Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:36:00 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter Truth  (Read 1456 times)
cytpoway121 (OP)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 68

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:41:26 PM

The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions
Jating

Activity: 2968
Merit: 822

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well.

The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:01:04 PM

I agree with the comment above that less than 5K for bitcoin is already a very good price to buy. But many expect that it will fall even lower. In any case, anything can happen and therefore it is not necessary to invest all your money.
btcluisdiki

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:26:00 PM

In the current scenario, people  would happen to prefer holding their btc's  and just continue to wait when the decline will stop. By then, people will consider again buying more btc at a lower price and hold until the pump will be in place. With this, people would be able to appreciate the promising profit after the most awaited bull market to take effect soon.
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:29:06 PM

Each of us has a different reason when to buy, some because of what they read in the expert's opinion, some because they can afford to buy because they have available funds, but if you are buying that means you still believe that this technology will goon and has a future buying is a vote of confidence.
nipenohy

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:59:10 AM

When can I start buying?
hiburak

Activity: 1655
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

i think it is cheap now but it may take a very long time to go back to 5k levels again. it's better to be cautious as always.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:08:40 AM

Of course why would someone buy expensive Bitcoin when you can get it a discount? It just doesn't make any sense. Not just Bitcoin but other crypto currency as well. The problem is that we didn't know the discounted price, (bottom) that's why majority is still holding back, but I'm sure that when the price reaches <$4K, a lot of investors will have a panic buying. Lol. So let's see how everything goes if Bitcoin will continue its downtrend or not.

This is quite true when the market has become bearish or when people are expecting that the price of something will still go down...this is the reverse when the current general expectation is buoyant because people by then will do everything possible to get in.  All the speculations at this current market is going down...that is why we have many people who are panicking and this is the pressure feeding the bear. I am still hoping though that a "miracle" will soon spark and will change this trend abruptly.
nreal

Activity: 932
Merit: 100

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:28:22 AM

$ 5k is an attractive price, so many people bought at that price. But the market is still going down, and according to many forecasts it can be down to 3k so I think I should wait.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:42:55 AM

Look the CMC now the price of BTC is below 4k, isn't the best time to buy coins now? Bitcoin cash price manipulation disastered the entire crypto market. so I guess the hopes of bull run this is no longer, crypto is enjoying it's days in bearish mode. Let's our fate decide what to happen further, huge drama in crypto is on let's wait and watch till the end of the year.

Am I spamming? Report me!
joelsamuya

Activity: 532
Merit: 41

https://emirex.com

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:04:47 AM

of course, ill take the ride, 5k usd below is a very cheap price, compared to last month price, over time it will increase in value, it may take few months, but over time it will recover.
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:09:45 AM

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.
consientelar

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:33:16 AM

Tell me, what to invest now?
Summation

Activity: 210
Merit: 17

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:45:00 AM

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.

It may still be cheaper than it is now. This year I heard people say that the price of Bitcoin is at the bottom, but it seems that there is more bottom below the bottom, it is difficult to assert that it was the real bottom. But for now, $3,800 is definitely not a real bottom, it will only continue to fall.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
hellyah070
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:52:19 AM

to be exact, the bitcoin's price is $3,799.17 which is considered to be good when you want to invest your money at the moment. Always think that it is an opportunity since the bull market is going to dominate the market at the very soon.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:29:23 AM

The price of buying BTC is very cheap now, but the market is very low, and many people have no desire to buy.
Mr.trader

Activity: 56

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:53:13 AM

it is cheap now but buying is risky too i think we should wait for good correction 
CoinCowgirl

Activity: 277

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:54:57 AM

I have learned from the pass that it can much cheaper. For me it can never cheap enough....How low can he go? Enjoy the ride! Smiley
quaanetsnike

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:31:03 AM

When is growth?
salmaku

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 04:33:01 AM

the price of Bitcoin is currently very cheap. everyone has a good chance to immediately buy it and wait for the right time to sell it at a very expensive price.
For those of you who intend to buy it and start to trade. I suggest to immediately buy, before it's too late and lose this good opportunity
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: