Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:19:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency: A Personal Race  (Read 775 times)
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:47:15 AM

This is deep at the same time raw fact.  It's indeed a personal race where the runner decide when to stop or to add to energy. Someone holding doesn't mean he's ignorance of what he's doing and you selling doesn't mean you are smarter. Just run your race according to your understanding and belief

Thats why everyone should understand the basic trends and grapse the advantage as well.
Understanding crypto currency ad its environment is a big aid to making the right and proper decisions.
Don't underestimate others, and focus solely on yourself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
darmin

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:12:51 AM

I think everyone has the consideration either by trade or hold for long. even trade valued more at risk and also requires good ability in analyzing and always actively seeking fundamental aspects determining the increase and decrease in price. hold long term may well be done and it is for those who seek to secure for a long time.

[ ] ENTER BUTTON C h a i n  ❱❱❱❱ Main project is buying   &
▬▬▬ PAYBUTTON : Wallet App   |   selling luxury goods ❱❱❱❱
██ NFT DEFI ██   [ B U Y ]   ██ ◥ telegram ██ ◥ twitter ██
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:16:59 AM

The market is in a bad condition, the Altcoin down sharply, many keep and wait, many sell it all. Is a personal race busy with finding out more about the market and is it personal when everything is working in the community?
People are feeling discouraged in this market, which makes it hard to raise prices. If we want the market to bounce back, we need a lot of investment funds around the world to be able to restore the whole market and it will take at least 3 years to complete because 2018 is a very bad for everyone

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.

I can vouch on this. Since the prices are really volatile, you really can't predict a 100% what will happen. Focusing on the team project and the members are just one of the few basis we have for a coin. But still, luck will still play a role. You became rich, because you trusted the coin and you waited and waited.

NaXxow
Legendary

Activity: 1085
Merit: 1000

ALT Add: APfc4bykKHxYSVkvzsLdQvmiTXvTgMiCRM

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:40:26 AM

I can see the despair of the people who bought btc at 20k$ price. But it is the risk they took. Majority of people have been played by bigger institution and whales. That is the part of the game. Greediness will lead you to emptiness.

██
         ████
        ██████
       ████████
      ██████████
     █████  █████
    █████    █████
   █████      █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄   █████        █████
 ████████████▄  █████      █████
██████████████▄  █████    █████
                  █████  █████
                   ██████████
                    ████████
                     ██████
                      ████
                       ██
Azbit▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...BLOCKCHAIN INVESTING BANKING.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ●
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
ROGER VER
ADVISOR
  █
  █
  █
  █

███
███

█
  █
  █
  █
WHITEPAPER
● ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ●
Bounty Thread

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████▄
▄█████████▀     ███████▄
▄██████████   ███████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▀▀██████████
█████████       ██████████
███████████   ████████████
███████████   ████████████
▀██████████   ███████████▀
▀█████████   ██████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄█████
███████              █████
████████             █████
█████████▄          ██████
▀████████▀        ▄██████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 03:47:31 AM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.
I think the price of bitcoin is very difficult to return to 19k $. You should accept the fact that you have invested the wrong time and sell it. to have capital and then trade to make a profit again. never give up.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:13:03 AM

Of course, hold and sell is the personal race. The problem is there are people who rely with daily profit (day trader) and of course he was clever to set the time not every minute or hour should always view the candle etc. The problem is science, when people are already professional traders will be so easy for him to read the market and get profit although in the small time frame.
Svelto

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:25:38 AM

I guess it is personal choice whatever people want to do with his/her coins. We can only give our opinion, not nagging and telling people what to do. On the other hand, the investor himself/herself should not be sway by others comments and make their own investment decision.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:33:17 AM

I'm actually enjoying my stay here in crypto. I have no fiat exposure and could have been rich this January 2018 but hodled which is totally wrong haha.
While I have no loss, I missed the opportunity to make lots of money. Hopefully in 3-5 years time, crypto recovers and peaks again.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:41:57 AM

When I trade and I able to make profit then I think I am better than the person that only hold, because if I trade then I increase the transaction volume, so actually trading contribute a lot for increasing crypto value, trading can be learn by every one, it got huge various of indicators so everyone could find which indicator that suit the strategy
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:34:06 AM

I'm encouraging those who bought at $19,000 to be patient and steadfast but it's still their decision that will shine at the end. I can't stop them if they just want to sell at losses but take note of it that I used to remind them that if selling at loss will satisfy them.

At the end of the day, it's their money, it's their losses and they are the ones that has the responsibility and accountable for everything they do with their money. But sometimes it's also going beyond that they are pointing their misfortune to the people that are encouraging them to hold.

Signature for rent
Grechkatx

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:46:20 AM

I did not understand anything, but the fact that everyone here is trying to satisfy himself is looking for any means, some even resort to fraud.
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:53:59 AM

Though everyone is entitled to his or her decision but in crypto if you want to survive you need to learn from others,either from their mistake or from their wealth of knowledge.
cabron

Activity: 2814
Merit: 597

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:58:10 AM

The issue would be the capital to trade their BTC everyday with USDT, if they loss because they hope to dip after they sold, they will b tempted to buy back at loss but again dip after buying. That would be another loss for them. Some would rather just buy and wait. But if they wait before buying, that's a lot strategic.

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:23:23 AM

I think life itself is a race, so we all know how we run our tradings and investments. All that matters is for us to have the right incentive towards investing. What we tend to do with our coins is our personal decisions. Plus, everything is just about risk. We take a lot of risks till we die.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
jackylion

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:11:26 AM

I see only the risky market, while we see that the market always contains risks that can cause us to lose at any time.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 08:22:39 AM

Holding is only good if you entered at very start or you were able to buy the specific coin from a dump at cheap price secondly as far as trading is concerned i think crypto does not always follows technicals like forex markets especially in smaller timeframes so crypto trading is kind of a tricky job.

Holding is one of the investment strategies in the cryptocurrency space,however it's not the ideal strategy in a downtrend crypto market economy because your assets might lose value on the short run.

HOMT