Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 02:30:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4013 times)
saumang2m
Copper Member

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:56:38 PM

Yes I still have full believe in Bitcoin. Because there are many people who get nervous when Bitcoin goes down that market. Because of which he takes wrong decisions. Causing them harm. And their belief ends with Bitcoin. But we should never take a hasty decision.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
✦ ────────  Facebook ♦️ Twitter ♦️  Telegram ♦️  Blog ♦️  Bitcointalk   ──────── ✦
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:30:41 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Only stupid people do not believe in Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the prototype of Blockchain technology, and it is also the first to build the Cryptocurrency empire. Crypto is becoming more and more popular in the world, and it used in many areas. So Bitcoin is the beginning of everything, so you have to believe in what it has done.

alonelyorange

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:13:02 PM

Up to you, what do you to do with bitcoin, I still faith and trust bitcoin could be more profitable at the future, I have take many time profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, I bought at lower price and sold at higher price, many time I got sweet moment with bitcoin and altcoin investment.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:31:19 PM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that.

The benefits brought by cryptocurrency are not only on profit but also because of its easy use, both used as investment assets, trading and also as a payment medium is the main point of interest for most of its users.

But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

Therefore when we want to do it, please don't rush and don't just focus on profit, we also have to think of some risks that will approach us in the future. During this time, if we read some news in the media written by users, especially those who have suffered losses, they often blame the performance of crypto currencies. Even if we look deeper, it seems that when they want to involve themselves in the business of crypto currencies, they are just a group of people who are carried by the flow or follow others, without thinking about the risks in a mature way.

Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:28:25 PM

No matter what happen to the market now , I am still believing in bitcoin and cryptocurrency ,that it will recover and bounce back sooner, I am taking this downfall in the market as season of drought and rain will be coming and replenish the crypto market .

sidodadii

Activity: 597
Merit: 250

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

we can force someone, make them still believe on bitcoin. its depend their experience, someone that have bad experience maybe will go far away from bitcoin. but, the other still here because that is the risk and still trying.
investing is not easy as what we see, need a lot of experience, fund, knowledge, and patience.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Yamifoud

Activity: 2744
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:21:39 PM

we can force someone, make them still believe on bitcoin. its depend their experience, someone that have bad experience maybe will go far away from bitcoin. but, the other still here because that is the risk and still trying.
investing is not easy as what we see, need a lot of experience, fund, knowledge, and patience.
We should not just focus on the price instead,  we look into what it could give us in the future (as a whole). People are speculating too much, yet they became disappointed as what the market shows to us.  Bitcoin have proves it many times, in fact isn't the first we've been like these but still bitcoin can manage to face and rise again.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:25:53 PM

Yes I still believe in Bitcoin, many people invest in Bitcoin blindly expecting to only make profit without loosing anything and expecting for it to make them millionaire without making a proper research.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptotissue

Activity: 150

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:52:41 PM
Merited by minersday (1)

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
Believing in cryptocurrency is not enough, you need to also understand and know the ideas behind cryptocurrency. You may have realistic goals but once you don't understand and know the basic principles of cryptocurrency, you may invest and lose money.  It's definitely good to research on cryptocurrency, that will help clear all false speculations been fed to you.
IndigoRed

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:25:48 AM

As an investment, I still believe in bitcoin. But as a future digital currency, not so much. The role of cryptocurrency will be more than just as an investment tool. With more cryptos now exhibiting more features that make them efficient financial instruments, we could eventually use it for pay for everything –a bag of sugar to even a house! I’ve been reading up about Virie. According to its whitepaper, it’s a virtual marketplace with an easy-to-use cryptocurrency feature. I think it gives us a glimpse of what going cashless would be like. Looks very promising.

https://www.decentpropaganda.com/virternitys-distributed-exchange-network-could-put-crypto-exchanges-out-of-business/
Ayyyylmeow

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:40:45 AM

I think that will go lower. Unfortunately. Judging by the volume, the market is dead and does not show signs of life. Of course, reversals happen quite sharply sometimes, but so far I do not see any special prerequisites for reversal. There will most likely be some kind of rollback to 5000, and then again a sad slide to 3000 and maybe even to $ 2500. If indeed everything will be the case, then the bear market may drag on for another half a year, and a recovery for a year, or even more. But since I am a long-term investor, I am ready to wait.
BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

I strongly believe in Bitcoin. It has set the pace straight for all cryptocurrencies to see the light of the day as the world now move to the era of digital payment systems. Definitely, Bitcoin will spearhead this revolutionary change and bring more value to the entire crypto space.

BagzMM

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:50:11 AM

Yes i do agree, when we decide it must not be in a hurry it must to be planned so not to regret. But every decision must be guided from the heaven above!
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:31:10 AM

I do still believe in bitcoin. When the price reach it's very low price, then I will start investing so that when the time comes that it will recover again, we or I can make a huge profit.
jemarie20

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:25:00 AM

Yes I do believe in bitcoin until now, because I believe that someday bitcoin price will back on what its normal price, and if I buy a lot of bitcoin now I can make more money in the coming days.

To be successful man in the future we need to make our plan, and that my plan.

TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:47:04 AM

I have hold some altcoin on my wallet and give me more support and believe with bitcoin and altcoin price, I will support bitcoin and altcoin could be back to higher price with always hold my asset and keep it save on my wallet without have panic selling at lower price.
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:55:38 AM

if I still believe in bitcoin bro. although now the price of bitcoin is being destroyed. but I'm always sure. there will definitely be a time when the price of bitcoin will rise again. because it is impossible for Bitcoin to be forever destroyed ..

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:20:27 AM

I don't know if other people are still believing in Bitcoin. But I am one of those people that remain here in the crypto currency community and strongly believe in Bitcoin as a great crypto currency, even how bad the crypto market dumps right now.
Gyromancer

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:42:08 AM

I am also one of the people who still believe in bitcoin. Of course, if I don't believe in bitcoin, then it's likely that I'm still in this forum. Even though the market conditions are still very volatile but in reality the bitcoin is still in control of the prices of other crypto currencies. When I see the market, other currency price fluctuations are critical following the development of bitcoin prices. Bitcoin is still very influential in the crypto currency market. For the short term bitcoin is still very potential so I still strongly believe in bitcoin but for the long term, I still need more analysis to make sure.

denbagoes

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 06:09:46 AM

Of course I still strongly believe in Bitcoin.
I consider Bitcoin a coin that is strong and has a good level of integrity.
I hope if Bitcoin will be able to survive and recover again its value will be a high-value coin.
I, until now, Bitcoin still survives to become the number 1 coin in the coin market cap.
I am very confident in this Bitcoin ability.

MyCryptoBank.io  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: