Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:12:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4012 times)
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:38:47 AM

I believe in the cryptocurrency still but not for the bitcoin and ethereum.. I would never buy and hodl bitcoin anymore (i have 1.2 BTC in my wallet and i don't know what to do with them anymore.. They would make me sick nowadays!) Now i am totally in altcoin market and never come back to BTC!
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:50:15 AM

Of course I still believe in bitcoin, bitxoin is still the most popular digital currency in many countries. Even compared to other coins, bitcoin becomes a determinant in the price and of course bitcoin will recover in this cycle.
Even when it became more popular than ever, I still do not believe in it, it made me hope for a bright future and the situation in fact broke my dreams and hopes, Bitcoin has no future, the value of bitcoin is just rumors, people have spread too many stories about it. But without the most accurate story, what is most accurate is that it's just a bubble, big investors pumping it with news and beliefs, and now, this bubble has started to burst, many people still hope for positive but they never realize their hopes are over

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
MRY

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

yes of course I still believe in bitcoin, even though the price of bitcoin continues to fall and the market conditions are still bleeding I still believe that bitcoin will definitely survive and I must keep holding the bitcoin that I have and keep calm, bitcoin will definitely recover

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:20:27 PM

actually, bitcoin is a high risk investment that makes big profit or go big dips - unless people understand that - we will see a lot of loosers in the area. but yes, I do believe.
CoinFoxs
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1004

Campaign Management & Translation Service

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:40:30 PM

What other option we have left? There is no option behind except believing in bitcoin.
dmcx

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:56:07 PM

What other option we have left? There is no option behind except believing in bitcoin.

Yes, once you have stepped on this path, no one can escape, just go ahead and get the results you've been given, even if it's low, it's still better than nothing. The best thing to do is try and be patient for the price to rise again if better Undecided.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:06:04 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

bitcoin has been in existence for more than a decade, and this decline is not the first time in crypto history. we have seen the worst and the correction that takes a long time to grow back.
I believe this decline is coming to an end as this year passes, bitcoin doesn't end here so I believe in bitcoin.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:24:58 PM

all members here should believe in bitcoin more and more, because this forum created for all people who love bitcoin and cryptocurrency and i think that if we dont believe in bitcoin anymore, the forum in here will lost their members

wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:25:32 PM

I still believe on Bitcoin and I'm still holding my position tightly cause Bitcoin price will raise again very hardly and my losses will convert into profits.
Right, believe and trust to bitcoin, keep holding your bitcoin now cause soon bitcoin will rise and your losses will be lifted and you get more profit.
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:59:37 PM

The day I saw an analysis showing that bitcoin price is over 100,000% above ICO price, I new something is wrong. That is hyper inflation. So I concluded that there must be a downward price movement. More so when the world is interested and clamouring for adoption.
So it is truly not reasonable to continue to expect that the price will not reflect a measure of reality. Everyone need to learn more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:01:01 PM

Sooner or later we will sink to the wall, and then it will be to the moon.
hASHmETAL

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:22 PM

Don't need to panic. Bitcoin variations are normal as like other markets. You need to choose the right time to sell it. So you need to wait. Markets aren't exact science.
I believe in bitcoin. https://www.unixtimeconverter.net If you know unix time(it's the number of seconds elapsed since Jan 1 1970), you can imagine how it changes every second and how every second was associated with the markets or the market stories. There will be more things happening. Markets are changing with the times.
Good luck with that Wink

I agree with him to certain extent !! good that many people are thinking is certain way which is designed the concept in a cryptic way !! https://www.www.ugeyuge.com
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:21:53 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Yes, i agree with you. I strongly believe in bitcoin. Although there are many negative news about bitcoin but it is still more trusted and popular digital currency in the crypto world.

mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

For me Bitcoin is like a super hero who came to me when I needed financial feasibility, with Bitcoin we all have become someone who has enough finance. But we currently see the price of Bitcoin falling very deep, so I personally will continue to support and believe that the price of Bitcoin will increase again.
maianh09

Activity: 672

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:29:30 PM

I still believe in Bitcoin until it destroyed, but this will never happen. Bitcoin is decreasing, and I again try to buy it even when it's down because I believe this is a chance to own Bitcoin at a low price, and there will be no chance again.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

I lost all faith in Bitcoin after the miners were allowed by the software team to increase transaction fees up to $55 per transaction and this is the reason I
got out at $18k instead of being greedy like the miners and others still hoping for the good old days to return.

Trust took ten years to build up and it will never return after we all got stabbed in the back, not never and all you
have left today is a zombie to play with.

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:41:34 PM

It has been a very turbulent way for bitcoin and Crypto at large. I made some silly mistakes, Oh yes I did and am paying the price. As I write, even if the bitcoin dips to $100, I will still keep faith in the bitcoin network. I know what is going on now is not something I had envisaged, but I still keep faith with bitcoin. This bad storm is not going to last for eternity.
maybe some people start to worry about bitcoin, but trust is still embedded in their hearts, I personally will forever believe in bitcoin as long as the bitcoin web can still be accessed, luck is determined on our own destiny

Conasse

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

Culotte Jaune Officielle

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:47:52 PM

I have no choice "to believe" in Bitcoin and cryptos lol.  I don't want to sell all my coins and finally ending losing money. I prefer to forget my coins currently and wake up in 3-4months to see what the thing will be. I know a lot of people are selling but I won't.

Bouffe ma chatte, pas la planète!
Triwiyono

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:06:00 PM

if I, of course I should still believe in bitcoin, because bitcoin has given me a lot of benefits when the price is still high, and when the bitcoin price drops like now, we should still believe in bitcoin if the price can rise again and bitcoin is able to survive.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
fistteam

Activity: 217

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:11:29 PM

Yes, I still believe in Bitcoin even if it is declining at the moment. I think this is an opportunity for me to buy Bitcoin and wait until the end of this year. Market decline does not mean you lose everything instead of giving it a chance to make money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: