Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 11:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I regret that i entered trading too late  (Read 22183 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:08:25 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

Do you have regret like this ?

you don't have to feel that regret I also started dealing with trading several months ago and I'm also asking myself why I didn't started this venture years ago but I doesn't matter to me anymore, what's more important is that we're trying to educate ourselves and we are not actually having a hard time to learn and still improving.
Charlie3 (OP)

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:01:44 PM

Hi friends I have regret that i entered into trading too late if my head had known this trading field before only i could have started early only , and now i would be making profits by now , but now i am learning still because i started too late

Now i see many people start trading at very less age only if i see them i regret that why at that age i didn't start trading   

you don't have to feel that regret I also started dealing with trading several months ago and I'm also asking myself why I didn't started this venture years ago but I doesn't matter to me anymore, what's more important is that we're trying to educate ourselves and we are not actually having a hard time to learn and still improving.
yes now we have to stop making mistakes and improve fast so we dont waste time and start searching opportunity and gain profit 
Joyawan13

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

elysian.finance

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

regret will always come later, and I started my trade earlier when the price of bitcoin ranged from $ 1300, but at that time I did not have the capital to trade, when I already had a little capital the price of bitcoin had risen around $ 6500 and up raising the price to the highest price level, and in the end now the bitcoin has lowered the price again, but I can't buy it anymore because I'm stuck in high-priced purchases, but I try not to regret it, because I still hope that the price of bitcoin and other altcoins will back up again.

RoseBloom

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:17:26 PM

Never mind, u can do it now. To minimize loss you should study and learn how to trade. Learn the chart. For crypto trading, learn Tech analysis, fundamental analysis and sentiment analysis. You can start by learning first how volatile crypto then learn all the trading signals so you can read and understand chart and learn how crypto move and what makes it go up and down. For beginner, it's ideal to start small while you're learning then invest little by little as you learn.
It will be great to learn how to trade manually and trade with free automated trading bot that can be set up in 10 minutes. But for newbies it can be problematic.. But I adore the https://tradesanta.com bot interface because it's easy for understanding and using.
gembirdprivate

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:28:59 PM

No, I had experience trading cryptocurrencies at an early age, so I don't regret it. I have passed a lot and have a lot of experience
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:58:25 PM

I will say wait for your time if you bought the cryptos at high prices than how much it was now.And also it is never later to enter into the crypto field sine only less people were recognized the cryptos until now.If you think that the prices will be at cheap forever then you will be wrong because in history the prices were crashed many times but later they will recover and hit new values.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:29:50 PM

I will say wait for your time if you bought the cryptos at high prices than how much it was now.And also it is never later to enter into the crypto field sine only less people were recognized the cryptos until now.If you think that the prices will be at cheap forever then you will be wrong because in history the prices were crashed many times but later they will recover and hit new values.
What are you talking about? Did you even had the courtesy of reading the OP before you constructed your post? Because I don't see any point on what you are saying and you just have somehow based your answer with the thread title. If you haven't read the OP he is saying that he had entered the market too late and he should have been taking profits by now, he didn't say anything about him buying cryptocurrencies at a high price. He shouldn't wait because this is a perfect opportunity for him to buy more.
moynul2050

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:04:07 PM

I regret doing trading, 60% of my assets are decreasing this will be a bad day for me.
difficult for traders, I think it's time to sit down and watch the war end.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:21:49 AM

its doesn't have a big effect when you join late or earlier. imagine if you join at the beginning of the year, of course you have done a lot of losses because prices tend to decline. joining at the end is also not necessarily a bad thing like now, you can buy at cheap price? most importantly you can trade during any conditions..
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 07:41:13 AM

If no one gave you information about it or you didn’t come across it then, there is no need to be blaming yourself. It’s not too late, even now you can still make money from cryptocurrency trading just like a lot of people are still doing now, but it won’t be as much as those that started earlier before you did. But the only thing you need here is hard work, if you’re not hard working, then you’re going no where.
peter0425

Activity: 2660
Merit: 447

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:21:39 AM

It doesn't matter. Maybe you're thinking that if you have started at a young age, you may have profited by now. But you don't know that for sure. Because this whole trading process is a journey, its not when you start but how you will conquer it.

You also need to look at the bigger picture. They might have started early, but do they really see it that way? Again, you need to get over with this whole thing, start all over again and be positive, I'm sure that you will get to your goal. Best of luck.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 10:46:49 AM

I regret not realizing the potential at the right time. You at least entered trading too late and realized that if you were a bit early and did this a while ago at least you would be rich but you didn't know. I was here, I was here when bitcoin worth nothing and I had tens of bitcoins and a lot of ethereum and many other coins that worth something now and I did not kept any of that.

That is a horrible feeling to have. Right now I could have millions of dollars, enough to really just put it in a bank and live comfortable forever without ever to work and really live a wealthy life but right now I am working tirelessly everyday to make ends meet. Not that I didn't get in too late but because I was an idiot who thought money you have is more valuable then money you could have.
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

Dont be sad, you are not alone. You are not too late anyway. In fact, entering right now is a right time, a second chance.
Finestream

Activity: 3038
Merit: 605

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 12:47:44 PM

Dont be sad, you are not alone. You are not too late anyway. In fact, entering right now is a right time, a second chance.
Right.It's never too late to enter into trading because today might be the perfect time to learn trading.Just do not be influence on the negative side around so you won't be destructed.Focus on your trading.Many people have become successful in trading because they put passion on the things they are doing.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 01:37:05 PM

yes now we have to stop making mistakes and improve fast so we dont waste time and start searching opportunity and gain profit 

actually we are not able to prevent ourselves from making mistakes, as long as we are doing some thing there will be surely some instances that we are going to make mistakes. all we can do about that is to accept it and never stop improving ourselves, making mistakes will keep us on learning it is not just happening once in our lives.
EDR

Activity: 194

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:59:07 PM

No need to regret it Wink, never too late to learn.
Yes, it is much more difficult to trade now than last year, but look at it from the other side. During this time, many tools have appeared that will help you master this area, multiple types of analysis, articles, bots, etc.
There are also many trading exchanges from which you can choose the most suitable for you, studied the new Velvet exchange so there you can even try to trade without investing real money (demo version) to gain experience in trading.
nhattori27

Activity: 387
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:40:03 PM

You are not late yet, there is something for you now. In fact, it is an opportunity to buy some coins and hold them for long-term. Within a year, there is possibility that you can make x5 to x10 profits.
Coinraptor

Activity: 257
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 05:44:14 PM

In this digital crypto market, people can start trading anytime any day so mate there is nothing to regret still you have time to do better in trading. You should learn basic knowledge and focus on the forum you will achieve something to make profits by trading. So don't be upset you are not late just be serious.

Jahmal32
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:06:23 PM

I don't regret any of it. Because if you regret, it will not lead to good. I am grateful that fate brought me with trade. I found a case I like doing.
bouren

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

Market is still in its initial phase. We still have many ATH left ahead of us. Don't worry if you are not among the early traders and investors. There is a huge potential market lying in front of cryptos. There is a lot room to grow. You can still make it big in crypto trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: