Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:08:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When is the best time to invest?  (Read 1249 times)
maruta

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:39:52 PM

Invest on bottom and sell on top.
sadmaster

Activity: 392
Merit: 15

Bitwings !

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:40:28 PM

Well BTC would be the best coin to invest on because it's the most stable one and with the current market situation bitcoin now is so cheap which a great investment that one could make. Buy now!

Welckomtome

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:42:40 PM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?
teh ebst time is when you are ready and i think you should not wait for the better sitution on twe market as it may never come
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:43:49 PM

Consider doing investment once the market stop to decline and then start buying cryptos. I believe that  it is not the end yet of cryptocurrency  as this will rise soon. People should not lose their hope and see the bright side ahead of the crypto market in the coming months to come.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
Welckomtome

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:44:56 PM

thde best time to invest is the time when you have enough money and when you know ebough an dready to spend a lot of time for this
RagingBull

Activity: 814
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:47:07 PM

No more bulls are needed for large whales because they now have futures, longs and shorts. So I'm not hopeful about this bull and ascension. As far as BTC is stabilized between 3-4k I see that no one is at ease and peace of mind. After 3-4k stability, the cards are redistributed, sailing to either 2k or 5k. The point that I joined you in 2018 is that all of these things have been done consciously in a systematic order.
-Newera-

Activity: 196
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

With the dump of bitcoin and ethereum and all ethereum based tokens, when is it best to invest and in which token to invest?

Nobody can really answer that question, because everyone has to make that decision for themselves. But I think that we have not found the ground and still much air is down. It is best to wait a while until a floor forms and a trend reversal is clearly visible. When trading, the most important thing is not to make losses and maximize your win / loss ratio. Therefore, wait until the reversal is clear.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2982
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

This is easy to say, we've been saying this many times to all of those aspiring investors but it seems that they are having difficulties understanding these simple steps.

But determining if its the bottom is also struggle right now, so its either buy low and sell high or buy high and sell higher.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
MualanMaulana

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:02:03 PM

my advice, now is the right time to start investing. where the price of bitcoin and ethereum is down considerably. and you can sell it later when the price is high
airdagon

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:02:17 PM

today is a good time to invest, BTC and ETH are our top choices. we will wait for the bullish market.

do not worry about volatility, there are still many whales who hold BTC, and they make BTC always survive.
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:14:03 PM

I think anyone that wants to invest now should still wait for a while because the market have not falling to its lowest point, I still see it falling further in the next few days, so investing at this time will not get you the best possible prices.

langaw2018
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:15:07 PM

This is the time to invest as all coin is in low price and affordable to buy. Most the trader doing the buying of coin now because they prepare it for the bullish next year and that is a big possibility to happen, but stil is your choice to do so as we have different strategy here to earn
sireseh

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:41:25 PM

investing now I think it's good because coins are currently in a low condition and suitable for investment. we must use this time of to buy coins. for capital in the future.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
Mr Batman

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:44:26 PM

Today is the best time to invest and if you want to invest, then I suggest you to invest in Bitcoin, because the price of Bitcoin is currently $ 3685 and I'm sure this is the lowest price of Bitcoin, so I advise you to buy Bitcoin today and wait until the price of Bitcoin increases, because I'm sure the price of Bitcoin will increase even if it takes a long time to get big profit, but if you only want to get a little profit then I'm sure you don't need to wait for a long time, because I believe that in the near future the price of Bitcoin will increase again slowly.

rollingstorm45

Merit: 17

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:53:04 PM

the best time to return to investing in my opinion is when prices experience a fairly low correction, but if you want to invest in the long term in my opinion all the time is good to invest while the price is down.

invest in coins that have the potential to have promising growth for future price increases and can continue to survive in the market capitalization.

cameron_EMI
Copper Member

Activity: 40
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:57:43 PM

When the dump has occurred, this is the best time to invest in the crypto. Remember a lot of bottom buyers have been getting a lot of profit just overnight.
That means you must follow them all to buy crypto when it goes to the bottom. But it's so difficult to determine.

Indeed. I once learned that trading bots and whales are 10-15 steps ahead of us as average joes. Really, you always need to DYOR and always invest what you can afford to lose. If you want to become a day trader, you will need to stare at charts 24/7/365.

Many coins have dropped at least 70% from ATH, but does this guarantee they will come back to ATH? Who knows.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

Wait for the time where the price of these currencies will no longer going to dump. Be ready at a point to buy many with a low price then expect the bullish market to go ahead. In this case, you can wait till these coins recover and go to the moon.
nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:08:44 AM

Best time to invest is next year, you need more than dump major pairs to go invest. Before replace your money you need to see coins price and market trend because they are one, can't be separate. If those thing have different direction you need to follow the trend not the price, same also when go to the same direction. Meaning trend take big part not the price. think again before too late or wait until next year like me.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:12:27 AM

in my opinion the best time to invest is when the crypto market starts normally, after that the currency price continues to increase, if you have already bought then you will get a profit.

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
Situk brok

Activity: 401
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:15:52 AM

I think the best time is to invest in the crypto world, if market prices start to increase, if you buy a few coins at that time you will get results in the future.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: