have been implemented, especially if they have not developed anything while still in the ICO phase, and only sales are processed. Project development proves that there is real work between the teams

Brawnsugar

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:35:25 PM

Absolutely! A low price is not necessary indicative of a good entry price nor a good coin after all. Like you've said, investing in low sats with a good team and who're religiously following the roadmap is very important
yazher

Activity: 2198
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:43:52 PM

I salute your Idea, Because prices of the coins are very critical unpredictable. You see the price of some coins are high today by tomorrow it won't gonna be as like of today, Tomorrow is a different news. so it is important for us that we really need to investigate the very core of the project and see that they will survive the competitions and will help the block chain technology to grow.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀