Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:45:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Guys, don't panic! Look at this!  (Read 577 times)
JeBro (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:03:37 PM

Guys, don't panic! Just look at this fall of the famous IT giants when they were in their infancy, as cryptocurrency is now!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
saycryptohello

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:20:05 PM

Guys, don't panic! Just look at this fall of the famous IT giants when they were in their infancy, as cryptocurrency is now!

This picture is another proof that the markets are generally similar and have common behavior patterns.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

This picture is another proof that the markets are generally similar and have common behavior patterns.
Maybe the markets have common features, but I think they are nonetheless very different and you shouldn’t hope that the crypto market will behave as it seems to us or like any other ..

smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:25:52 PM

I gotta say it really makes me feel better Smiley. But I still think that stocks and cryptos should not be compared, at least not yet. Companies work a bit differently than cryptos and 'cause of that the money "behaves" a little more predictably. You cannot say the same about cryptocurrencies.

RadekG

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:29:50 PM

of course, will all know this prices. but it is very different ways of progress. you can't compare blockchain and crypto with such companies as apple or yahoo. its just i think so
BestSSS

Activity: 434
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 02:35:51 PM

This is quite a logical development. Markets behave about the same and what is happening now is a pattern after the growth of thousands of percent in 2017. While all will not come with this car the market starts to rise again. We need to see the fear and the pain before we turn around. And I assure you we are not at the bottom!!!

♛New CA$H Exchange (https://newc.com.br)♛
✪An Innovative Cryptocurrency Platform✪
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:37:42 PM

That's exactly what will happen in cryptos, it will reach its all time low and force many people out of the space then new set of investors will come in and drag the price to a new all time high again, it's just the way market behaviour most times.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
cytpoway121

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:47:12 PM

I think i have seen this before, and i do not think it means anything.
Thats about 1 to 3 decades ago, advicing hodlers not to panic based on that is not good enough in my opinion.

Truth be told, if you cannot handle the pressure of crypto currency, you had best to focus on day trading, It saves your from fear
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:52:47 PM

I gotta say it really makes me feel better Smiley. But I still think that stocks and cryptos should not be compared, at least not yet. Companies work a bit differently than cryptos and 'cause of that the money "behaves" a little more predictably. You cannot say the same about cryptocurrencies.
Well in some instances this comparison makes sense with real believers and supporters, as time will dictate whether crypto will be rise again and gain people's interest in the long run, can be a good basis if you fully supporting this investment assets.
llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:58:36 PM

I still believe in the development of cryptocurrency, this is a difficult time when we see prices in the crypto market continue to fall, there are still many crypto products that have not been adopted in several countries, I hope to see crypto products be used in all countries

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
MainIbem

Activity: 1344
Merit: 386

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:03:46 PM

Yes. There are teething problems for everything that gets started. This is expected at this time for cryptocurrency. So don't panic. But if you are not made for it, you can decide to sell off. A friend told me he has drawn up 2 plans: short-term hold for 2 years and a long-term hold for 10 years. These are the guys that really inspires.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Holla123

Activity: 504
Merit: 131

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:05:32 PM

Hahaha that is really reassuring. So we better get ready for a 99% decline? I hope we wont fall that deep.
yurez

Activity: 2520
Merit: 711

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:03 PM

This shows that the cryptocurrency market has a chance to fall below the level where we are now. Something I became nervous and worry more.  Grin
dio1715

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:37 PM

People tend to believe in the good future and drive away thoughts of the bad. You should  understand that history does not always repeat. We do not know what will happen tomorrow and how long the fall will continue. Now the risks of collapse are very high.
Scientest

Activity: 121

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:08:44 PM

You should also keep in mind that reaching another ATH will take huge time, even more than we can think. I think we will see another 2014+ time. Steady growth till 2020 and later, another ATH will come suddenly.
Robert de Crypto

Activity: 420
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:09:03 PM

yes, the pain is the same way but I think hard to compare the stock with cryptocurrencies. Crypto market not gonna die this in the message you want to share.
craked5

Activity: 840
Merit: 529

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:11:57 PM

very optimistic statistics) everyone should know that market goes up and down sometimes. and sometimes there are crysis. the best time to enter the market is crysis.
Naitik

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:12:22 PM

But crypto market is its early stage. So we can expect more from the crypto market. As we can say that bitcoin may be over valued, because on daily adoption Bitcoin fluctuates much more.
Nnuego

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

That's exactly what will happen in cryptos, it will reach its all time low and force many people out of the space then new set of investors will come in and drag the price to a new all time high again, it's just the way market behaviour most times.

I do not agree with this argument, and cryptocurrency is not held back by investors, sure a shake out of all panic sellers is ideal, but how actual is that concept, we have had so much pumps and drops,to greater degrees than we are witnessing now. That should have been sufficient to shake out all weak hands.

We need all kinds of investors in this space.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2018, 03:32:54 PM

The market will survive that for sure. I even hope for a trend reversal closer to February 2019 ... While we still have to hold on somehow. I think Bitcoin could fall to $ 3,200. (((

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: