Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 01:04:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the current situation of the crypto market now?  (Read 1154 times)
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:49:50 AM

The crypto market still declining and I can not see any bullish sign that the market will reverse. My opinion is that the market will be rise by next year as there is no positive news in the crypto market.

if I see and study the current correction, of course bitcoin will not fall before the claim from Fakestosi and bch hardfock. and growth was delayed again because panic dominated the market turmoil. I think the beginning of the year can be a good start, especially with the Q4 program running from many ico, let's see what happens next.
Dinda mayasi

Activity: 641
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:19:50 PM

As we know the State of the market is not as estimated by most people. We still remember the prediction that Bitcoin as money a popular will touch crypto 50000 dollars. But just over time, until now, thus the price of such a low point in the year 2017 Q2.
Whatever happens, we will continue to believe that someday will have a good price.

____________________| SILBERPFEIL |____________________
▬▬▬▬▬▬              ENERGIZE YOUR MOMENT              ▬▬▬▬▬▬
»»»»»»»»   WHITEPAPER   »»»»»»»    ANN THREAD   »»»»»»»   BOUNTY   »»»»»»»»»»     
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Tune in for more good news by 2019.

This year is the time for the big investors to pile up their own stash and that's why they keep on buying and driving the price lower so they will get more bitcoin. And this affected the market as a whole, all alts are related to bitcoin so all of those are dropping but by next year we will see a great retrieval.
res1dentev7

Activity: 196
Merit: 11

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

Current situation is very bad. All coins are gowing down and people are scared about their money and I am the one also. I am not going invest new money.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
aeternus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:25:18 AM

The crypto market still declining and I can not see any bullish sign that the market will reverse. My opinion is that the market will be rise by next year as there is no positive news in the crypto market.

It is possible the price is going to recover in the next year but it is not a sure thing, many thought that we were going to see a recovery by the end of the year, but the year is almost over and it does not seem like it is going to happen, so now they are switching their predictions to the first or second quarter of 2019 but that does not seem that likely to me either.
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 04:31:25 AM

It is possible the price is going to recover in the next year but it is not a sure thing, many thought that we were going to see a recovery by the end of the year, but the year is almost over and it does not seem like it is going to happen, so now they are switching their predictions to the first or second quarter of 2019 but that does not seem that likely to me either.

We have a capacity to visionize the situation according to the market theory. If the market hit the great bull last 2017, why do it won't happen now?.. The market may not look good for now due of its high volatility and rapid growing prices, still we could assume its bountiful and enormous outcome by the early months of 2019. Let us keep motivating and predict the accurate output of crypto market, and proceed to invest and buy more profitable coins.
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:20:43 AM

It can start very quickly, as well as the long-run correction. Yes, it is already obvious that only next year will give us hope, but another question is how effective it will be for investors.
forked human

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:06:06 AM

There is not any good news but there is also not any bad news so we can say that the market can be better at any time in this year or in the coming year. We are now waiting for the ETF if ETF will be approved in this year then the price of all the coins will rise to its previous high value and then everything will be better.
ttg43

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:15:27 AM

Why try and guess when you don't know? Far too many factors involved... Without catalysts the market should begin to recover over the long-term. That's all.
bandungan

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

the current situation in crypto is now in an unstable position and it can be a disappointment for many. we know that the increase in the future of crypto is still not stable and it cannot be predicted.
Jasad
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1002

= jasad =

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:04:09 AM

currently there is growth, this shows that the market can recover even though this growth is temporary. yes I think anything can still happen.
but the next hope is in the next year because this decline is probably the lowest
Dimas245

Activity: 617
Merit: 304

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:12:10 AM

All that awaits us in the near future is sleepless nights, red eyes due to spending a lot of time in front of monitors and nervous breakdowns! Usually this is all a joke, but I am more than sure that no one can say for sure what to expect from the world of digital technologies and cryptocurrency!
batishta

Activity: 588
Merit: 298

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:13:46 AM

I hope that we have already sunk to the bottom. And there will be no further fall. The market can go suddenly up at any moment. So it was last year. New growth in the market can only be expected at the end of winter.
ropyu1978

Activity: 1904
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:30:49 AM

today the market is growing again and bitcoin is growing 7.57% back to the 4k range
I think the most logical thing to do now is short trading. because the market still has strong potential in terms of falling back.
sarfield

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 09:33:11 AM

The current market situation has improved a little, already seen several altcoins have increased, and of course, there are better changes.
I think it cannot be predicted but will continue to increase and have good development.

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
[/center]
Mr.trader

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 11:11:12 AM

Current situation is very bad. All coins are gowing down and people are scared about their money and I am the one also. I am not going invest new money.
yes we should be careful and not enter at minor correction should wait for major corrections
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 12:46:46 PM

I would say we have lots of good new in crypto, but looks like people tired a little bit from crypto and need to take rest. All pumps usually happens when nobody expects them)

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 02:54:15 PM

the crypto advertise as yet declining and I can not perceive any bulish sign that the market will turn around . We don't know when the market will recore , that is require afew more months .
Oleg88

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 03:36:41 PM

news will only appear in early 2019. There will be a launch of the Bakkt exchange which will give a strong impetus.
BerneirBTC

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2018, 07:30:15 AM

Tune in for more good news by 2019.

This year is the time for the big investors to pile up their own stash and that's why they keep on buying and driving the price lower so they will get more bitcoin. And this affected the market as a whole, all alts are related to bitcoin so all of those are dropping but by next year we will see a great retrieval.
Yes the bigger investors know that the market will be very high in the coming year that is why they are trying to get as much coins as they can for that they often dump the market. We do not have to panic but in that market we also have to buy as much as possible and to wait for the coming year or maybe in the coming month we see good signs
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: