Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:47:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we still believe in Bitcoin?  (Read 4015 times)
vickson226
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:10:53 PM

Bitcoin is always trust able and due to market recession faith on the bitcoin people are loosing faith but do not need to worry about this. Because this is crucial time and obviously people will frustrate from this but wait and keep patience.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mklost

Activity: 471
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

As bitcoin is a father of all cryptocurrency and it has huge value in the market we should believe in bitcoin so what bitcoin is in off form now, in fact, it is a nature of bitcoin and it could be back in form anytime. We should be patient and need to keep investing in bitcoin for tasting another bull run.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:36:07 PM

Bitcoin is always trust able and due to market recession faith on the bitcoin people are loosing faith but do not need to worry about this. Because this is crucial time and obviously people will frustrate from this but wait and keep patience.

Their is nothing like where we should not be believing in it. Only if price dips due to which people are getting worry then they are far away from the truth that it has being happening in the past as well and nothing new for the bitcoin.
fistteam

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:48:09 PM

You say I totally agree. Before making a decision to invest in something we need to learn it first in order to have certain knowledge. With the crypto market, too, the value of a coin always fluctuates in seconds and you have to take the risk here. The common goal of investors is to make profit and this is nothing wrong. I love BTC and trust it, into the crypto market.
gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 06:10:18 PM

Believe or don't believe in the bitcoin is depend on the percentage of faith in the mind of investors according current market price of bitcoin. Because down market always loose the faith of investors and loose the base amount of investment. But keep faith on bitcoin always it have enough worth to recover the market very fast in coming few months.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Zaarin

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 06:28:27 PM

some people don't bow to in bitcoin after they lose their fund. for me, thats experience to make people more lithe in this living.
its depend upon people, they yet admit or will forget it. many people meet the expense of bitcoin will victorious in highly developed. thus, lets admit it for higher. besides, bitcoin is highly developed currency that can encourage people make it easy in some arena
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:32:50 PM

Yes. I believe in Biteoin. He has already achieved great success. I think that this is only the beginning of a mass adoption.
kavindra

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

I think all bitcoin users or holder must have realistic goals that they want to have double of their money. isn't that realistic? However, as you say that they should study to improve their capability about crypto currency. Everything is not enough by just having a specific or realistic goals. The goals can be reach by effort.

In addition, believe is come number one before everything. We can't reach and do anything without believe.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
goldSkylark

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:23:17 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.

The subject to me is a little misleading. I don't know but it suggests a negative implication. You could have just removed the "Do" and the "?".  Wink

Anyway, as to any kind of investment, not just in crypto, there should always be a process of planning and choosing what's best. And that will not be done overnight. It has to be done over and over again. Investment is synonymous to risk-taking.

that is a valid point. Constant research and planning are required in order to able to choose the best crypto. To be honest, bitcoin may have introduced us to the world of crypto, but on paper it is not the best. Some of its weakness are mentioned in this article.
https://cryptosumer.com/2018/11/24/free-software-messiah-richard-stallman-we-can-do-better-than-bitcoin/
How would you compare bitcoin to let’s say, Virie –which claims to be a virtual marketplace. Its market entries are non-erasable and has zero manipulation and centralization. Privacy and no hacking are even guaranteed. So how can we still say bitcoin is the best?
https://www.decentpropaganda.com/virternitys-distributed-exchange-network-could-put-crypto-exchanges-out-of-business/
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:27:52 AM

many have said they do not believe because the price of bitcoin has not gone up now that it has entered Q4 and they have decided to leave. but I still believe, if not in Q4, it means in Q1 next year.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:44:20 AM

when the price of bitcoin is still worth around $ 300, I really believe in its potential. well, even now the price is still so big I see, of course I feel that this makes it possible for me to believe in the huge potential of bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

cryptobulls.exchange

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:31:53 AM

This is very simple to understand that whenever price hikes anyone can feel that the thing is not of worth and if price falls and can be a great souce of income & high return. In case of bitcoin many time it has happened that price fallen and risen with a great pick.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 05:43:17 AM

Yes I truly believe in cryptocurrency. We all know that the basic aim of everyone for participating in any investment market is to earn profits and there is nothing wrong in that. But a person should have some realistic goals. You can invest in something blindly and then expect your money to be doubled in a week. You should research and study properly and take every decision wisely.
The people who are believing to bitcoin are keep increasing as time as time passing by. There are now many situations that the bitcoin proved it toughness and its power. We should believe that the price of the bitcoin will back to normal.
MFahad

Activity: 2464
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2018, 05:56:05 AM

The people who are believing to bitcoin are keep increasing as time as time passing by. There are now many situations that the bitcoin proved it toughness and its power. We should believe that the price of the bitcoin will back to normal.

I do not know about other people but for me i think bitcoin is still the future and it will recover soon. As bitcoin moving below 4000$ many people believe on it started to lessen but i still have positive sentiments for bitcoin and digital currencies.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
EcoChavCrypto

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:00:01 AM

Well i have been in here for years already and my perspective and vision about bitcoin has not changed during all this time.
It is not all about the money, it is also about the future, the technology and how things are going in here, and i do not think that it is critical.

Better times are coming now, only that we need to be a little more patient enough.

▄▄█████████▄▄
    ▄█████████████████
  ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ▄███████▀   ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▄▄▄████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████
█████████   ▄▄▄▄   ▀███████
█████████   █████   ███████
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █████   ██████▀
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀   █████▀
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▀
     █████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
Bitcoin Air 

█      ███
█      ███
  ██
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
  ██  ███
      ███
█  ██
  ███
█  ██
  ███
   ██
  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██  ███
█  ██
     ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███  ██  █
███      █
███  ██ 
███  ██ 
     ██ 
███
  ██ 
███
  ██ 
     ██

ganlianshifu1

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

There are only more and more people who believe in cryptocurrencies!
The value of Bitcoin is based on identity and is similar to gold.
I believe that blockchain technology will have a good development in the future!
dewildance

Activity: 546

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:56:18 AM

If someone has red about Bitcoin before investment, then they've seen Bitcoin has a big dump in its history. Actually 3 times! So if you know what can be happen, then you can decide easily. İnvest or not but first read.

In this circumstance, I've red about Bitcoin and I've known what could be happen and yes I am still believing in Bitcoin. Not for altcoins only Bitcoin.
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:59:33 AM

Well i have been in here for years already and my perspective and vision about bitcoin has not changed during all this time.
It is not all about the money, it is also about the future, the technology and how things are going in here, and i do not think that it is critical.

Better times are coming now, only that we need to be a little more patient enough.

Good for you to keep believing on bitcoin. Yes, bitcoin is still best when it comes to earning profit especially now if you wish to earn more by investing while bitcoin market price is still low. I consider it best because after bitcoin having a huge market price down, it could have a better chance of bouncing up and this will relatively help one investment to grow more.
bitcoinethereum

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:11:51 AM

Blockchain technology still needs to find it’s place in 21st century commerce, however a key aspect of this is clearly merchant adoption. When this becomes widespread, digital currencies like Bitcoin will start to be seen by everyday people as a ‘new kind of money’.
lee49
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:18:46 AM

best to use bitcoin core
as a more suitable program
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: