Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:50:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
Romeotom

Activity: 814
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:59:59 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Is the real possibility and personally for me I have still believe bitcoin world.its the real Though down of the bitcoin price in this fully confused year 2018.many and many people crazy with the bitcoin price in this year.but I have confidence their don't leave it now because now time to fair bitcoin bought and hold for the future more benefits.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:37:30 AM

I believe in crypto, and I do believe in Bitcoin.

I do know that Bitcoin has garnered wayyy too much hype than it can possibly handle, and I've worried about this for quite some time. I don't exactly like how the promotion of Bitcoin has almost turned into a cult-like fashion.

Do your own research, make your own conclusions as to whether to buy/sell or not.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:39:35 AM

I think we still should believe in the essence of bitcoin, because bitcoin brings cryptocurrency into fame and recognizes by many people around the world, it's capability that is more essential and now just its price is down and maybe there would be a comeback we just try to be patient enough.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:50:41 AM

yes we still believe in Bitcon because with the current market price decline is an opportunity to buy cheap coin coins is have good potential next year. don't think Bitcoin will end and still be optimistic about crypto developments in the future, many people have predicted that the price of Bitcoin will soar high in 2020 and that is why we still believe in Bitcoin. I really really believe if the future of Bitcoin will be beautiful in the coming year.
I still believe and trust Bitcoin's potential. Volatility has long been its normal trend but there's nothing to worry much as it's only temporary, we must learn to acknowledge that reality. It is not always at its best, it's not perfect, it has its ups and downs, but it's undeniably valuable and profitable. I'm still very hopeful and positive that its demand will continue to grow and more developments will come into place at the course of time.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:17:13 AM

yes i still believe in bitcoin, when anyone start investing his only aim to invest is to get profit or double his amount with long term investment . those who invest with the aim of becoming rich in a week or in very short term , they always find himself in a bad situation when market start falling like now a days. so don't panic believe in yourself you will be in profit.this is my believe.

larkinvain

Activity: 1120
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:18:37 AM

Yes, we still should believe in bitcoin so what bitcoin is in a downgrade it doesn't matter cause this is very natural in cryptocurrency. Suddenly we may see bitcoin is rearing again so just need to hold your patience and also need to think positive.
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:27:38 AM

I still believed even do it continue to fall and even many people are now in doubt of its future because i have observed so many times before that Bitcoin market was in this kind of difficulties before but still it continue to survived therefore its no doubt that it will surpass this situation again.
philip12

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:31:16 AM

Don't need to panic. Bitcoin variations are normal as like other markets. You need to choose the right time to sell it. So you need to wait. Markets aren't exact science.
I believe in bitcoin. https://www.unixtimeconverter.net If you know unix time(it's the number of seconds elapsed since Jan 1 1970), you can imagine how it changes every second and how every second was associated with the markets or the market stories. There will be more things happening. Markets are changing with the times.
Good luck with that Wink
feather7789

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:37:11 AM

i am just confusing now the price is decreasing rapidly but i strongly believe that the price will increase soon.
90lasodep

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:48:40 AM

I do not want to have blind faith. I do not think the bitcoin is going to increase, I think it will decrease for a long time
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1414
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:57:53 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
I will not hold my bitcoins in a long time if I do not have trust to bitcoins. I believe that the bitcoin can easily grow its value. The fall of the bitcoin is not the reason for us to sell all of our bitcoins.
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:01:23 AM

I believe in crypto, and I do believe in Bitcoin.

I do know that Bitcoin has garnered wayyy too much hype than it can possibly handle, and I've worried about this for quite some time. I don't exactly like how the promotion of Bitcoin has almost turned into a cult-like fashion.

Do your own research, make your own conclusions as to whether to buy/sell or not.
I firmly believe that Bitcoin has a long way to go. Despite its controversies and negative news it can still manage to survive and has proven to be beneficial. Bitcoin has come so far because of its extraordinary approach as a currency, it has delivered excellently, and many have become successful through it. There can absolutely be a wild swing in the market but it's not something to panic about because I trust its potential that it can bounce back.
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:20:50 AM

"If winter comes, spring won't be far away" so I still believe bitcoin will bounce back someday even if it would take time to happen. Bitcoin suffered many sharp drops of price before 2017 and some of the investors gave up on bitcoin at that time because of its continued fall of price.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:49:14 AM

Although the current market situation is a bit scary, i still hold my believe for Bitcoin. Bitcoin has seen worst bear market situations than this but in one way or another, Bitcoin made a bull run last year December. This is the best time to buy some BTC and hold because the market will surely recover.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

Do not rush to invest in something that is not well researched as it may be a black hole for your life. With the crypto, too, the market is constantly changing and you should not expect to live here this year. The bad market many people lose confidence selling their coins, many people give this opportunity. We should trust our decisions, do not believe anyone.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:08:35 AM

Of course I still believe in bitcoin, bitxoin is still the most popular digital currency in many countries. Even compared to other coins, bitcoin becomes a determinant in the price and of course bitcoin will recover in this cycle.

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
YOSHIE
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1762

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

I'm not sure, but I always think positively when investing mainly Bitcoin, along with today's technology many people are investing to cryptocurrency, rather than the Bank and others, indeed the price of crypto is falling but it can't be discouraged anywayand the main goal.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
gadimbrut

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:26:55 AM

maybe nowadays most of the bitcoin holders and investors are hesitant about bitcoin, because the more negative news about bitcoin, so the price of bitcoin this month is a dump, but I believe this situation will soon end in several months.
MTNAX

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:30:42 AM

In my opinion we really have to believe in bitcoin, because there are many that prove the benefits and results of bitcoin itself. Many people who feel they are benefiting from using bitcoin and bitcoin are increasingly becoming famous and popular.
Korkorjkk

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:32:30 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin,  it is like I have a commitment to it that in both good and bad times,  I will still stay with Bitcoin no matter what.  It is a coin that has survived a lot of ups and downs so definitely will survive this one too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: