Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 09:16:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is this a Bollywood SCAM ??  (Read 180 times)
yessir123 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 09:27:10 PM

I am looking at this ICO project and they claim to have few Bollywood celebrities supporting their project.   Can someone in India verify if those celebrities really supporting their project for me please ?  I'm interested in this project but not sure if it is a scam or not.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5074625.new#new

Also, are they in India or in North America ?
yessir123 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:34:21 AM

I could just go ahead and say yes, I am not following the link but India is very anti crypto, a huge group of Bollywood stars wouldn't go against the government and support something that they are deeming illegal and unwanted.

Hi Kingcolex,

I actually did my research and those celebrities are really supporting their project.  If, not one but few celebrities, are taking the risk to support this project even the Government do not like crypto like you said, then this must be something big.

I  found the celebrity's website talking about that he is part of the project.   This so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Celebrity website and social media posts:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BqB9KhClbIX/

http://avimusic.co/
consientelar

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:58:14 AM

Should I keep to hold coins from mining?
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:44:00 AM

I could just go ahead and say yes, I am not following the link but India is very anti crypto, a huge group of Bollywood stars wouldn't go against the government and support something that they are deeming illegal and unwanted.

Hi Kingcolex,

I actually did my research and those celebrities are really supporting their project.  If, not one but few celebrities, are taking the risk to support this project even the Government do not like crypto like you said, then this must be something big.

I  found the celebrity's website talking about that he is part of the project.   This so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good to know that. The big reason why some can be pessimistic on this celebrity-endorsed project is because in recent months there had been some popular projects where celebrities took an active part and yet those projects ended as scams or failures. However, we should be giving this real estate the benefit of the doubt and prove itself. Actually, there is nothing wrong per se if celebrities can be endorsing ICO projects as long as the endorsements are real and the project is genuine. I have visited the site and the preface looks good though I have not investigated the team behind this project which can also be so critical for the project's long-term viability.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:05:02 AM

Hi Kingcolex,

I actually did my research and those celebrities are really supporting their project.  If, not one but few celebrities, are taking the risk to support this project even the Government do not like crypto like you said, then this must be something big.

I  found the celebrity's website talking about that he is part of the project.   This so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you post makes this just sound the entire topic was to shill and it's becoming more apparent that is what is going on. This wasn't a real question but a promotion on your part.

Exactly! First OP is just asking about forum members opinion but ends up there to defend it when someone's opinion is truthful. Everybody shill, now, who is on the right mind to support a project endorsed by a celebrity? I don't think they know anything about it and it is pure marketing.

I am looking at this ICO project and they claim to have few Bollywood celebrities supporting their project.   Can someone in India verify if those celebrities really supporting their project for me please ?  I'm interested in this project but not sure if it is a scam or not.

Not sure if it is a scam until it turn one but it's more probably not a good project.
yessir123 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:03:53 AM

Hi Kingcolex,

I actually did my research and those celebrities are really supporting their project.  If, not one but few celebrities, are taking the risk to support this project even the Government do not like crypto like you said, then this must be something big.

I  found the celebrity's website talking about that he is part of the project.   This so wonderful !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The way you post makes this just sound the entire topic was to shill and it's becoming more apparent that is what is going on. This wasn't a real question but a promotion on your part.

Exactly! First OP is just asking about forum members opinion but ends up there to defend it when someone's opinion is truthful. Everybody shill, now, who is on the right mind to support a project endorsed by a celebrity? I don't think they know anything about it and it is pure marketing.

Not sure if it is a scam until it turn one but it's more probably not a good project.

Iam sorry, I don't mean to not taking your opinion.  I happened to ask an India friend and he showed me those links about the celebrities.  So I was very delighted because I want to invest in the project because I love real estate.   

mirawantirinjana

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

I have no confidence in projects originating from that country, whatever the reason, I have experienced 2 project failures from India, including CIBUS (CBT) and OTPPay both of which are projects from India. and everything ended in failure
salmaku

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:38:35 AM

no one can guarantee, if truecelebrity Bollywood really support the project, although there is still no confirmation of these celebrities.
but in my opinion, there is nothing wrong for us to find further information from the Bollywood project, perhaps the project is really real and not a scam project.
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:53:48 AM

nowadays there are a lot of projects that scam ICO that are scam, so you should be careful when choosing ICO, as much as possible you have to see and find the truth about the team and their office must be valid and can be found so that authenticity is guaranteed.
yessir123 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:08:31 AM

Thank you everyone for your kind comments .  I already find the answers I’m seeking and those  Bollywood celebrities support are real .  That’s all I want to know .

I notice many of you carry a banner to advertise ICO .  I would love to do that too . Where can I get a job like that and how much do you get paid to do that ?  I want to participate!  Thank you I’m advanced!
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:08:47 AM

I'm just going to say... I'd rather watch my bitcoin value vaporize than simply give it away to some Bollywood project scam...

I don't understand why you make a topic about seeking an Indian confirmation... But then apparently don't need any hindi speaker cause you found some website?

Idk man. This is goofy. I am more convinced this project is a scam after reading your post  Tongue

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
yessir123 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:15:41 AM

Hi Kingcolex,

I am looking at this ICO project and they claim to have few Bollywood celebrities supporting their project.   Can someone in India verify if those celebrities really supporting their project for me please ?  I'm interested in this project but not sure if it is a scam or not.

Can you please tell me how to get a job to promote ico by carrying an ico banner ?
I need to make some money in order to invest in some crypto .  
How much do you get paid to carry the ico bannner ?  I would love to get paid too !!
yessir123 (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:25:37 AM

I'm just going to say... I'd rather watch my bitcoin value vaporize than simply give it away to some Bollywood project scam...

I don't understand why you make a topic about seeking an Indian confirmation... But then apparently don't need any hindi speaker cause you found some website?

Idk man. This is goofy. I am more convinced this project is a scam after reading your post  Tongue

Is that mean I have great influence now Smiley.
Anyways, I would love to promote the ico that you are promoting. 
Can you show me where to sign up ?
I need to make some money before I invest in anything .
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:25:21 AM

I think better say No to these type of projects then feeling sad at later.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:41:53 AM

Yeah but how somebody will find that out, even if he sees the celebrity, even if asks him question whether he supports the projects or not. Even he says "YES" it will be enough for you? Huh The only possible thing to do is to contact some well-know and credible Indian newspaper and ask them to find that out?! But again I don’t think they will do it. Your project is doing it wrong, they should have in the first place provided some evidence that those celebrities support that project. It’s very simple make a small videos where they loud and clear associate themselves with this project.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:40:28 AM

I am remember one project from Africa nollycoin finalyy it scam.
There will be interviews with celebreties, so need to do deeper research of project mechanism

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
siequelahe

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:22:31 AM

What to buy now?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: