Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 10:57:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴  (Read 70440 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Sanki_crypto

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 05:44:47 AM

An interesting project with a great idea and a strong development team. The team is actively developing and has very ambitious plans for the future. I recommend everyone to carefully study the project.
SILVIOAIRDROP

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:35:59 AM

This project looks really promising. In the modern mentality the concept of possession of material goods will always be more outdated. How many times we would like to have an object or a service but we are tied to the purchase cost that maybe we can not amortize. We must then take care of maintenance and all the costs associated with possession. Having the possibility for users to have a complete range of possibilities and servizzi annexed, will be the real strength of Rento. The most important thing will be to approach the real needs of users and be able to offer a fast and competitive service. Only the really useful projects will survive the process of transforming the blockchain and I believe that Rento has all the right credentials to emerge and do well.
Can't wait for the evolution.Surely I will invest in this project and I will make it known to people dear to me
Ismailmi8

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 11:22:28 AM

KurtR123

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:40:25 PM

Hello all, I just participated in the airdrop for Rento and am very interested in the project. I do not quite understand the project fully, in terms of what products you are really aiming for. However the concept from businesses to clients i really like. Are there going to be masternodes as well?
francis999

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 08:04:11 PM

What a great idea. I am glad to be participant in this bounty campaign. I hope this project will develop in short time and will grow up. I will share information about RENTO and will give a good recommendations to all people enjoy it.
Vadyk3

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 09:03:25 PM

Howdy! I'm a Airdrop participant! So a question, what is the problem that the Instagram (not exist) and Medium (suspended) page does not work??? it is not possible to do the task!!!
namgiangnet

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:31:09 AM

This is a best project. I have joined airdrop. Like to participate in ico too
aliosman155

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:37:24 AM

a very good project good luck
eedd123

Activity: 53

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:37:26 AM

amazing project with cool bounty program
This project is a good and strong team, in a predictable and transparent road map, planned and projected growth in both the campaign and your money invested in it gives to assume that this project came to us one day. Definitely worth to participate!
aymos11

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 11:37:47 AM

Hi dev team,
This is a very laudible project. The team is solid and we'll experienced. I want to know why the instagram and medium.com links are not valid.  Please rectify to enhance credibility.
naychaycub

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 12:28:01 PM

it good project and think peple like project
Pkmpawan21

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 02:38:55 PM

Welcome to Rento. Here you can rent , share and much more. Ico is going on with $ 0.02 . Invest now get a very good profit with this awesome and unique idea. Rento have a great team and management and within a year your investment will boom like rockets. This is time to invest in and see the 700%+ returns. Crypto market is ready for a new bullrun after april 2019 and you will get definitely a very very good returns. So this is the opportunity to get a huge huge margins with your investments.
Rento is a very unique project Everyone should join this opportunity.  Its a opportunity which is knocking on the door, donot let it go. Open the doors and let it in.
You can join its airdrop also which is going on and you can win a handsome money for free just sign up details fill in.
slay27

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 03:01:40 PM

This is the coolest project I've ever seen. Very powerful team. An innovative project with a great idea. I hope that the project has a great prospect. I am very proud to participate in this project. I advise everyone to participate. Excellent opportunity to earn a lot of coins. The coin will fly away to the moon.
This airdrop program is vvery good. this project is very big projct. i like web site it is very good.. i lokking all part of this web site . i recomaned thet this project eran better in futur. i hope this project being succes. lokk the Profit from the First Global Sharing App
Rento creates an ecosystem for the development of sharing economy. Not only can you reduce consumption, but also profit from sharing unused things you already own. At Rento take care of our investors. By producing cutting edge blockchain technology for securing transactions between users, we create demand for Rento token. While using our blockchain will be optional on our app, it is safe to assume that more users we have the more our token will be worth. Don't wait!
jone1271

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:24:31 AM

It really is a bit tricky to understand some terms like Coins and Tokens, but with articles like this we are gradually becoming familiar. The important thing is to take advantage of the explanatory content that you expose to the whole community, this leads everyone to the path of success thanks and congratulations.
kitty121

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:49:39 AM

Very nice project. I have joined airdrop.I hope the project will develop well in the future.
Okinawa80

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:01:42 AM

Very good project. Ini hope this Will grow up
Okinawa80

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:08:05 AM

This is very good project. We can rent and make profit for us. This project have a strong team to operate and serve customer.
Don't be late to be a part this project. Let's go, and get our profit.
xgialtu

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:48:53 AM

I follow the growth of the project with admiration
Abdulmutalib1995

Activity: 28

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:00:55 AM

This is a wonderful project and I can't wait for it to take off and start using it. I know the team behind this will do a great job at creating something truly worthwhile for us to use. I can then now turn liabilities into assets by giving them out to people to rent. I actually ahve a few items in mind already! like i said.. can't waait!!!
teiwaz44

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 10:19:33 AM

Hello everybody! I found information about this company and after studying it I realized that the company has very good prospects on the crypto market! This company is a very cool idea. Also, they have a team of professionals in the company who have to implement all their plans! Take part in the company)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: