Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 07:51:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
naufals4

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 07:49:21 AM

I still believe in the return of bitcoin, because this is only a small disaster against bitcoin because there is no project that has been done by bitcoin. so maybe when bitcoin is received in the world community and there is work on the project it will be able to increase the price of bitcoin again

leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:02:38 AM

I still believe in Bitcoin the question is how many more people still believe and support it,
It look's like more and more people doesn't believe in it anymore,
And some of them already leave the boat I just hope that they wouldn't regret it in the future when the BTC rise again.
Kocret02

Activity: 1148

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:08:29 AM

we must continue to believe in crypto because now crypto can be one of the coins that has the best potential and a high level of popularity than other coins. this is the best choice for a coin in crypto,

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
BAC Blockchain

Activity: 12
Merit: 5

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:18:07 AM

Nasdaq in the process of launching Bitcoin futures products and surveillance software to detect market manipulation is a good indicator that some fairly deep pockets place stock in BTC.
Colan Zolo

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:32:24 AM

I still believe in crypto and bitcoin, this technology has provided evidence that it is feasible to be maintained so it's a shame if it's abandoned. I survived to get a lot of knowledge and money for the future.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
anume123

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:07:17 AM

I still believe in bitcoin but if the price goes down, many of issue spreading at the moment all can i say is bitcoin is legit many years already passed investors alwsys buying bitcoin until now.

LieTOme

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:47:08 AM

Believing with Bitcoin is certain because before I start investing in crypto currency I know all the risks that we will get in investing, so belief and patience are my main capital
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:58:47 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

bitcoin keeps on rising for so many years and making all people in the cryptocurrency community surprised, after few years being a member of this community I've already witnessed so many Ups and Downs in bitcoin but it's still here continuously recovering after being dumped. just like bitcoin I've lost so much money due to neglect and being uneducated but I'm still here so I can proudly say that 'I still believe in bitcoin'.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:31:09 AM

i do still believe in bitcoin. no matter how low it gets at the moment.
Escf4

Activity: 364
Merit: 3

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

What ever happens to the market is only a test of cryptocurrency, the volatility of cryptos , in which you can not predict what will happen now and tommorow, so for all this we should always support the cryptocurrency, and still believe in bitcoin and other cryptos.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
paxaway21

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:49:21 AM

you can not say yes but for me it's ok because the price of bitcoin is still high and it's still profitable. nowadays 2017 bitcoin dropped due to market collapse.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:39:43 AM

Believing with Bitcoin is certain because before I start investing in crypto currency I know all the risks that we will get in investing, so belief and patience are my main capital

We should keep our belief's on bitcoin even it take more riskier because we can visionize the good output of this asset. As we keep engaging and resembling this asset, it can give us hope to keep for more long time.
axxo

Activity: 916
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

I strongly believe in bitcoins no matter what happen all the downfall that we are experiencing right now is just temporary and I will keep on holding for the future.

▄░░▄█▄░░▄
▄▄█░░▄█▀█▄░░█▄▄
▄▄▄█▀▀░░░█▀░░░▀█░░░▀▀█▄▄▄
██▀░░░░░▄█▀░░░░▀█▄░░░░░▀██
██░░░░░▄█░░▄███▄░░█▄░░░░░██
██░░░░██░░▄█▀░▀█▄░░██░░░░██
██░░▄█▀░▄█▀░▄█▄░▀█▄░▀█▄░░██
██░██░░▄█▀░▄███▄░▀█▄░░██░██
███▀░░▄█░░▄█████▄░░█▄░░▀███
██▀░▄█▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█▄░▀██
▀█▀░░▄█████████▄░░▀█▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀█▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▀██
██▌░██
▐██░░██
██▌░░██
███████
▀▀░░░▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

░▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░▀▀
████
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀██▀▀
██
██
██
▄▄██▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██
██
██
██
▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
██▀▀▀██
██░░░██
▀██████
██▀██
██▀░██
▀▀▀░░▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██░░░██
██▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄░░░▄▄
███░███
███████
██▀█▀██
██░░░██
██░░░██
▀▀░░░▀▀

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
██████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀███████
██████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄██████
██████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐███████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄███████████

████████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████████▄
███████████████████▀▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░▄░░▐███████
███████▀▀▀░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░████████
█████▄▄▄░░▄▄█▀▀░░░░░▐████████
█████████▌▐▀░░░░░░░░█████████
██████████▄░▄█▄▄░░░▐█████████

██████████████████▄██████████

▀███████████████████████████▀
kalel18
Copper Member

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:05:33 PM

I totally believe in bitcoin because everything goes through a lot of tests. you're right now that it's all down the road, but wait for it to lift you, so you'll be so excited and thankful for the many blesings.
davlewis

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:26:31 PM

Yes I do believe in bitcoin and it's potential. In the current scenario when there has been a huge amount of volatility it is actually very difficult to continue with a bullish sentimen. However, after a rise of 8.43% in the price of bitcoin, in the last 24 hrs, the belief is getting stronger again.
bummm

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:57:33 PM

We will not be able to work with the cryptocurrencies without this belief. Yes, the market is bleeding, and nobody expected these events. However, we all know that the altcoins and Bitcoin will survive
ngocbkcse

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

i think bitcoin now is not good to invest. but i believe bitcoin will raise up again, and more strong. we just need to join on time

I think so too. This is just the same as with other types of investments. There happen to be falls and rises. One only got to observe the situation to see the right moment to get in and out.
Serious Miner

Activity: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:20:21 PM

Yes why not we should still believe in bitcoin and there is nothing bad happened to bitcoin. Though bitcoin is in a downgrade in price a good news bitcoin already started to rise back the price is increasing slowly and that is a good sign. So a real bitcoin lover should believe in bitcoin.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:27:26 PM

Do we still believe in Bitcoin? this is a question that may now be a dilemma for some because the bitcoin situation is not good but I am still convinced that there is a time that bitcoin will return to its heyday and I am sure it will happen at the end of 2018 that change can happen.

ngocbkcse

Activity: 562

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:28:45 PM

Bitcoin is the future. This is a cost transfer protocol. He has no analogues. Do not give in to manipulation. Their goal is to pick up your bitcoins!

In fact, Draper boldly predicts that crypto will eventually overtake fiat money to make up two-thirds of the world’s total currency value.

The Silicon Valley venture capitalist said the shift will be inevitable once it becomes easier to spend and invest using cryptocurrencies.

“It’s going to be better for people,” Draper said at World Crypto Con in Las Vegas, as reported by Forbes on Nov. 26. “They’re going to move to crypto, and they’re going to go away from the political currency — they call it fiat. That’s the way it’s going to move.”
https://www.ccn.com/billionaire-tim-draper-unfazed-by-bitcoin-crash-boldly-vows-crypto-will-surpass-fiat-money/

Exactly. A well-known move to buy cheap. People start panicing and sell, let say, bitcoin at rock-bottom prices and someone take advantage of the situation for his good.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: