Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:06:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴  (Read 70430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Coinspower

Activity: 102
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:53:05 PM

Hello everybody! Can someone explain in more detail how this works? Is this something like a noticeboard?
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:55:49 PM

The Rento Global will not have a minimum limit so that the project can be developed, that is, there will be no soft cap, and regardless of the value obtained in the sale of tokens will the project be developed?
Joy24007

Activity: 176

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

Great project with good team members
Telegram user name: @sujat0009
Twitter: @masum0002
spdbucks

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:00:20 PM

I see the potential of this project, I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
Telegram: @spdbucks
Twitter: @spdbucks
lj0917

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:06:46 PM

do you have any more details about of the development of the wallet?
bholu4

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Rento is the first global sharing app. They connect business owners with clients and rental services with users.
Rento is airdropping a total of 4,100,000 RTO tokens to their community members. Sign up at their airdrop page, complete easy tasks and submit your details to earn free entries. The number of tokens you receive is depended upon the number of entries you earn.
berlin2017

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 01:31:45 PM

I have a question that when this coin first listing and what is the first price on exchange? This project is good so we expect good price.Rento is a game changer for millions of devices, books, vehicles and other things that collect dust instead of profits for their owners this project is good and team management is good progress the project. I’m sure it will reach its goal in the future. Very good team I hope the project will develop well in the future.
Longnobita

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 02:19:19 PM

Amazon Announces Two Blockchain-Related Products; Quantum Ledger and Managed Blockchain; SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Reveals Why The Regulator Will Not Approve A Bitcoin ETF

1. Amazon Announces Two Blockchain-Related Products; Quantum Ledger and Managed Blockchain; (Bullish) ⭐

2. SEC Chairman Jay Clayton Reveals Why The Regulator Will Not Approve A Bitcoin ETF; (Bullish)

3. Fidelity Investments’ Crypto Venture Capital Fund Activates Again, Significant Innovation Coming; (Bullish)

4. Norway: Tax on Crypto Mining Scares Away $11.7 Million Foreign Investment; (Bearlish)

5. UAE Presents Blockchain and AI Initiatives Following Annual Government Meeting; (Bullish)

6. BCH Upgrades: What’s New and What’s Next; (Bullish)

7. Cryptocurrency will survive and gain wider acceptance, says ALLIANZ chief economic advisor; (Bullish)

E.g ⭐ means very important
nganxdc

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:22:37 PM

When the airdrop ends ? Tks.
Jimfrod

Activity: 66

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:25:16 PM

Seems solid. Finally real use cases:

Rent anything:
For individual consumers, the Rento app is the one-stop shop for any item or service. Individuals can rent/share assets that are otherwise occasionally used such as hardware tools, coworking spaces, and even meeting rooms.

One-stop hire:
Unlike existing apps where consumers need different logins for each type of rental, Rento offers every type of rental. Like Amazon becomes a one-stop-shop for any purchase, Rento saves the user the trouble of using multiple apps and developing different reputations and identities for each app.

Generate revenue with unutilized assets:
The average Rento user can generate additional revenue by sharing assets that they don’t need on a daily basis such as lawnmowers, electronic equipment, and automobiles.

True reviews:
Rento uses an immutable leger to ensure that every review is a review from someone who actually used the service. Therefore, the reviews of the equipment and suppliers are highly reliable.
Denic197823

Activity: 124

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 05:46:38 PM

Hello to site users! Today I found the site https://airdrop.rento-app.io and I am very glad that this site will help many users. creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy.
nixace

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

hi Rento team.

i have read the website and whitepaper.

The project seems to be good enough to growth . It seems to have good future and you have all my support.

how about the token adding time in market and exchanges? do you have any estimate time for it?

keep it up.
starkhurrum

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 07:59:54 PM

the project is good and unique but if you add some more things as getting benefit from holding it that will be good and my question is rather its a token or coin will you in future upgrade its nod and will you shift from erc20 to your own wallet?
greotanov

Activity: 16

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2018, 08:05:50 PM

Grin Just entered the bounty program of Rento! Wink Decided to participate with writing a post about it, here is the link:
https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@trayan/rento-airdrop
Wishing everybody good luck and all the best in your crypto~deeds!  Grin
Keep the faith alive!
We're already winning with so many good projects and this is one of the most inspiring for me...  Wink
akki1991

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 08:36:13 PM

Rento is a global rental platform where anyone can rent or borrow any item, space, or service. Rento capitalizes on the growing trend of a sharing economy. It aims to utilize blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem.
 For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority. Although blockchain records are not unalterable, blockchains may be considered secure by design and exemplify a distributed computing system with high Byzantine fault tolerance. Decentralized consensus has therefore been claimed with a blockchain.

Peers supporting the database have different versions of the history from time to time. They keep only the highest-scoring version of the database known to them. Whenever a peer receives a higher-scoring version (usually the old version with a single new block added) they extend or overwrite their own database and retransmit the improvement to their peers. There is never an absolute guarantee that any particular entry will remain in the best version of the history forever. Blockchains are typically built to add the score of new blocks onto old blocks and are given incentives to extend with new blocks rather than overwrite old blocks. Therefore, the probability of an entry becoming superseded decreases exponentially as more blocks are built on top of it, eventually becoming very low.

A hard fork is a rule change such that the software validating according to the old rules will see the blocks produced according to the new rules as invalid. In case of a hard fork, all nodes meant to work in accordance with the new rules need to upgrade their software.

If one group of nodes continues to use the old software while the other nodes use the new software, a split can occur. For example, Ethereum has hard-forked to "make whole" the investors in The DAO, which had been hacked by exploiting a vulnerability in its code. In this case, the fork resulted in a split creating Ethereum and Ethereum Classic chains. In 2014 the Nxt community was asked to consider a hard fork that would have led to a rollback of the blockchain records to mitigate the effects of a theft of 50 million NXT from a major cryptocurrency exchange. The hard fork proposal was rejected, and some of the funds were recovered after negotiations and ransom payment.
elementcrush011

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:31:14 PM

I'm making Submission to Explain How Interesting This Social Group in it's Communist Interaction To This Great Project..

MISSION
Enabling people to become a part of the global sharing economy and share their unutilized assets
easily.
THE INDUSTRY: THE SHARING ECONOMY
The concept of sharing economy has been in practice for centuries, both at a person-to-person
level and at a higher operative scale. Time-shares, farming collectives, and informal arrangements
allow a group of people to share one expensive resource among them. With the spread
of the internet, the sharing economy model has seen immense growth because of the ability to
share with people you have never met, through centralized organizations that ensure trust between
people. Over the past decade, the world has witnessed small startups turn into multibillion-dollar
businesses (Uber, AirBnB). Despite the success of sharing-based businesses around
the globe, the sharing economy model hasn’t reached its potential and has multiple risks associated
with its mass adoption.
Current Trends in the Sharing Economy
Uber is one of the best examples of the sharing economy. Ironically, the company does not own
its own vehicles and is still one of the largest taxi services in the world. The company defines
itself as a technology enterprise that offers a platform for taxi drivers and commuters to operate
together. According to a recent report, Uber is said to have a market valuation of roughly $70
billion, larger than the market cap of Delta Air Lines and other traditional transportation companies.
Similarly, AirBnB, valued at over $31 billion, is the largest hospitality company in the world
but owns no hotels. Ola, an Indian taxi-riding platform, is also succeeding in the sharing ecosystem.

• Uber and Airbnb illustrated the profitability of a global sharing economy.
• The industry is likely to grow from $14 billion to $335 billion between 2014 and 2025.
• The growing market of the smartphone is a key growth driver for app-based sharing platforms.

• Demographics: Millennials are at the center of the sharing economy but they are not the
only generation using these services. The adoption rates are growing for all ages and economic
backgrounds.
Bolo824

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 10:59:59 PM

I am happy to learn about this project. I have used startup company rental serves for my home and car. I used Airbnb and Toro before. I also was a host for Couchsurfing. It has always been fun sharing my stuff. I loved being able to host international travelers in my home and show them San Francisco. I think Rento is a great plan. People need a all in one application/service that allows them to rent their stuff to people, people that need to use it. It's a great way to save resources, utilize unused things, help someone and make/save some money. I like what the Rento token provides and getting it at discount via the ICO is great. AND they will pay token holders a dividend from Rento's profits. It all sounds amazing and innovative. Plus needed.
justcasey

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:03:01 PM

Hi guys,

It is my pleasure to be part of this nice project. Glad to see developers stepping the game up. I see a great potential on this project for the fact that they are having the first global share, rent and profit app...isn't that amazing! I'd do anything to make sure that I stay with this project till the success is achieved. Keep your heads up team!
Hossam Mahmoud

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:23:44 PM

Rento is the first global sharing app. They connect business owners with clients and rental services with users.
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy.
You can get profit from sharing unused things you already own.
quocduy11

View Profile
November 30, 2018, 11:54:33 PM

The project seems fair and clever for me. I forecats a success and you have my total support.
 surely it will improve all this field

All my wishes

Can we hope a complete catalan transalation of all tools
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: