Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:03:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:40:58 PM

Yes , we shall stull believe in bitcoin , as long ae we are here in the cryptocurrency world , what we will do is continue  with our works and activities , we must trust bitcoin and other altcoins that it can still change people's life and improve it.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

of course I still believe in bitcoin even bitcoin was big dump and it will never end because many people still using bitcoin, we should wait bitcoin will recover there will be a good year for crypto hopefully in the next year.
mithon2017

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:01:31 PM

yes, I still believe in Bitcoin. I still using it. everyone should using this situation. wait until the market come back. I think, crypto market will rise From this slump. you needed proper knowledge about market.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:13:25 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

Sorry to be a little different. I don't believe in Bitcoin as a currency. I don't believe proof of work algorithm is the future. The world is moving towards proof of stake or a decentralized proof of stake or DAC graphs. Proof of work has its own disadvantages and in future with the quantum computer and it's computing power you can technically hack any proof of work system with a 51% stake. Therefore I'm doubtful
Bitcoin itself is indeed experiencing developments that continue to rise. with its ability to thrive is very capable of making the Bitcoin can afford to count on. Besides the uncertain market circumstances is Bitcoin able to survive and improve its development remained the major coin.

AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:32:07 PM

I truly believe in bitcoin! Hard times will change into a bright future. Hodl!
tranle1267

Activity: 182

Looking to the future and control myself

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

in my option i believe in bitcoin and crypto. now the crypto is younger, it need more time the improve and grow. i believe in the future the crypto will become strongly and bigly
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:45:24 PM

yes, surely I still believe in bitcoin, I believe that bitcoin is a coin that has a good future and will still be able to survive with any conditions, I will remain patient and wait for the market to recover
really true and myself too so until whenever I still believe even though the price always decreases, because bitcoin is digital money for the future and investment assets for all of us too
What we need to do is try to trust Bitcoin because then it will grow a positive stigma. We must admit that as more people believe in Bitcoin, the number of transactions will increase. That is what will make Bitcoin prices increase. So increase the transaction volume and we will also get good results. I will continue to try to use Bitcoin in everyday financial transactions, because it is from this step that Bitcoin will become increasingly trusted.
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 01:56:05 PM

Of course, we believe, just need to wait for the middle of January, there seems to be a bakkt platform
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:02:34 PM

Yes I still believe in bitcoin. Bitcoin is the future of payment.
The current market situation notwithstanding would be able to drive bitcoin into extinction.
Bitcoin/cryptocurrency is here to stay.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:07:47 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

Indeed that bitcoin was a profitable since a lot of people invest here got a big profit that's why I still believe in this crypto. I know that we are still in a red market that's why many people lose their hope with bitcoin to be pump again like what happen last year. We always be aware with everything involved with bitcoin to really know the best way to have profit with bitcoin.
Amevalentine

Activity: 826

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

it seems we don't have to seem to be full of trust in our bitcoin here only ordinary people use systems made by other people and the bitcoin system doesn't guarantee us profit every day
PlusOne88

Activity: 420

“Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain”

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:40:06 PM

Certainly we should believe on it. It is something we need in our daily lives. More than just as as an investment, it brought us the technology we need to make life easier. It is the most realistic goal and the main reason why we need it. Buying it to pump and dump and get rich quickly is just a stupidity to make others lose quicker. It is happening right  now and these system of achieving riches isn't getting us for real.

Vongola

Activity: 742
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

it seems we don't have to seem to be full of trust in our bitcoin here only ordinary people use systems made by other people and the bitcoin system doesn't guarantee us profit every day
Can you explain to me what's bitcoin system? And how could it doesn't guaranteed profit for us? It seems you don't understand with the question and just randomly typed what you want.
toastfacekillah

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:45:44 PM

As soon as someone makes a killer app or some kind of easy-to-use interface, then we'll look back and think "How could people not see that"? Like I doubt people in the 80s would have thought phones nowadays would just be used for posting photos. My family don't care about bitcoin because they don't see the need to avoid banks etc. It's only a matter of time...
SnapDown22

Activity: 714

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:02 PM

believe the question dibitcoin is a matter of each of them according to me and I think if those who have experienced disappearance of hope and regret dibitcoin there must be someone who still persists in believing and not this is what you have to live in deeper
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:48:08 PM

Certainly we should believe on it. It is something we need in our daily lives. More than just as as an investment, it brought us the technology we need to make life easier. It is the most realistic goal and the main reason why we need it. Buying it to pump and dump and get rich quickly is just a stupidity to make others lose quicker. It is happening right  now and these system of achieving riches isn't getting us for real.

Well, stories of people getting crazy rich from BTC got many people into trading it in the first place. Many people joined the market to make quick cash from pump and dumps. We are in the bear market and many left but the tech is still developing so when it finds more use we can see more serious people joining maybe.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 02:59:55 PM

Inspite of the ups and down of the market, I still believe that this drama is just a normal situation in crypto industry. This is the right time to invest and wait for thw right time to get profit from it. Thats why crypto market is unstable. For us to get a chance to grab those coin in a low price and sell it once the price get boost.

ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org     ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org    ElonCoin.org
●          Mars, here we come!          ●
██ ████ ███ ██ ████ ███ ██   Join Discord   ██ ███ ████ ██ ███ ████ ██
Blocktopian88

Activity: 80

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:17:35 PM

I agree with you totally, by the way, in addition, if a new thing is valuable, then it's going to be nessary someday.The easiest is also the hardest.
thinkright
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:20:38 PM

I saw some statistics one bitcoin price fluctuation and I began to believe there is hope for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. Sooner or later things might turn out to be good

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

I saw some statistics one bitcoin price fluctuation and I began to believe there is hope for bitcoin and cryptocurrencies as a whole. Sooner or later things might turn out to be good

Till now I don't see any bad things beside the down in price, which is normal for me, that may ruin bitcoin future. So, I will keep supporting it and wait for some period of time to catch the opportunity that may occur. I still believe that there will be good things with crypto currency someday.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: