Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:24:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter Truth  (Read 1456 times)
ityandsyn

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:36:53 AM

The truth is, everybody will not buy at the same price.
If you know the best price, you buy and wait for the big party to come.
BITCOIN BELOW $5K IS VERY CHEAP.

It’s up to you to make your decisions

This will give to the new people in crypto have a chance to acquire Bitcoin in a very low price and also altcoin , and these are a good things in other side of crypto currency , so no one will consider as late in here .
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

Trying to buy a bottom is a risky strategy and there is a reason why people equate it with trying to catch a falling knife. The one way you can try and eliminate the risk is to spread your purchases over regular interval. Instead of paying $1000 to buy your target coin spread your purchase into $50 or $100 purchases done over regular intervals.

kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:48:46 AM

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.

Possibly it could go down to 2k$ level. Ive noticed that day by day market keep falling and particularly those pairing coins on the market such as btc and eth. Probably investors are now convertinf into fiat and massive funds were move to prepare for something big. They want to start bull run with a very low market cap and despite of those dump, we can still see a bright light as Vitalik is soon to release their kraken plan about serenity.
for some reasong I really agree with your opinion, I am also very confident that the bull market trend will begin when the price has really fallen on the basis, there will definitely be many investors with large capital ready with their buy orders
Forever Young

Activity: 121
Merit: 3

I AM HODLING !!!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:51:54 AM

Of course, I also know. But to buy Bitcoin now, I'm still afraid that the Bitcoin price will still dump. I will try to buy Bitcoin at a basic price.
I think Bitcoin will reach the lowest price at $ 3500.

↽━━━━━━━━  Hawk Network ━━━━━━━━⇁
↼━Distributed Intelligent IoT Technology Infrastructure ━⇀ (https://Hawk.coom/)
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:00:09 AM

The downtrend of the market is just giving us the opportunity to buy more Bitcoins or Altcoins that we can hodl. Don't give it a negative impression as some always do. If you know how to trade and you are good at it, I know you will take this opportunity and you will manage to gain profit from it. Well, time will come, Bitcoin will become lower than today then afterward the only thing it does next time will be to grow. That's the best part that we are always waiting.
GermanGiant

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:10:32 AM

Currently, you can do scalping or wait for prices below $ 3.2 k. But scalping has a very high risk. But if you succeed, you can have many capitals when the bullish momentum comes.
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:01:27 AM

Right now, bitcoin price is $3,845 and about 15% lesser from your posting time price. I didn't know how long this dip could go into but what I am sure is we are near the bottom. Hope we are at the bottom because this market really sucks and toxic for everyone who is around it.
Judging by the fact that Bitcoin continues to fall very sharply in price, we are not at the bottom yet. He will continue to fall further. Really, its bottom will be somewhere under $ 1,500, as predicted?
Now, according to CoinMarketCap, its price is $ 3,732 with a capital of $ 64.93 billion, and there is a price of $ 105 and a capital of $ 10.96 billion.
This is getting interesting. What's happening? Does it squeeze out weak hands from the market?
Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:08:54 AM

And the solution is only one, wait for the best prices. And every day we are closer and closer to them.
Whisper555

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:11:17 AM

For some reason it seems to me that we will go to $ 3,200. Most likely I will buy another week when the price is around $ 3,500. Of course, I really want to see a change in trend, but now the market is cleared and intuition says that the bottom has not yet been reached.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol
Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING
[https://tokensale.w12.io/]
siequelahe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:32:39 AM

When is growth?
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:41:13 AM

Bitcoin is below $4000 now. It is cheapest now. And I think everyone can buy now and wait to new Bitcoin's ATH.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

It is difficult to predict where the BTC price will go. The market is heavily manipulated. Everything is at your own risk and risk. Invest now or wait another, it's up to you.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
DKREBEL86

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:50:30 AM

For some reason it seems to me that we will go to $ 3,200. Most likely I will buy another week when the price is around $ 3,500. Of course, I really want to see a change in trend, but now the market is cleared and intuition says that the bottom has not yet been reached.

I believe that threshold can be as low as 1K$
smoolae

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:52:22 AM

I really feel like Bitcoin isn't even near the bottom yet, we haven't seen a single % rise in its price for the last 2 days and have had sharply declining value (with some stagnation periods) for over 9 months now.

I feel like the current fall will get us well below 3000 and if buying doesn't reassume even then, we are going to near 1000usd. And the sad thing is, there is nothing to stop the fall even below 1000usd.

I also guess that the next bullish trend will show itself in 2020 or 2021.

Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:35:34 AM

With the situation on ground now, many will prefer holding their assets even it decline further. It is only the weaklings that will now. Those that are holding strong will be the one to sell to those that are selling off now when the much anticipated bull run comes.
enataniv

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:53:05 AM

Tell me, what to invest now?
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:24:33 PM

Tell me, what to invest now?

Now is the time to invest on your intelligence.
If you do not know; crypto currency is a personal race for a passionate trading,
You need to understand your crypto currency environment to be successful in crypto currency
Different tokens, with different method of handling it.
WISE UP
Terrmit

Activity: 413
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:37:14 PM

Mass sale of cryptocurrency has already begun. You can already invest. Cryptocurrency now has a very good price. I think for a long-term investment it's time.

△ M!R△CLE TELE (https://miracletele.com/) ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY ▐
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

If under 5k is cheap why this time prices continue to fall deep. I think it's time for retail investors to leave the market and give way to a new generation of investors.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:43:13 PM

I couldn't agree with you more for saying that below $5,000 bitcoin is very cheap.

There are those folks that have been waiting for $4,000 and even below that but they keep on telling negative words that it might go to zero. This is crypto and bitcoin is here to stay, as long as the king lives the market will survive. Invest to bitcoin, those who are asking what to invest.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: