Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:47:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
Rofiz

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:56:07 PM

i'm new to the crypto currency and i have seen bitcoin price is going down day by day and the main thing is I believe in bitcoin it is an long term investment and i'm ready to invest in bitcoin now and i hold
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:11:22 PM

I completely agree. That is what I try to tell others often.
Our faith feeds us and the crypto world. Those who came here just to earn money, not believing in the cryptocurrencies and their idea, most likely have already lost all of their investments (or almost all). Now these people are trying to tell others that crypto currency is a scam. With such conversations, they frighten newbies (and not only), who are now generally shocked by what they see.

I want to appeal to everyone who reads this: Believe in crypto currency, Believe in Bitcoin! Time will pass and all prices will be refunded. Just accept the fact that now the price is such and it can fall even lower and believe that after a fall, the price will rise again and surprise everyone!

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 432

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:13:09 PM

The belief is sill still which is good because hopefully this may be enough do drive the new high of Bitcoin prices like we have seen in the past.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:17:13 PM

Being in the bitcoin space and the crypto space in general goes beyond just believing. Its all about understanding and knowing the fundamental principles governing the crypto world. Bitcoin is recognized as the father or the god of all cryptocurrencies. The changes in the market price of Bitcoin is the unique nature of all cryptocurrencies.
Rofiz

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:24:18 PM

I completely agree. That is what I try to tell others often.
Our faith feeds us and the crypto world. Those who came here just to earn money, not believing in the cryptocurrencies and their idea, most likely have already lost all of their investments (or almost all). Now these people are trying to tell others that crypto currency is a scam. With such conversations, they frighten newbies (and not only), who are now generally shocked by what they see.

I want to appeal to everyone who reads this: Believe in crypto currency, Believe in Bitcoin! Time will pass and all prices will be refunded. Just accept the fact that now the price is such and it can fall even lower and believe that after a fall, the price will rise again and surprise everyone!
i agree with you and i also believe in it price will rise again but at present when the new investors see the coin price they will think that this market as fallen and they backup now and i want to know why will price will go down? for buy the coins is best but how about the investors who have invested here ??
Cashi

Activity: 392
Merit: 48

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:38:07 PM

I can't speak for everyone here if we can still believe in crypto but I would say the price has nothing changed in a bad way for the technologie, it's even better now.  Smiley

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Ofcourse! It's always important to research and don't invest blindly in every shitcoin. Lots of shitcoins will become very low value or near 0$ value and owning them can result in a complete loss. Realistic goals are always to support!

Smiley Smiley
mistletoe

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:42:51 PM

I can't speak for everyone here if we can still believe in crypto but I would say the price has nothing changed in a bad way for the technologie, it's even better now.  Smiley

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Ofcourse! It's always important to research and don't invest blindly in every shitcoin. Lots of shitcoins will become very low value or near 0$ value and owning them can result in a complete loss. Realistic goals are always to support!

The funny thing is when you realize it when bitcoin used to be a shitcoin when it was still starting Cheesy
But yeah, as long as the marketing of the coin doesnt stops, the coin will live on it's own phase.

Indai24

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:55:43 AM

The funny thing is when you realize it when bitcoin used to be a shitcoin when it was still starting Cheesy
But yeah, as long as the marketing of the coin doesnt stops, the coin will live on it's own phase.

Same here, I still believe in bitcoin even if market drops, I truly believe that bitcoin will rise not now but not too soon. Bitcoin already build a strong foumdation in the market so that is why I always believe on it.
gianxaojin

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:02:41 AM

I only trust the market to make a profit for me. And the electronics market has made a huge profit, I think it will thrive in the future
koelen3
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1007

Sooner or later, a man who wears two faces forgets

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:12:18 AM

Yes I still believe in Bitcoin and the few other crytpocurrency coins that have strong projects/teams such as Monero and Ethereum.  I think it's important for people to realzie that there have been a whole lot of non believers selling of late who never planned to hodl anyhow.  Also institutions selling off as part of their trade strategy.  In other words there has been a whole lot of dollars in Bitcoin that didn't have any other use other than to try and make money off of it. 
Zadeket

Activity: 81

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:28:15 AM

I believe in cryptocurrency.And my main goal,in addition to making a profit, is also a new step for humanity.I am sure that if we can stand and win now,we will be able to give the world and the economy a chance for a new life, with which everyone can be equally rich and happy.This is the future that is in our hands.
We must believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has proven to be able to survive for 10 years with more and more users and popularity in the world. Bitcoin will not die, because the digital currency in the future is needed. There must be modifications so that all countries in the world are willing to accept bitcoin. Without the modification of bitcoin I predict that more and more countries will reject bitcoin, because there are more and more opinions that bitcoin is a place for money laundering and terrorist funding.
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:51:39 AM

Past events do not predict future outcome. In the past Bitcoin never reached mainstream media. It has reached the highest it can go and now the people manipulating the market will leave the space and Bitcoin will plummet.

BigBos

Activity: 1890
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:55:50 AM

Past events do not predict future outcome. In the past Bitcoin never reached mainstream media. It has reached the highest it can go and now the people manipulating the market will leave the space and Bitcoin will plummet.
so far I still believe in bitcoin. although the price continues to decline, I think the price of bitcoin will be really stable at a price of $ 3000. well, that is a pretty low price. but we just have to assume that we go back to the year before 2017.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:57:23 AM

I still believe bitcoin, and if the price is down like today, I think it's only a big test for bitcoin and if bitcoin can survive, bitcoin will start to rise and will get an increase. Although some people don't believe that bitcoin can reach a higher price, bitcoin will give surprise to us like what we saw in 2017 ago. We now reach $3643 according to bittrex exchange, and it could get lower in the next few hours but we don't know what will happen later and bitcoin can bounce up at any time.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:12:51 AM

In terms of believing and investing in bitcoin I think one should really study first and sense if it right timing to invest, we should be wise in making our decision so that we will not end up loser and also we can invest only on what we can afford to lose so that when something bad happen it wouldn't hurt much... but then let us give also ourselves a chance to hope and believe bitcoin

bayu7adi

Activity: 1428
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:20:01 AM

You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week.
don't just say you believe in bitcoin when the price of bitcoin rises above 10k USD
whether when the price of Bitcoin drops at the current price you still believe in bitcoin?
think about how to use bitcoin correctly, not take profits from the price margin of bitcoin
nchammer

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:26:33 AM

Despite trying very hard, I have been unable to find the logic to bitcoin not now and not when it delivered spectacular returns. in its current state it is destined to fail.  Its a brilliant concept for a hypothetical free market but sadly thats not reality. As to whether  bitcoin will alter reality, one must monitor its evolution.
mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:43:26 AM

yes we still believe in Bitcon because with the current market price decline is an opportunity to buy cheap coin coins is have good potential next year. don't think Bitcoin will end and still be optimistic about crypto developments in the future, many people have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will soar high in 2020 and that is why we still believe in Bitcoin. I really really believe if the future of Bitcoin will be beautiful in the coming year.

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
anodyne

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:28 AM

Even how the Bitcoin crypto currency fall so deep now, I am still one of those people that keep on believing to the greatness of Bitcoin. I am one of those people that truly believe that it will rise up again and bring back more supporters of it and make its later prosperous community with a lots of users and holders of Bitcoin.

Bitcoins: solid enough to build pyramids.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:51:43 AM

Yes, I still believe in Bitcoin.  Though there is some issue with Bitcoin, and price of bitcoin is down. But i strongly believe that btc is bounce back. I still believe Bitcoin give us huge profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: