Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:34:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitter Truth  (Read 1455 times)
lllaqpt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:30:10 AM

The point at which bitcoin is now, is more like a threshold and it seems to be the lowest it can fall to, which is not below $3000.
Some of those who bought at $5000, thinking that the price was already at the lowest, are waiting for time that it will rise again.
Although, there are also some, who have been able to trade in between and have got back their initial investment capital.
Yes, but those who bought 3k are also not sure that tomorrow the price will not crawl down again. After all, the situation does not change and there is nothing positive, at least in the first quarter of the year.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
zauna35

Activity: 812
Merit: 287

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:40:38 AM

golden words)) I'm waiting for Bitcoin for 1000 dollars and then I will buy in full)
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:48:22 AM

golden words)) I'm waiting for Bitcoin for 1000 dollars and then I will buy in full)

So this means you actually do not want to invest only in crypto because even you would know that it is almost the bottom price at this time and from here it will only rise . So you would be missing the opportunity of making money if you do not say invested now .
macshad

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:48:49 AM

But bitcoin price keeps falling and falling , we know everybody can not buy at the same price it was 5k in November but now its below 3.6k and it keeps falling, people who bought at 5k have now lost about 1.4k , so i don't think its about the price you buy the bitcoin, this bearish market is ruining everything  
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:52:53 AM

Bitcoin will go down further, the volume in the markets is not there right now to bring in a pump any time soon. I think we will see a sub 2.5k Bitcoin before we see any real upward swings again and it could even go back down to pre-2017 levels of 1k USD and then we are kind of back where we started before the big boom upwards. Of course, many small and medium-sized miners will stop mining it and the network will become so clogged up and slow that then no one will want to use Bitcoin and ti could just die off and be replaced by another faster blockchain. On the other hand, we could stay at around 3k and up and then slowly see prices increase as Bitcoin halving comes into effect in 2020 and then the difficulty rises, so in effect, this one thing could push the prices up to over 6-8k USD at least.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 06:55:34 AM

Bitcoin prices will decline again to $ 4k, it's time for us to get ready to buy as much bitcoin as we can, because I see that a high price surge will occur again. The bitter reality is for those who buy bitcoin when it's $ 10k, but don't give up and stay relaxed in patience waiting even though it's a long wait, but rest assured that bitcoin still has strength and the price will increase eventually
joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:24:54 AM

Yes you are right infact this is one of the best time investors can buy coins at cheaper rate before its too late ,I'm sure there will come a time again that you won't even be able to buy coins due to too high in price ,let's all take advantage of the market condition now before bullrun comes again

anehh

Activity: 600
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 07:37:57 AM

As long as we are able to see well how price movements occur and can hold back emotions by always being patient without following ambitions to make big profits, then every time is the right time to buy bitcoin. Buy when prices go down and sell when there is profit, do it continuously. Let us only get small profits but can run continuously rather than hoping that big profits will eventually be trapped in losses.
Adunni6758

Merit: 1

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 08:07:29 AM

When you are waiting for a coin to dump to your desired price, but unfortunately, it proves so strong not to go below the support. Which means if you are not careful, you would miss out on the opportunity.
It might also happen on the other way round, where you think you have got a good price at the dip, after buying, you still see it plunging.
The solution to this is, whatever decision you want to make, despite the risk attached to investment, just ensure you are investing in a good coin, most especially those that are already established.
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 22, 2019, 10:01:41 AM

But bitcoin price keeps falling and falling , we know everybody can not buy at the same price it was 5k in November but now its below 3.6k and it keeps falling, people who bought at 5k have now lost about 1.4k , so i don't think its about the price you buy the bitcoin, this bearish market is ruining everything  
In this situation, the best option is to keep bitcoin in your wallet as long as possible.Do not be disappointed with the bear market.The profit You will receive in any case,the important thing is to be patient.I expect to wait for another drop in the price and then buy bitcoin.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:11:12 AM

In this situation, the best option is to keep bitcoin in your wallet as long as possible.Do not be disappointed with the bear market.The profit You will receive in any case,the important thing is to be patient.I expect to wait for another drop in the price and then buy bitcoin.

It will be good advice especially for people who were still waiting for the bull market. We have an option to keep bitcoin in the wallet or keep it in the market, and we can try to increase the bitcoin amount we have by trading. I was waiting for the next drop if it's really happening later so I can rebuy bitcoin at the low price. I don't have to spend all of the money because it's too risky for me and it's better to buy when the price at the downtrend.

clipman77
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:53:54 AM

You should also have a backup plan, if the market does not give such a price.I see that purchases are going on at this level, and it will be rather difficult to push the price up to the thousand dollars mark for bitcoin.
Vit83

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 01:48:43 PM

I'm looking at the volume on current markets. I see that everything is very cheap, but I don't see volumes so I'm waiting.

syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:09:32 PM

My plan is very simple like we need to plan based according to the market strategy, pump and dump are its nature those who are clever will make use of opportunities. Still a lot of people exist in this forum as they sold BTC in its peak and bought more coins in the same money as the value is cheap. So smart work too plays a vital role. Always prefer the market strategy.

Am I spamming? Report me!
DominickA86

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:18:40 PM

I cannot understand people that are selling their crypto assets for such low prices. It is unimaginable to sell BTC or any other crypto currency at todays prices if these traders have already experienced their potential to make x20 from todays prices.
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 04:42:02 PM

It is obvious that everyone has their own threshold for entering the market, someone to buy a bitkion for $ 5,000, and someone does not even fall for $ 2000, since it will be true that this is the end of crypto currencies. In any case, I see only a positive trend for all the time on the market, which means buying Bitcoin is now particularly profitable.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2019, 11:35:22 AM

Well, just as the author says we all can’t buy at the same gwei
But waiting for bitcoin @ 1000$  before buying  is gonna take a big while
Why not look at prospectives altcoins
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2019, 10:29:37 AM

I think now you can buy the projects you are interested in. Because the prices are down now. If prices fall even lower, players will simply leave the market.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

It is very interesting to see how people change their minds over time. In November 2018, many were ready to buy BTC for $5K, and today they are waiting for the price to drop to $3K. I want to appeal to these people and tell them that enough to chase the lowest price, now, as a few months ago, a great opportunity to buy BTC at a very favorable rate, do not miss this time.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
futuristishe

View Profile
March 25, 2019, 11:08:20 AM

Of course, people have to adapt to different market conditions, and the market will dictate its rules! When the 5K bitcoin was the purchase price and when all are waiting for 3K and 5K is already very expensive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: