Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:19:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: blockchain programming course  (Read 159 times)
ruby rails ninja (OP)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 01:15:51 PM

Hello there,

I hope you are fine this saturday Cheesy

I would like to introduce my blockchain programming course using ruby and rails.

It deals with many aspects of the blockchain domain: main generalist blockchains (bitcoin, ethereum), other important blockchains, how to create a private blockchain, creation, use and deployment of smart contracts,  token, ..

These are mainly mini-courses of programming with simple coding tutorials to follow.

I'm advertising on Adwords right now and I'd like your feedback on the content, price (currently $99 with 50% off discount) and any advices on it in order to improve my offer.

thanks in advance

Julien
tiptravel

Activity: 318
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

The programming course is very promising, in fact. How long have you been creating your project?
ruby rails ninja (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 02:47:30 PM

hello Smiley

thank you for your encouraging reply !

I started to use ruby and rails in 2015 for a mobile video marketplace based on bitcoin exchange..

and I created this online course in 4 months ..

what do you think about the pricing ?
project3k

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:57:58 PM

Hi! You could perhaps publish it on the Udemy platform. I have had experience with it and it is extremely convenient. It is well known for online courses which will get you more customers + it is a trusted platform.
dreamgreen

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:21:07 AM

I appreciate courses like this. This is good for newbies
ruby rails ninja (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:13:44 PM

Hi,

thank you for your support , it is very encouraging  Cheesy

As I am developer, I created my own platform.. I find it more convenient as I can test every landing page, keep my tracking datas private, make a/b testing, an more :p

I use paypal as payment method because it can handle both paypal account and credit card

I am asking myself about pricing .. I want to define a fair pricing that allows every one on earth to learn blockchain coding for a decent price (not only blockchain since I plan different coding courses : chatbot, machine learning, ...)

thank for your opinions Smiley It helps me

CristianOff

Activity: 421
Merit: 97

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:48:18 PM

Hey, thanks for sharing this course. I would consider taking it if it's on Udemy because of price control, money back guarantee, etc.
Let me know when you do that
ruby rails ninja (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 09:26:04 PM

Hey, thanks for sharing this course. I would consider taking it if it's on Udemy because of price control, money back guarantee, etc.
Let me know when you do that

Hi Cristian,

thank for your reply, it is interesting Cheesy

what do you mean by "price control" ?

I also offer full money back guarantee on my website, is it trusted less than udemy guarantee ?

thank for your help Smiley
shavrans

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:37:06 PM

Interesting, i will read it.
waterman

Activity: 192
Merit: 119

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:50:52 AM

I love to program. I'm an engineer. I can program in c++, php, scratch and other but I never tried blockchain programming. Could you tell us the form of payments that you accept and also what is the current the price?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: