Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:14:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best trading platform?  (Read 354 times)
ethicalpinoy (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:06:10 PM

I trade through forex for so many years now. I would like to try crypto trading. What platform would you recommend to me? Or maybe what's the best you haved used? And also can you guys give me tips while starting?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 07:58:17 PM

I trade through forex for so many years now. I would like to try crypto trading. What platform would you recommend to me? Or maybe what's the best you haved used? And also can you guys give me tips while starting?

I believe that Binance is the best, but it depends on your own wants or needs. It has a great selection of altcoin markets as well as bitcoin markets. The main disadvantage is that it doesn't have a fiat/crypto market and has to use stable coins.

moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:59:36 PM

I use coinspot to buy Canyacoin CAN
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:28:55 AM

If it is for crypto then I recommend you to use Binance since it has all of the volume there and it can surely help you get some profits in a short time.
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:04:47 AM

Many trading platforms are available in the market but most recommended platforms are Binance, bittrex and B alphabet trading sites are most trusted platforms so If you really looking to start the career in crypto trading you can follow my suggestion because potential coins are listed in these kind of trading sites

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Tytanowy Janusz
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1622

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:43:08 PM

If you were trading forex than you like leverage. Than bitmex is biggest exchange with biggest volume ( 4 bil $ btc/usd volume today) but you dont trade btc there but contract. Only BTC,ADA,XRP,BCH,TRX,ETH,LTC are avaible but its enought for daytrading.
If you would like to trade on more coins without leverage you need to check binance. High volume, lots of coins. Its secured the most, has great multilanguage support, very low fee.

tips while starting?

Trade on high volume coins. Only those are predicible. If coin has 30 btc daily volume imagine how chart can be destroyed by 1 person with 10 btc trying to enter/exit without proper knowledge.
hermankoles

Activity: 275
Merit: 1

https://customcontract.network

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:48:38 PM

the best trading platform for me is binary for centralization and also IDEX for decentralized exchange, because both have satisfactory services and low fees. but now there are many new exchanges that are trying to give the best and I think the next 2 years the exchange will be even better service levels and other benefits they will give to customers

✮✮❯✮❯✮❯ CCN-CUSTOMCONTRACT.NETWORK ❮✮❮✮❮✮❮✮✮   (https://customcontract.network//)
trantruonganhvu99

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 04:47:32 PM

If you trade cryptography then binance is the best trading platform I know, it's a great trading platform, easy to use, safe and effective, It definitely will help you can earn be profit for a while short

WE ARE LIKER
Blockchain platform that combines Education & Technology
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

You can check out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but i would suggest Binance would be preferable.

farosa

Activity: 506
Merit: 101

1 & 0 😏

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:13:36 PM

Crypto trading is much more risky than Forex and you know that this is based on volatility. So it would be better to use a lower leverage because you can lose all the money in sudden movement.
Bitmex is a very useful margin trading site and it is recommended by everyone. But it will be better to try yourself on demo accounts first.
maks-ivanov89

Activity: 72

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:28:13 AM

I think the best platform is BitSeven. Unlike others, there are no delays, there are very low fees, low entry limit. I am very satisfied
levelTradingField

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:36:31 AM

Depends on what factors go into determining “best”.trading tools?, ease of use? Liquidity?, product range?
Product types (cash or derivative)?

If you want to trade the cash market, then Binance, coinbase are pretty good.

If you want to trade derivatives then I’ll theow my exchange into the ring. We list easy to understand perpetual derivatives of BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC, XMR and XRP. Our BTC Perpetual are on a contract size of 1/10 of a BTC so is very retail friendly. Our trading interface is professional grade. If you’ve ever traded Futures, it’ll be immediately familiar.

Check it out on LevelTradingField.com we do a full KYC/AML

Enough about us. I guess Bitmex isn’t too bad to trade perpetuals too. Even though their settlement process is a little confusing.
Samithnew

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:38:14 AM

Now there are more platforms available. but problem is the best on for our job. i think CEX is a better one.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 04:00:10 AM

You can check out here: https://coinmarketcap.com/rankings/exchanges/ but i would suggest Binance would be preferable.

I was about to say this. That's a good gauge if you're looking for a "trusted" exchange. Usually the top 10 exchanges is a good indication to begin with. So start from there and see how it goes for you. Everyone has traded for many exchanges right now, but its really up to you to test some of them and see how it fits your goal and need, best of luck.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
sinkfish

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 10:52:48 AM

to start with, Binance and Pollinex is great. however, there are a few great exchanges out there as well.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:21:19 PM

I believe that Binance is the best, but it depends on your own wants or needs. It has a great selection of altcoin markets as well as bitcoin markets. The main disadvantage is that it doesn't have a fiat/crypto market and has to use stable coins.

well I also think that binance could meet his requirements as it one of the most recommended exchange for everyone who wants to get started with cryptocurrency trading and since he's been trading through forex the user interface of binance as well as those technical indicators will also be good for him.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:48:31 PM

Im new here, but I'm trying hard to choose the best platform especially in a crypto trading. and even before I'm able to choose a good exchanger like binance, I think this gives you a very good value rate and often they are impressive. and good to use bitcoin very safe and stable to use.
cubicdissection

Activity: 231
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 01:58:37 PM

you can try binance exchange which is now become more popular crypto exchange,you can withdraw daily 2 btc without verification and you can also use its mobile app
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Best for me is a dex so Idex is what I prefer if you are going for tokens to ETH and vice versa.

On the other hand, if it will be centralized then I would prefer Binance. User friendly application and you wont get lost with it.
Also fast customer service with a variety of listed coins that you would like.
Just be careful for many of this coins also are being played with bots.
I do prefer manual trading.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 04:45:37 PM

My most trusted crypto trading platform is Binance. Not only me, millions of traders like to trade on this exchange. It's very good exchange with all side. You can start your trading in this platform.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: