Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:46:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The future of airdrops in the crypto space.  (Read 383 times)
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:16:30 AM

Airdrops can be a hit-or-miss opportunity. Some projects have leveraged them effectively to distribute tokens to a broad user base, but they can often end up filling communities with low-level airdrop hunters.

How do you feel about airdrops? Are they worthwhile for the communities and for the projects? Have you ever participated in airdrops, and would you again?
yes, if we can get an airdrop program from a big project, of course, their value will be valuable and beneficial for us, and I think the advantage for a project to do airdrop is that their coins will be known to many people and make traders attractive for their coins in exchange later.
Way2Paradise

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

Airdrops can be a hit-or-miss opportunity. Some projects have leveraged them effectively to distribute tokens to a broad user base, but they can often end up filling communities with low-level airdrop hunters.

How do you feel about airdrops? Are they worthwhile for the communities and for the projects? Have you ever participated in airdrops, and would you again?
i do not believe in airdrops. so far, i have not received token through an airdrop and at some point i gave up to participate. in addition, the airdrops usually require to connect with all social media accounts and i do not like that.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: