Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:02:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency: A Personal Race  (Read 780 times)
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:14:25 PM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.
trahaubab

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2018, 11:30:25 PM

LOL, what have I read??
Everything in your life is a personal race, Crypto, Study, Job. ETC.
As for holding and trading, traders are great but it is a difficult job. As for holding, nothing difficult in it  Embarrassed

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
IVEXO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:47:42 PM

LOL, what have I read??
Everything in your life is a personal race, Crypto, Study, Job. ETC.
As for holding and trading, traders are great but it is a difficult job. As for holding, nothing difficult in it  Embarrassed

No you are wrong, WHY Huh
Because hodling and trading is not a difficult, as long as you understand your environment very well
You can never moan in crypto currency

Until you focus on the best aspects of crypto currency, you can continue to manage complains and losses.
Everglow

Activity: 287
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:50:52 PM

I think the best thing in this market is to grasp the market trend. You can not fight the market you should follow it. Understanding the trend may not need to understand the TA you are still profitable.
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:49:50 PM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.
In my opinion you may spend a deal of time to learn what is happening around the market then specify a few hours to trade cryptocurrency , holding will not teach you much and i don't think it still profitable.
IVEXO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 07:47:28 PM

Im sure every one has learned one or two thing from this predicament state of the market
The race is of different ideas and opinion.

Lets learn to understand, know and enjoy the crypto currency environment.
It is alot fun and fantastic.
maxilopez

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:51:09 PM

I do not support trading as I believe that this occupation is just a normal waste of time

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
oioioi

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:38:40 AM

for now, many people choose not to sell their coins on a market that crashes, but that doesn't mean that those who start trading can't make a profit, it's just that little needs hard work and patience to see the market every day

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:52:17 AM

Yeah your right about that selling or trading your coin cannot make you wiser, but even a holder doesnt considered as a wiser one, because most of them also has a weak hand when it comes in massive drops,  panic always exist mostly in newbies, including those who bought bitcoin at 19k i am sure that they are all sell their bitcoin and switch to another or maybe theyre quit. The only one can survive in this situations is those investors who can sustain the risk and make a trade everyday, like me i dont want to lose anything without fighting.
IVEXO (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:00:21 PM

for now, many people choose not to sell their coins on a market that crashes, but that doesn't mean that those who start trading can't make a profit, it's just that little needs hard work and patience to see the market every day

Well, i think you are right, alot of people are nervous about the bearish market, there has been alot of hodls for the strong because no body wants to sell at loss.
But hodling requires intelligence and prompt decision making skills, only that way can any hodler survive the loss

But still, crypto currency is good, blockchain technology is the future, stay smart always.
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:12:58 PM

those people who know the market a little more than those who bought bitcoins of 19 thousand should support them and do everything possible so that they would not leave the crypto. because we all understand that we will return to the values of last year

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
bangjoe

Activity: 1470
Merit: 714

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:16:10 PM

The principle is actually very simple because we only have to hold when prices are still not good and have to sell when we have made a profit but sometimes because they are not satisfied people will prefer to wait, hoping the profits can increase but sometimes the results are the opposite, so I think we sell even though the profit we get is not so much

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:17:06 PM

I think that most of us got a lesson. Free money doesnt exist and we have to continue living with it.
But if cryptocurrencies become more accepted, then they will have a value. But not know, when 99% of crypto transactions are only for speculations.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
max6575

Activity: 1176

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:20:53 PM

the work on customs with tasks of moderation as release of news from market and developer gives of confirmation as limit to dispute on request as submission to returns with one on identification as trader to manage with spares on reference as collecting nominal on profit with the end of terms with the bitcoin finance of work with the project plan.

Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:28:57 PM

To each his own. But always try to help or educate some people to improve. Those who bought at $19K and held onto it until now surely needs to learn more. It's not about disrupting their peace but it's about telling them it was a mistake and that they should learn from it.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:29:14 PM

I think that most of us got a lesson. Free money doesnt exist and we have to continue living with it.
But if cryptocurrencies become more accepted, then they will have a value. But not know, when 99% of crypto transactions are only for speculations.
at the moment this is speculation because the technology itself is not yet enough developed. as soon as we reach a higher level, then speculation will not be exist

trungquoc4622342

Activity: 62
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 05:31:59 PM

The market is in a bad condition, the Altcoin down sharply, many keep and wait, many sell it all. Is a personal race busy with finding out more about the market and is it personal when everything is working in the community?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:47:55 PM

Holding is only good if you entered at very start or you were able to buy the specific coin from a dump at cheap price secondly as far as trading is concerned i think crypto does not always follows technicals like forex markets especially in smaller timeframes so crypto trading is kind of a tricky job.

IVEXO (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

The market is in a bad condition, the Altcoin down sharply, many keep and wait, many sell it all. Is a personal race busy with finding out more about the market and is it personal when everything is working in the community?

Yes, you are right,
Bad market condition,
Smart correction process and best time to eradicate unworthy projects off the coinmarketcap.
Don't be surprised if you see projects die off, and become non existent. And do not be shocked when the upturn in prices surges begins, because after a great storm, there will be a huge pump..
Don't be left with the dump tokens.
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 08:52:45 PM

This is deep at the same time raw fact.  It's indeed a personal race where the runner decide when to stop or to add to energy. Someone holding doesn't mean he's ignorance of what he's doing and you selling doesn't mean you are smarter. Just run your race according to your understanding and belief
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: