Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest?  (Read 1249 times)
caffu chino

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:16:05 PM

in my opinion now is the best time to invest because prices are cheap. but investment is not that easy, even though prices are easy there are still many considerations to be made before starting.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
ophyrim

Activity: 994
Merit: 391

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:26:29 PM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?

I am buying at the moment. But not with my all money. Just with a small portion at each panic sell. And at the tokens which are relatively cheaper than the other. Look at tradingview chart of the tokens/coins which are listed at Binance. You are going to find many relatively cheap tokens and coins and then look at fundamentals. Just choose 5-7 of them and start to buy one by one. You also need strong and big marketcap alts like ETH or ADA. Buy them with the same tactic. And then just wait. I am pretty sure in a few months these tokens/coins will be profitable if you buy them at these prices.
overnight03

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:31:39 PM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
No one can know when is the bottom of the market. You should divide your money and invest part of it. To me  , it is the best way at this point  .

angelica laura

Activity: 229
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:52 PM

a good time to invest is when you have a good time to act because the time you are waiting to invest has arrived. For example, now is the right time for me to invest because I will invest altcoins and I will buy altcoins when prices are low. My favorite coins are BTC and ETH. Choose good altcoins that you think are worthy of being an investment.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:14:07 PM

In my opinion now is the right time to invest because the market is still at down trend. I don't if bitcoin will come up to 3k before bull run happens or 2k. Anyway, now is the right time to invest the potential coins and hold until the market will recover again. Your understanding matters at this situation.
Epokicecool

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:43:43 PM

The best time to invest in anything, is when you have the funds and are ready to loose them. Never invest into anything that is uncertain without being ready to loose it all.

With that said though, BTC might go a little lower before bottoming out. We might see a fall down to the mid 2k, and hopefully a bounce from there. But do your own research and studies, do not bet your money on other peoples beliefs, no matter who they are! Cause at the end of the day your money is yours and your decisions are yours.

FYI, im swooping in on every drop right now Smiley
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:33:37 PM

I think that depends on what coins you will buy. if you intend to buy Bitcoin then now is the right time because Bitcoin is in a fairly cheap price when compared to its quality as the main coin in crypto. but if you think about taking part in an ICO, I think it's better to delay your intention until the market returns.
warrior.coins22

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:49:24 PM

The best time to invest is when we have a lot of money and also have good plans going forward. If you can take the other side of the fall in market prices, of course we will see a good opportunity to buy some altcoins that are green. Need analysis that is really mature to determine where to invest. Look at the graph and observe, then determine the choice that you think is right. Of course, always thinking optimistically that it will benefit. Thanks. Good luck always.
HabiebRiziq

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 07:53:26 PM

The right time to start investing is when the price of coins becomes cheap, but first observe the development of coins that you will buy and do analysis before you decide to invest in it. If you think the coin can be increased again and has a high potential to give you profits, then buying these coins to invest is the right choice.
LukkasG

Activity: 574

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:10:54 PM

It is really hard question. And all who find the right answer become a whales Smiley. And I am afraid that whales don't have time to read threads on this forum. So, it is unlikely that you find the right answer here.
Nevertheless, we are obviously in the long trend for falling and it means, that there are a good chance for soon market recovery. So, I think that now is a good time to buy more coins.
oli123

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:13:28 PM

I do not invest much in the tokens so I can not help. With the investment I would wait until the end of this year, although it is now an attractive situation and many tokens are at a lower price than it was until recently.
But the decision is up to you. If you feel that right now is the right time, then you will not make a big mistake if you buy now.
mitchel_am

Activity: 378

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:14:37 PM

I have been studying the graphics of crypto this year and I think the best time to invest is when you see it as low as you think it can get. Nowadays is a good time to invest because the prices are down.
tmpwhore

Activity: 343

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:31:07 PM

I think that you can start now. But do it carefully. My view is that bitcoin will continue falling to 2900. But after it, the new bullrun will start and it will be more faster and bigger.
Gatotare

Activity: 728
Merit: 261

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:34:59 PM

You can invest at these days because altcoins are very cheap, but we dont know can they still drop or not so only you must think and take decision about what will you do, I'm collecting with low orders from cheap prices.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:39:36 PM

The best time to invent has come. Now, many promising coins have fallen significantly in price and it is profitable to buy them. Purchased coins it seems to me it would be correct to save them so that the market stabilizes and you get the desired profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
Bonheur

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 09:43:06 PM

Still waiting to see what will happen.You all saw what happened with the trap yesterday.It fushed to 4000 and made people buy, and then come crashing down to 3700 again.What if next week these lows will be like relatively high prices.The market has not settled.Anything can happen.
Maknae09

Activity: 196

Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:44:24 PM

I guess the unity of everyone will going to play a vital role in the development and recovery of cryptocurrencies. If we expect the lowest dip to come without investment, it will not going to come. We should believe that the moment right now is the lowest dip and start to invest again.

▃ ▄ Ternion  ▀▄▀  Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway ◥◤ ICO Start: 01 OCT 2018 (http://www.Ternion.io/)
btc-room101

Activity: 182
Merit: 30

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 10:21:17 PM

I think that you can start now. But do it carefully. My view is that bitcoin will continue falling to 2900. But after it, the new bullrun will start and it will be more faster and bigger.

I would say that 1/2 that, or about $1400,  I have long felt BTC would go back to around $1k, where it was begin of 2017;

It's more important that is 'mean-revert' and stay in that window, this 'moon-shot' crap is over,

BTC went to the moon ( $20k) because the kids were buying it on credit cards ( that's over, banks closed that window )
BTC went to moon because FED was printing free-fiat 2008->2017, that window is now closed

So now BTC will revert to the mean, and that means pump  around $1k,

I have always had the opinion that BTC should be MINED and NOT bought, but honestly the point of inflection has already passed, its now more profitable, to harvest 'lost' btc than to mine, this is largely because the antminer s-9 class machine are making a whopping -1$ a day, that's right, everyday you run an s-9 you lose a dollar. When BTC goes to $1,000 or less, then it will be what -$5/day

There are three ways to get btc,

1.) buy it ( the dumbest idea )
2.) mine it ( no longer profitable ), think this way it cost more to mine, than to buy it,
3.) write your own software to harvest, scan, or search for 'lost' btc, this is a good use of re-deploying those GPU racks

www.inflection.top

When is the best time to INVEST?

Well when your young, and you can afford to lose all your money. The problem is BTC now has a 90% volatility, its just as likley to go to $300 tomorrow, as it is to go back to the $6500 zone, but for now the trend is DOWN, because of what I said above with the closing of the FED FIAT, and the credit-card, there is no new money coming to BTC, which means now it slides down to its TRUE VALUE.

If there is a WAR anytime soon, in EU/USA, ... then I would expect BTC to skyrocket, as its a safer way to move money than GOLD. Other than that there is no way BTC will do anything other than bounce around and slowly revert to its mean-value.
paderobin

Activity: 350
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:24:55 PM

If there was ever a time to invest in cryptocurrency then, this would be the best time to invest. Bitcoin has fallen below $4000 so as many other altcoins and this may continue, but I believe what will come next will be bullrun. So I think this could be the right time to invest.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 924

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:29:54 PM

You can invest at these days because altcoins are very cheap, but we dont know can they still drop or not so only you must think and take decision about what will you do, I'm collecting with low orders from cheap prices.
I agree these days with cheaper coins in the market is a great opportunity for all of us now to invest for cypto. But, be careful in picking those coins because you might not determine which of them has a consistent community when time come it will gains a good value. Possibly you'll buying shitcoins if you don't be wise enough.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████