Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:39:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING: [EO Coin] Exchange Utility Token (To be launched this December)  (Read 135 times)
xxtianxx (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:16:11 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2018, 04:32:03 AM by xxtianxx

Type: Erc20 Token
ICO price: $0.2 USD
You can buy EO coin @ current price in EO.Finace: $0.5 USD
Selling Price: $0.4 USD

$0.35 USD for amounts 1000+coins.

Method of payment: ETH/BTC
PM for further trust in Telegram, details and identity. I am also open for escrow.

Best Traits of EO Ecosystem

1. No fee for crypto to crypto transfers within the ecosystem (eo mobile wallet to eo mobile wallet and eo exchange wallet to eo mobile wallet; thus an ecosystem)

2. Exchnage features in the mobile wallet like Crypto to Fiat, Fiat to Crypto and Crypto to Crypto Conversion function (all coins listed), which will be powered by the exchange, aswell with crypto to fiat licence (usd euro, etc.)

3. Like early binance, 50% discount fees for those who will pay in eo coin in transactions like:
a) trading fees in EO exchange.

4. Withdrawal of cryptos off the ecosystem or to external wallet is free except the blockchain fee.

PS.
1) EO.Finance a working product were already released, can be downloaded from the Appstore/Googlestore.
2) There will be an airdrop for holders in December 20, 2018.
3) EO.Trade Exchange will launch in this coming December.

Reason for selling: I need urgent funds for my family.
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 09:12:09 PM

It is great that you leaved your contact details such as: telegram, skype, whatsapp or anything  so people can contact you if they were interested.
/sarcasm
xxtianxx (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:34:36 AM

It is great that you leaved your contact details such as: telegram, skype, whatsapp or anything  so people can contact you if they were interested.
/sarcasm

Thanks for the help man, appreciated! I already added my contact in Telegram.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: