Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 07:51:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4020 times)
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:25:05 PM

Honestly I do not think there is any reason not to believe in the bitcoin,or to lose faith Just yet, there is nothing novel/new that we haven't experienced before,the price has fallen and risen a million times already in ten years..
It still doesn't change the fact that the bitcoin is a phenomenal success and there is actually no gainsaying that fact...
Despite what the market price reads,ill still believe in the bitcoin,at least for what it's achieved in the past
KuyaBreezy

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:38:35 PM

The cryptos have given me a lot not to believe in them since I read the whitepaper of bitcoin was enchanted with the vision of Satoshi, and so far has not disappointed me, it is true that dips can be demotivating, but we must remember why we are here and the real objective of bitcoin.

Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:53:46 PM

I still believe in bitcoin. As someone else says it's just a short time, And again we'll see higher prices.

At the moment we take advantage of the cheap price of bitcoin because it will be the key to recovering our losses. Purchase a lot of bitcoins. Because this is our last chance and we can not see this price again.
jony35490

Activity: 422
Merit: 9

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:12:19 PM

I still believe on Bitcoin and I'm still holding my position tightly cause Bitcoin price will raise again very hardly and my losses will convert into profits.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:15:04 PM

Yes indeed, I strongly believe in cryptocurrancy. Because they have potential prospects of profits. All you have to do is choose the right cryptocurrancy at the right time. Due to its large profits, the countries around the world have adopted it today. All intellectuals, who know about crypto currency, have adopted it all. Given its large profits, it has become so famous in such time. Today the research is continuing around the world. There are other reasons too for deep trust in the crypto currency.

Yes, i still believe on Bitcoin, crypto market is never been active as before, we know that somewhere, somehow, we will experience the ups and down on the market of crypto currency as posted, Some country in EUROPE are now open for Crypto currency digital transaction, i am optimistic that some country will follow thru after they resolved the issue on Regulation by government financial institution. i am looking forward that Bitcoin will be accepted to be the New Digital Currency globally...
Hardly bitcoin will be recognized by the whole world. Bitcoin causes too many contradictions in many countries.Nevertheless, I am sure that you need to invest in bitcoin.bitcoin is not only digital gold but also a new (in my opinion very useful) technology.Even though the market is falling, I will not sell bitcoin.Yes, it is a risky investment, but in the long term it is very profitable.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
countryfree
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1047

Your country may be your worst enemy

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 05:38:55 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

Get out of here! Anyone who thinks BTC is an investment is an idiot. It isn't, and it has never been.
It's investors and speculators who are destroying BTC. I hope everyone who invested in BTC will lose their shirt, so that the people who want to use BTC daily for their business will be left in peace.

I used to be a citizen and a taxpayer. Those days are long gone.
aad140386

Activity: 420
Merit: 20

simply getting the job done

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

Despite everything, I still believe in cryptocurrency and that cryptocurrency have a great future. Unfortunately, the manipulation of the market by major players does not add to the popularity of cryptocurrency among the world's population, and many continue to consider them a kind of financial pyramid, but nevertheless, now in the world almost everyone knows something about Bitcoin. Until 2017, almost no one had even heard anything about him. No matter what, cryptocurrency are developing and for cryptocarrency the future.

Mycro Jobs
〈 SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE ⟩
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:58:33 PM

Yes i am believer an would remain a believer till bitcoin recovers cause i have the strong believe that bitcoin would recover and would return back to the good old days dont not give up just hang on
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 07:05:35 PM

why should i not belive in bitcoin it has best updates recently and when i bought my first btc it was about 400$ prize.
So i belived in bitcoin when it was around 400$ why not now Cheesy

regards
damar09

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
maybe, because the bitcoin exchange with the fiat exchange is very different maybe you can see the order of bitcoin prices from 2010 - 2018 now, bitcoin found a very unreasonable increase and you see a few weeks only in a matter of days the price of bitcoin gets a decrease of $ 2000 more and that doesn't make sense

jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 08:23:56 PM

cryptocurrency is not worth the price as I understand
Yes prices are important but they are subject to the mechanisms  as well as to the whales tricks
Faith in the cryptocurrency as the future of currencies and means of payment will change a lot in the next two years.
vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:28:08 PM

Yep if we are still here then yep we belive as many of users showed here we have seen situation many times and hope bull would come back to us and many investors come back to crypto.

Reid

Activity: 2926
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 08:29:06 PM

From my personal view I still believe. But it's getting harder and harder to believe when I see so many pessimistic blogs, videos, articles and analyzes. But after new year I will buy some BTC!

Then you should have read some of the past conversations here. Perhaps those could enlighten you into some truth about what crypto currencies should be specially bitcoin.

You are in bitcointalk forum, you could find anything here about the that currency. Please do not just look at the price, the same way those bloggers do and analyst do.
They speculate only from the price of bitcoin and other currency and they put an end to that. Be wise.
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:37:39 PM

I think that the main problem is that people begin to panic without trying to find really useful information and analyse it. Don't follow others, just try to see this situation by your own!
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:48:17 PM

I still believe in bitcoin, the main reason why others loose their money because they panic and  did not patiently wait. Believing in bitcoin is hard for those who only wants is to earn a profit  easily and fast. If you want to earn a good profit you still need to learn, dont stop learning.
AiBBio

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:52:18 PM

Yes, I agree with you and I believe in cryptocurrency too. And you are right that we all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:07:36 PM

Yes,  I still believed in bitcoin because the happenings today and yesterday was repeatedly happen but still bitcoin existed. Let just trust and think positive about all the problems that may encountered.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:18:15 PM

I agree. Only the right conclusions and analysis can help us make the right decision. After all, everything is in our hands, we are responsible for our money. Therefore, in order not to worry about when the price falls, you need to initially take a good attitude to the choice of coins.
trader34

Activity: 434
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 10:19:07 PM

Me for sure. We are reaching the bottom for BTC, then we will rise again. And we will rise slowly again I think...
reynald70

Activity: 598
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 10:56:56 PM

For me personally, I am very confident that the price of Bitcoin will return to the top of the mountain. because bitcoin has a good future, which is aimed at revolutionizing the world's money with digital currencies, of course it is very useful for the future that increasingly requires good innovation like Bitcoin, so I am always optimistic about the price of Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: