Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 09:14:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: bitblender issue  (Read 207 times)
jamesb98 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 03:37:41 PM

hello i have an issue with my bitblender account ,i cant open it ,i am sure i have used the good website ,i use bitblender since many years and i have open several account but i never had this kind of problem ,please can you tell me what i need to do and were can i find an answer to my question ,many thanks
TryNinja
Legendary

Activity: 2842
Merit: 7040

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 04:17:39 PM

You can’t login or you can’t access the website?

If it’s the first option, create a temporary account and create a support ticket explaining the situation.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
jamesb98 (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

thnaks you ,i didnt know that i could  send a ticket directly from the bitblender account
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:10:45 PM

Like TryNinja said, create an account on the Onion website (http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/), and go to this link (http://bitblendervrfkzr.onion/?p=support) in your Tor browser, or Tails, whatever you use. You should be good to go from there; I don't see an issue in creating multiple accounts here since I doubt you're going to get much support messaging the official Bitblender bitcointalk account, though you could try- I bet you'll still be pointed towards the on-site support, though.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:25:00 PM

Lutpin was the person that work with BitBlender campaign but as I can see on BitBlender's campaign become no response at the moment
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:06:48 PM

Lutpin was the person that work with BitBlender campaign but as I can see on BitBlender's campaign become no response at the moment
Unfortunately it seems Lutpin hasn't been active in quite some time even though his last login was just yesterday according to his profile (last post being on the 9th of November), and he hasn't posted or sent payments to members of the Bitblender signature campaign in two months according to a negative feedback from The Pharmacist on his trust page as you mentioned. It may not be the best choice to message Lutpin about your issue, but it's worth a shot.

It's not just Bitblender either, but Lutpin took 10 weeks to pay 777Coin signature campaign participants as well according to another trust feedback from The Pharmacist. Lutpin managed the Bitblender campaign exceptionally well when I was participating in it a year ago, I wonder what's happening with him right now...
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 04:12:09 AM

Sorry to interrupt you both fellas, since your reply is a bit off-topic, bitblender signature campaign is a way too different from the case of OP.

Your only way is to reach out their support page, you can contact the official account of bitblender which his profile link is mentioned above, the account seems inactive since first week of the month though.

I don't think lutpin can help either (if ever) his way too busy in personal life at this moment that he can't managed his personal life and his work here I guess.
leowonderful
Legendary

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:15:29 PM

Sorry to interrupt you both fellas, since your reply is a bit off-topic, bitblender signature campaign is a way too different from the case of OP.

Your only way is to reach out their support page, you can contact the official account of bitblender which his profile link is mentioned above, the account seems inactive since first week of the month though.

I don't think lutpin can help either (if ever) his way too busy in personal life at this moment that he can't managed his personal life and his work here I guess.
I don't find this very off-topic considering he is usually pretty active in managing his signature campaigns and such on the forums, and the sign that he's not active on them means there's likely something happening in his personal life as you mentioned. I occasionally find contacting the campaign manager of a project can help resolve a problem, since such people are usually close to admins that can help out with issues on a site, such as what this member has.

The best method of communication is going to be their support page, though I have no idea what the response time on the site is. I have never needed to use the support on their site after mixing coins.
bL4nkcode
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305

Limited in number. Limitless in potential.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:39:55 AM

I don't find this very off-topic considering he is usually pretty active in managing his signature campaigns and such on the forums, and the sign that he's not active on them means there's likely something happening in his personal life as you mentioned. I occasionally find contacting the campaign manager of a project can help resolve a problem, since such people are usually close to admins that can help out with issues on a site, such as what this member has.

The best method of communication is going to be their support page, though I have no idea what the response time on the site is. I have never needed to use the support on their site after mixing coins.
I'm talking about discussing lutpin's campaign management (behavior) is off-topic in this thread. But I'm aware of contacting the campaign manager of the service/project can resolve any other issue related to the service only if lutpin will do since the owner/staff is not that active in this forum based on his last login session.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3122

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:03:48 PM

I'm talking about discussing lutpin's campaign management (behavior) is off-topic in this thread. But I'm aware of contacting the campaign manager of the service/project can resolve any other issue related to the service only if lutpin will do since the owner/staff is not that active in this forum based on his last login session.
Contacting both would be also a good option to reach out OP's concern but as being said both are inactive which means it would be still useless unless if they logged in and read out the message.
Just reading above seems OP sent already a ticket towards his situations or issue and for now waiting up for Bitblenders reply. Hope op can post up some updates later on towards this.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: