Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:21:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late  (Read 22183 times)
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:50:22 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

you don't have to feel that regret I also started dealing with trading several months ago and I'm also asking myself why I didn't started this venture years ago but I doesn't matter to me anymore, what's more important is that we're trying to educate ourselves and we are not actually having a hard time to learn and still improving.
yes now we have to stop making mistakes and improve fast so we dont waste time and start searching opportunity and gain profit 
That's right because in the absence of these mistakes, surely we will never know the mistakes we have ever made, so we need to be careful so that our work can run smoothly in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
artdor

Activity: 1078
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:22:30 PM

No need to regret it Wink, never too late to learn.
Yes, it is much more difficult to trade now than last year, but look at it from the other side. During this time, many tools have appeared that will help you master this area, multiple types of analysis, articles, bots, etc.
There are also many trading exchanges from which you can choose the most suitable for you, studied the new Velvet exchange so there you can even try to trade without investing real money (demo version) to gain experience in trading.

It is true that when the market grows, everyone knows how to trade. And to trade, the movement of the market down is much more difficult. Indeed you need to know a lot and be able to analyze and predict. A couple of days ago I discovered the Velvet exchange, which is about to open soon. Very interesting platform. I like it and I hope that it will open in the future.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:21:45 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

I believe that this is just the beginning of trading and cryptocurrencies market.  You are among the early adopters compared to the number of people we know have knowledge on cryptocurrencies market.  You should spend enough time and learned on how trading work in cryptocurrencies market and never go into it at this early stages.  Trading is a game and that means you must have adequate knowledge and skills for you to be able to trade professionally. 
Now that you have opportunity to trade I think you should invest with carefulness and monitor your investments with seriousness and every experience you need shall come.
ATMD

Activity: 70
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 08:50:01 PM

Everyone who didn't invest in Bitcoin in the early years are on the same boat, however regretting is of no use, it is better to be optimistic and look for opportunities to make profits in the present and the future.

yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:03:07 PM

For me it's not  too late  Wink  currently  studying trading   right  now  Wink     study well  on how  to trade  then  you can  make  large  amount  of money in trading  Wink
StephenJH

Activity: 1442
Merit: 521

No more Rekt and Bust

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:15:54 PM

For me it's not  too late  Wink  currently  studying trading   right  now  Wink     study well  on how  to trade  then  you can  make  large  amount  of money in trading  Wink

Making big bucks shouldnt be a motivation for new trader. Instead of making dreams you can invest your time for reading charts,joining to trading forums and learn new things daily. It is never late for those who always keep improving skills.

███████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
██████▀▄██▀▀▄▄ ████▄▀██████
█████ ███ ████ ▀▀████ █████
████ █████ ███▀▀▀▄████ ████
████ ███▀▀▀▄▄▄████████ ████
████ ██▄▄▀▀███████▀▄▄█ ████
█████ █████ █▀██▀▄███ █████
██████▄▀███▀▄█▀▄███▀▄██████
████████▄▄▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▄▄████████
██████████▀▄███████████████
██████████████████████████
.FortuneJack.
  ▄█▄        █           ▄
 ▄████▄▄ ▄▄▀▀██▄▄      ▄███
█▄███████▄▄██████▄▄▄█████
 █▄██████▌▀▄▄███▀▄▄▄▀▀██
  ▄▀████ █▄██▄██▄▄▄▄▀██
   ▀▀▄▀███▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀█████▀▄
     ████▄▀▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄███▄█
    ▐▌▄█████▀   ▄▄▄█▄▄  ███
     ▀█▄▀█▀▀▄  ████▀███▄▀
       ▐▌▄ ▄█▄█▀██▌ ▀▄
       █▄████▀▀    ▄▄▄█▄
        ▀▄▄▀▄▄▄▀▀▀██▄▄
           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ BY
HACKSAW
G  A  M  I  N  G
          ▄▀▀▀▄
     ▄▄▀▀██▄▄█▄▄
   ▄█▀████████▄▀▀██▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄█████▐███▄
▀██▄▀█▀▀▀▀███▀▀▐▌
█▄██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██▄██▐▌
▐▀▀▄▀▀▀▀  ▀  ▀█▀████▀
 ▀█▀  ▐▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀ ▄▀██▄
 █  ▄██████████▄  ▄█▄
▐▌▀▀█████████████████
▐▌ ▐  ▀▌   ▀  ▀██▀▄█
 ▀▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▀▀
   ▀▀▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▄█▀▀
|
....OVER $2,000,000!....
ALREADY GIVEN AWAY
IN LESS THAN 2 WEEKS
....PLAY NOW....
rebrik7

Activity: 868
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:32:10 PM

There is no sense to regret, it doesn't change anything. Instead of moving forward, you will be waste your time for regretting or even depression.
Throw away any thoughts like this from your head and just do what you do. If you are good in trading - then continue to trade. That's all you should to do. No regrets, man Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:44:04 PM
Last edit: November 29, 2018, 02:06:33 AM by bitcoin31

Your not late because you can earn still money in trading if your knowledge and information is enough and good capital for starting.   Trading it doesnt mean that they have people who do first they earn money it depends to their efforts and capital they earn money or not.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1183

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:41:54 PM

I think it is no matter in when we join trading because even you still new but you can analyze faster, and get strong with your mental, you can be like professional trader. But there are some people that already long time in trading but still can't analzye and keep panic when price move verey fast.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
panganib999

Activity: 1736
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 09:54:06 AM

There is no feeling of regret at all times you could have loss either when you enter early its a matter of decision while you are playing on the market. You only say this one because of the last year's market trend and bitcoin price actually you should've done something on that if not then there is no reason to regret. You can always win on this market with a proper approach and market knowledge and most especially the timing everything will be perfect when you have that.
pundit

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 01:44:13 PM

If you are already experienced and earning from trading than I can understand your regret for starting trading late but if you are new to trading and hoping that you will make profit then I would suggest you to start with a small amount loss of which does not affect you. Trading is not simple at all what I have learnt, being a trader for more than a decade I am still learning, sometime I make a mistake for which I regret later, emotions play an important role in trading along with analysis, there is so many things to be learnt, so be careful at every step you take.

EZ365TM        REVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM 
WHITEPAPER INVESTOR pitch   |   Telegram   |  Twitter   |   Facebook   |
[   PLAY      TRADE      LEARN   ]
Charlie3 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Making big bucks shouldnt be a motivation for new trader. Instead of making dreams you can invest your time for reading charts,joining to trading forums and learn new things daily. It is never late for those who always keep improving skills.
exploring and learning new things by our self is what made my interest in trading   
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 02:53:59 PM

Nope, because we all have perfect timing for everything and God has a better plan for us. Smiley
Who knows if its too late or not? Well in fact it looks like we are just started if you will depend on the market situation right now.

Never regret, just enjoy every process and for sure you are busy into something else that time. Now that you are here, continue to learn and in time you will earn money that you deserve, be a good trader and make a wiser decision.
blueteam09

Activity: 664
Merit: 100

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:00:14 PM

I think it is no matter in when we join trading because even you still new but you can analyze faster, and get strong with your mental, you can be like professional trader. But there are some people that already long time in trading but still can't analzye and keep panic when price move verey fast.
I agree with you that the Crypto market is still very new and a lot of things have become very potential with new investors. With investors entering the market early, they still fail in trading because they are always afraid and can not control their emotions, so they often lose money.

izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Yes, every people ever experience it only for who dare to take the risk, they can achieve their goal even if they keep failed at least they tried rather than surrender.

How about cryptocurrency ?
Well if the crypto is going to end, the value will reach $ 0 but the fact is that it's still floating quite high so if you still interest on crypto and dare to take the risk ,well , it's your TIME , Now !

Smiley
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 03:23:34 PM

No, I had experience trading cryptocurrencies at an early age, so I don't regret it. I have passed a lot and have a lot of experience
You are so lucky, if is good if you have been using bitcoin trading since long and making conversation must enhance our knowledge related to trading, I think anyone can join trading at any time there is no time limits and not age restrictions, anyone can join whenever they feel themselves relax and easy with trading so they can join and start their journey with hopes and big dreams.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
john_nautica

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:25:42 PM

It's never too late to trade, even though now the crypto market condition is in an unstable condition I see if you start now it's better because you can buy at a low price and sell later when the price is high.

Elmer Grant

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 05:44:10 PM

It's not late. The main is to search find and invest! As new tokens so and ways to buy. The time don't stand on a 1 place. For me I choose 10 coins to buy during a year. And will sell it in a 2020 or later. Also find a new exchange Velvet Echange. Very interestin few of a team. You can read it in their Medium https://medium.com/velvet-exchange

So hope when I will be ready to sell they will be the first one. As you know, exchanges change fast)
sheenshane
Legendary

Activity: 2408
Merit: 1215

Cashback 15%

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2018, 06:01:01 PM
Last edit: November 30, 2018, 01:20:32 PM by sheenshane

Why late? You've never been late in trading and don't regret it because at this time you are still lucky not just like me I invested Bitcoin last year but until now still, my losses have not recovered yet. The best thing now is just to start to invest and do trading, because you are not late besides it is now a good time to start in trading.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
dmamigo

Activity: 1232
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2018, 08:15:55 PM

I entered when it was around $800-$900 and that time market was at a peak, but now after 2 years you can see, it was still profitable to enter at that time. Even I thought the same. The market is still in a rising state, and with this huge correction, this is quite a good time to start. Trading in any market be it stock, crypto etc, it's never late than never, and blockchain being the future tech, it will grow, but I believe many shit coins won't be there for long, so trade wisely.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: