Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 08:21:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔴🔴[ANN]First global sharing App|Share, Rent, Profit everything You want🔴🔴  (Read 70430 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Ravindu Rashan

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 04:33:42 AM

I think this project will reach its goal in the future. because it is unique and they have a very good team. my best vishes for this project.
Mohammad Arsh

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 12:55:05 AM

Is Rento is an exchange ?
nadyn88

Activity: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

The project seems to be very interesting. I would like to update myself about the progress of the project.
 I am particularly interested to know that how come at the primary level you are aspiring to create the thinking community
broooevrsi

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 04:19:01 PM

This is a project with a difference, Let share in its growth.
rustam201085

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:42:40 PM

What is the difference from other projects? The price for the investment is very reasonable, given the planned growth, but how exactly are you going to support the price after entering the stock exchange? Which exchange do you want to go out for?
ICOnow

Activity: 324
Merit: 10

Truth about ICO - ICOnow.net

View Profile WWW
December 24, 2018, 11:40:50 AM

Rento ICO listed on ICOnow.net listing.

You can update ICO info, just send us an email (m@iconow.net) with new info.

ICOnow.net - ICO rating, analysis and listing
suhadi88

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

The 3rd round of the ICO is currently ongoing and will still be running until January 31, 2019, after the last sale was still there which lasted until the end of February, but new sales accumulated as much as 20% of the target, what plans his next team? wait until the end of the sale or do the current promotions to increase sales?

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:01:56 AM

The 3rd round of the ICO is currently ongoing and will still be running until January 31, 2019, after the last sale was still there which lasted until the end of February, but new sales accumulated as much as 20% of the target, what plans his next team? wait until the end of the sale or do the current promotions to increase sales?

How many rounds did they spend to reach the hard stamp of this project? I also saw the website of this project because they still had many tasks to make investors interested in their projects.

niloy111

Activity: 896
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 03:54:00 PM

I am new in Crypto market and also Airdrop sector. And Rento is my first crypto project where I going to put my hope and some little money also. They are doing great in this project and There is one fact which I must have to mention that is Their Team. Who are giving their best and day by day they achieve their target and complete Roadmap perfectly. I wish them good luck and hope together we achieve more in the future.
bitjudge

Activity: 349
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 08:59:50 PM

Well, such a strange question. Is it possible to use Rento for digital products, for example, to rent software licenses.
Let's say I have a license key for Windows 10, but I don’t use it because I removed this Big Brother a long time ago from my laptop and installed Linux.
And then Rento comes to my aid...  Grin Or not?
Efishaw

Activity: 30

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 09:50:03 PM

I so much like the beautiful vision of this great project and the composition of the team. My question is against the backdrop of the bearish market for sometimes now. What strategies have been put in place to avoid dumping in the exchanges and and the generally poor crypto acceptance these days? I'm for long time holding!
allfriends88

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:13:16 PM

I noticed there seems to be a lot of support from the community for this project, this is a good thing. because of the support of the community is one of the things that are important to berjalnnya a project. so it would be easier to do the promotion.
chuckhriczko

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:36:05 PM

So this is one of the first ICOs I've been looking into. Can anyone tell me how being an early investor works with crypto? What are my responsibility as an ICO investor? What are the risks and rewards? How can I find out more information?
suhadi88

Activity: 616

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 11:43:53 PM

Hello.
I check your website and whitepaper. This project seems good enough to growth. I think it has a good future and you have my support. When the token will listed in exchange?
My best wishes to Rento Team and all of the supporters.
You think so? I agree with you. For the Exchange, it would be better if they were immediately listed, but now we just have to wait, I'm sure the team is working at the moment and the right way is to do it properly and do not rush.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
onrkaan

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 12:32:06 PM

When I read below, I really excited. Check it out guys.
Rent Token will first market to college students, as they are one of the largest populations of renters in the United States and most likely to be familiar with blockchain technology. Approaching college students gives us two distinct advantages over other approaches. The first advantage we gain is our properties owned by Rent Token will offer both a 10% discount on deposits when using Rent Token and a 2% monthly discount on payments made with Rent Token, giving us the ability to undercut anyone else in the industry. KEEP IT UP !
Harunokaguya

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:11:57 PM

Interessante! Parece ser uma cripto promissora, estou apostando nela e espero que esteja correto. O projeto é bom, espero que avancem.
N1x3000

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 01:48:29 PM

Willmoney

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 03:31:15 PM

This is a very cool modern project! I believe that in the near future, this project may be a great success, and will bring incredible profits to, very good, has been looking forward to!
Good luck to you all
Miner2525

Activity: 204

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 11:00:50 PM

It would be nice if you would fix the airdrop to work with non-Twitter tasks.  The submit button simply does not work.  This has been an issue for several weeks now.
muarip

Activity: 591

WATANABE

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 02:06:45 PM

It would be nice if you would fix the airdrop to work with non-Twitter tasks.  The submit button simply does not work.  This has been an issue for several weeks now.

It seems like this thread doesn't get responses or answers from the development team and you should visit their telegram group to find out the answers to your questions. Just a suggestion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: