Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:43:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4013 times)
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 11:24:42 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin because there is no investment that doesn't have risks, if prices doesn't flauntuate then there would be no one to loose money for the others to gain and Bitcoin still serves it's main purpose of a fast and secure payment method

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tnt1971

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:27:57 PM

Yes I believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is my second part-time job besides my government job.i like and support bitcoin as my life and soul.bitcoin be forever...it is universal.

♦♦  SokuSwap  ♦♦
──   I use Soku, do you?   ──
abojamal

Activity: 322
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 11:34:11 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

When I entered the world of encryption was after a deep thought
I want to profit yes definitely
bue I also want this financial freedom and blockchain technique
I want to be a pioneer in this field
All of us will be pioneers here and we will tell our grandchildren that we have not given up crypto
When he was left by many whales the quick profit.

POZESS
Photo Sharing Social Marketplace That Rewards its Users
✦ ────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  YouTube ♦  Reddit ♦  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:01:23 AM

Yes I am be very confident that bitcoin is a good investment for future growth and fulfil our dreams. No doubt bitcoin rates are going to down its bottom level but whenever it will increase and up to top level and then our confidence level be push up. we should be possitive towards crypto king and believe that it will be give us huge profits in coming future.
bandaro

Activity: 513
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:30:57 AM

There is no reason not to trust bitcoin at this time.As long as bitcoin can still fluctuate it means that bitcoin is still developing and will be able to rise in price again. So bitcoin can still be better in the future.Look at the development of bitcoin globally so that we are not trapped in the negative thoughts that bitcoin is finished. Success for all.
NickVick

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:43:28 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Bitcoin is my end. I have started for 6 months, it seems to me that Btc and its development will non-stop moving ahead. I will stay with bitcoin and believe in my investment.
Futureglory

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:44:34 AM

If not in bitcoin what else will I ever believe. Even all lose hope I will definitely be the die hard believer per reason of what I witnessed last year, am so convinced about bitcoin no matter how.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
primeminer

Activity: 424
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

There is no reason not to trust bitcoin at this time.As long as bitcoin can still fluctuate it means that bitcoin is still developing and will be able to rise in price again. So bitcoin can still be better in the future.Look at the development of bitcoin globally so that we are not trapped in the negative thoughts that bitcoin is finished. Success for all.
yes, I agree with your thoughts. almost 4 years I joined bitcoin, I still believe in bitcoin because prices can grow. price changes often occur let's face patiently. Bitcoin prices on the market go down buying bitcoin is the right time.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:08:09 AM

In my opinion there is nothing wrong if we still believe in bitcoin because many people have proven the benefits of bitcoin itself. I am sure that in the future the value of bitcoin will rise and grow steadily as before. We just need to be patient to wait for the stable price of bitcoin.
Cryptopotato021

Activity: 33
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:27:50 AM

Umm Sounds interesting.

Bitcoin is the most powerful thing that was created after the internet. If people never believed in bitcoin there would probably no use of the blockchain technology. Today, The technology that the currency bought has become so powerful that big corporations like google,facebook,cisco and many others are extensively researching and spending billions of dollars to make it better. Bitcoin is not just a currency but it has transcended leaps and bounds and become something that is bonding a lot of people from different part of the world. Just look at this forum, I'm writing this from one part of the world and you might be reading it in another part. Don't look at bitcoin only in a financial aspect but look at it in another aspect and look at all the amazing things that this invisible thing has able to achieve. Bitcoin's price may fall but bitcoin will never die or we won't stop believing in bitcoin because we have become an inseparable part of the currency! SO DON'T EVER STOP IN BELIEVING IN BITCOIN
Lumi3004

Activity: 462
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:28:58 AM

For me personally, I am very confident and trusting of Bitcoin for investment at this time, even though at this time prices are falling again,
positive makes me stay optimal in Bitcoin investment, the name of investment or stock exchange is not always like this sometimes going up and sometimes the price drops, the important thing is to be sure and keep positive thinking.
JackyChu

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:55:48 AM

After spending a plenty of time learning about bitcoin, I still strongly believe in the future of bitcoin and cryptocurrency. I am not easy to be affected by the negative news so i will stay turn and wait.
Yoo

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:28:24 AM

Yeah, I think your opinion is correct. Being rich is not instant, there is a process to get rich. Likewise with cryptocurrency, there is a process that must be passed. And even now I still strongly believe in cryptocurrency. Now the market situation is declining, which means now is our chance to buy.
Don't be afraid if crypto will end. Because that will never happen.

sarfield

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:33:15 AM

Seeing current developments, bitcoin is still strong as well as its community. So for this, bitcoin is still a good investment priority in the future. In my view, bitcoin and altcoin deserve to be maintained because their existence has many benefits for the online world.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:37:54 AM

I have no confusion so I still believe Bitcoin and lot of people agree with me.bitcoin is the one of great degital crypto currency for every crypto world people.bitcoin price did not pain me because it still unstable.bitcoin as the long time crypto currency and I believe them it will never end.as the looking huge popular,users, holders,and investors have been Bitcoin world.its my positive reason and I think I have no negative feedback about Bitcoin.
endlasuresh

Activity: 756
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 03:50:27 AM

Bitcoin didn't falled to 0 still it has a value of $4k USD  presently so you have to believe it and just do your knowledge in getting profits. Don't get panic with fake news as time will tell you everything.

For Telugu Translation Contact to me
Kocret02

Activity: 1120
Merit: 250

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:17:49 AM

we must remain optimistic in bitcoin, seeing the potential of bitcoin now even though it has decreased but we must still see if bitcoin will be in the best position in the future, so this is something we need to do and eliminate pessimism.

bagsat
Copper Member

Activity: 95

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:31:18 AM

For me, i do still believe in bitcoin because it still give me profit. Though bitcoin price now is at is low price yet still it is profitable. I believe and hoping bitcoin price will go up.

Bhugz09
Copper Member

Activity: 44

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:38:13 AM

Believing in bitcoin depends on a certain person. Getting into a bitcoin doesnt mean you will have instant profit. The way you work will indicate how you can earn from it.

│      HUBRISONE.com      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 06:27:05 AM

Yes, To be honest i still believe bitcoin. And i strongly believe that bitcoin bounce back within a short time. Everyone want some profit from any invest market. I am obviously  one of them. And i believe that bitcoin give me huge profit in future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: