Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:20:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴  (Read 70430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
gerald232

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

I'm just saying, Rento App is a multi-functional application. this is very unique and classy, I see there are no other forms such as rento.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
zakariaesz

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 01:22:38 PM

Hello and Congratulations on your ANN!

It is a wonderful, beautiful and professional project and I have passed through several such projects but I was very impressed with the project.ANN, We are eagerly awaiting the actual demise of this project and I am certain that it will have a great future in the next days Smiley
eurobend6

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:49:16 PM

This is a very wonderful and beautiful project, I am seriously key in. I will be an investor for sure. However, I have the following doubt:
Questions
1. At what frame of time will this exclusive project  RENTO TOKENS will be sold in some exchanges?

2. What are the likely exchanges RENTO TOKENS will be listed?

I don't know when the token will be on the exchange.
But in December the first version of the application will appear.
Sergiodsk82

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:32:17 PM

With such great development and marketing the project will attract many investors, i see a determined team and it will be a great innovation to in our market.
The project is in great progress and will have a great future, very good and transparent presentation of this new company, congratulations!
moeinsh

Activity: 48

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:21:59 PM

.It aims to use blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem. Rento creates an ecosystem for economic sharing..Rento capitalizes on the growing trend of sharing economy.  You can not only reduce consumption but also make a profit from sharing unused things that we already have
sri1234

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:19:44 PM

Rento is very nice Project. It aims to create a global sharing system using blockchain, that connects unused physical resoureces or assets like automobiles, electronic equipment , real estate , with those who are in need of these resources but do not necessarily want to buy and prefer renting instead, is very nice idea.
Mbilalelyas

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:46:14 AM

Love this project! I read the whitepaper and road map and im interested to participate in ICO, but didn't see more details of the wallet are you in development stage in wallet ?
racckyman

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:22:51 AM

I feel this project is really wonderful.
Please tell us about the future prospects for the future.
What is going on and what are you trying to accomplish?
Will the project progress step by step?
I am looking forward to it and I am interested in future development.
I hope the team will unite as a whole in the future.
eurobend6

Activity: 77

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
Merited by eBitICO (1)

Love this project! I read the whitepaper and road map and im interested to participate in ICO, but didn't see more details of the wallet are you in development stage in wallet ?

You can keep RTO tokens in EBIT System wallet.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.ebitsystem.wallet&hl=en&source=downloadatoz.com
chandu2246

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 11:33:13 AM

HOW TO EARN TOKENS:

For each task you complete within our contest, you will earn a specific amount of points. Once the Airdrop Campaign is complete, you will earn a percentage of the 4.1 million RTO Tokens in the Airdrop Rewards pool allocation that is relative to the number of points you have accumulated.

This revolutionary system allows you to participate interactively and earn entries for every new participant that you bring into the program.

zawzawoo

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 12:43:50 PM

I had read white paper and rento project. and also airdrop , bounty and other comment. Really I like rento team and project . that include website design. but is too far token listing on exchange? I know that to take a time. and I want to know which exchange to list ? We want to know this details.
Trafadha

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:17:54 PM

In the cryptocurrency space, already prone to extreme levels of interest by digital money enthusiasts, some of the most-hyped events are airdrops. An airdrop is an event in which a cryptocurrency developer issues free coins or tokens to a user base, sometimes as a result of a hard fork and sometimes as part of a promotion or other change in network design. The key for most investors is becoming aware of the airdrop phenomenon before it takes place. If you find out too late, you've missed out on your chance for free tokens or coins. Fortunately, a report by decentralpost.com  provides cryptocurrency investors with tools to gain more advanced notice about these special promotions and giveaways.
How can I get free cryptocurrency from this airdrop???
Genghis573

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 02:49:15 PM

This is a great project with tremendous potential for scale.  When working in finite markets with barriers to entry, you need to seek out ways to circumvent the competition and be able to take advantage of opportunities in the market place.  Take for example the main unicorn that we know of as WeWorks.  They are sprouting like weeds in major cities like New York and Los Angeles.  Their value proposition is very simple but the costs associated with their infrastructure will provide other opportunities to players in the space that can do it cheaper, faster and not need to pay the exorbitant salaries of their sales force.  I'm confident that when blockchain gains more mass acceptance (as we are currently seeing with many public companies like Amazon.com who are integrating it into their AWS infrastructure), we will see a tremendous amount of growth for Rento as public companies will need to show tremendous profits to their shareholders to keep their projects running.
Airfon13

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 03:34:54 PM

Hello. Very interesting idea in your project. I want to take a closer look. In this regard, I had one of the questions. Podskazhite please, what advantages will have an ico investor in obtaining a franchise?
sergej258

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

Hi everyone! I want to comment this project because i found this project very interesting.  I am proud to announce the most innovative and exciting bounty programs in the world!
 I have joined airdrop and earned more than 1000 tokens!
airdrop291

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 05:28:47 PM

Rento is made for the current market, more and more are moving away from cheques, cash or even paying by card, and the main reason is safety, so with rento you bypass the security aspect, and as the transaction is completed by cryptocurrency this makes for an easy secure transaction.  

The annoying part of changing currencies will disappear, this should open the idea of Rento to the average person.

How will you resolve customer issues like for instance a payment is made but the item is not available when it should be, and how safe will your app be as there are so many apps out there only as strong as the phone encryption?

Some people don't have a lock on their phone so if the phone was stolen would they be able to access the app?

Great project and really looking forward to using it soon
firko

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:23:56 PM

Hi . Nice project . I have cpouple of question. Which exchange are going support this token ? Do you have any plan to develope your own blockchain or you want just going whit the ERC20 token ?
SandraStark

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:20:47 AM

I think the fact that rento capitalizes on the growing trend of a sharing economy this is an indication of a great idea. I found information that it aims to utilize blockchain technology to develop a secure, automated sharing ecosystem.  I have a question) Is it possible that with such a fall in the market you will give up your idea and, for example, change the roadmap.? Or is the best indicator - is time and you intend to go towards your goal?
happyprofit

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:22 AM

Rento is one of many crypto projects that I like. They also have a very informative website. I'm pretty sure a lot of investors will like it too.
I have a question since your token is based on ERC20, how will the upcoming ETH2.0 will affect your token?
Sigal99

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:30:13 AM

Kķ[09/10, 23:23] Ishwari Sigdel: user name :BEC44127116
Password : rasheed12
[30/11, 08:08] Ishwari Sigdel: #Why Rento!
#Rento is the first global sharing app; you can share,rent & get profit through the system.
#Rento is a revolution in the world connecting business owner with client & rental services.
#It makes easy for all the users of any kinds of necessary items to rent it out besides buying and keeping in the closest 90% of the time.
#It also provides the rooms for the development of sharing economy and links to additional earning opportunities.
#It's the only one app that covers millions of devices and same time  reduce the use of different app for the particular item.
#It gives the user security and safety implimenting blockchain system.
#It creates ecosystems for sharing creating global network.
It reduces the consumption renting out unused devices and prevent the globe being pollution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: