Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:45:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Crypto currency: A Personal Race  (Read 775 times)
starblocks

Activity: 1344
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:20:30 AM

From an investment perspective, it's likely you'll succeed in the long run if you study the market trends thoroughly and not just use technical analysis to discover what strategies might work best in the current market climate and then shape your portfolio accordingly and be patient when you invest rather than chasing quick profits from pump and dumps, overly hyped projects and all the other ploys that newcomers can get caught up in and you'll likely have a better chance of success

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 19, 2019, 03:23:16 AM

LOL, what have I read??
Everything in your life is a personal race, Crypto, Study, Job. ETC.
As for holding and trading, traders are great but it is a difficult job. As for holding, nothing difficult in it  Embarrassed

I don't agree with you, keeping it for a long time is very difficult from a moral point of view. Especially when you see that your funds are decreasing.
i

When it comes to holding crypto currency coin or token for the long term; it requires a thorough research and it’s not entirely profitable to hodl altcoins for years (atleast not all)

So simply focus on blockchain tokens like bitcoin, etherum, waves , neo etc if you want to hodl for a long time
But basically this space is a big race that every ico will create its own interesting thing to attract more buyers and that makes sense to call this space as a big competition. it's not so easy to choose the one what will be a winner.
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2019, 09:46:42 PM

LOL, what have I read??
Everything in your life is a personal race, Crypto, Study, Job. ETC.
As for holding and trading, traders are great but it is a difficult job. As for holding, nothing difficult in it  Embarrassed

I don't agree with you, keeping it for a long time is very difficult from a moral point of view. Especially when you see that your funds are decreasing.
i

When it comes to holding crypto currency coin or token for the long term; it requires a thorough research and it’s not entirely profitable to hodl altcoins for years (atleast not all)

So simply focus on blockchain tokens like bitcoin, etherum, waves , neo etc if you want to hodl for a long time
But basically this space is a big race that every ico will create its own interesting thing to attract more buyers and that makes sense to call this space as a big competition. it's not so easy to choose the one what will be a winner.
Already survivors can survive. But there are a lot of scammers who have been abusing it lately, and this is not reliable competition. They have become so professorial and it is hard to distinguish them from others.
IVEXO (OP)

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 09:58:24 PM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.

I remember this post cos of binance chain
Projects are swapping over from etherum to binance chain because of the hypes and the advantages binance brings at the moment

This is to tell that; if you stay focused and persistent; crypto currency is for you; profits await you
Wittny

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 10:39:31 PM

In everything in life, personal decision is very important especially in cryptocurrency, you don't judge with what people are seeing or doing, but rather be yourself, know when to hold and when to sell.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
Adriano2010

Activity: 1414
Merit: 516

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2019, 11:47:33 PM

Indeed some people do trade and maybe they get some profit over time, and maybe other people have more luck and have enough money to invest and buy a coin on low price and sell them on bull run and maybe they make a bigger profit than traders, and also some people are unlucky if they buy on bull run and they will won't get a profit until a new ATH if they still hold.
labilaab

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:17:24 AM

In my opinion, earning in any kind of business was never been so far that easy may it be physical,digital,stock or any kind of business. All of us here in bitcointalk want for instant money thats why we risk ourselves joining and investing crypto. So far investing Im still not that veteran though myself but all I learned on investing business is that the word being open-minded. Its not good in investment to be not open-minded sometimes and we're just relying on our own decisions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
▬ xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase ▬
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 06:25:31 AM

Crypto currency is a personal race. You trading your coin doesn't make you smarter  than d dude who want to hold for long term. Not everyone has the strength to face computer to read ta, ama, bollingr etc. . Let those who bought at 19k atleast have some peace. Is upto them to know when to sale or hold.
So whats your point on this?

People can hold and also can sell,people can trade daily,and some can trade semi long term and us?we want to hold  so whats rhe problem with that?

You know what you need to do?just do your homework and let us do ours
microbb8

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 06:31:58 AM

Trading is still that hellish job. Not everyone can handle it. I think they do not even have enough time for privacy. I choose to invest for a long time. Trading is not for me.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Boombull

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 07:25:54 AM

It has always be a personal race and it will continue to be because either trading or investing in cryptocurrency for long term is an art of making money and any art of making money requires personal decision and the readiness to take responsibility for the outcome of the decision either good or bad.
Mr Zet

Activity: 93
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 10:28:19 AM

But where this race leads? If crypto market is for you only a place where you are earning money, then I don't think you will ever run to the finish line, cause there always will be another boundary. Maybe it's better to stop form time to time and just enjoy the moment
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:38:28 AM

Trading is still that hellish job. Not everyone can handle it. I think they do not even have enough time for privacy. I choose to invest for a long time. Trading is not for me.
everyone has different areas of expertise so they make different choices.
trading or investing is a good job and can make money so persistently that you can produce good results.
whatever business we can do if we have the expertise to run it. Crypto can make money and can also be detrimental.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
April 30, 2019, 11:46:48 AM

People chooses based on what their needs,some need profits only in long term as passive income but some of the crypto investors want to make money in short term so they are doing trading and making lot of analysis and much more.If they are capable of doing it means they can be successful or just better don't do anything other than holding.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
prof7bit

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

https://youengine.io/

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:40:01 PM

People chooses based on what their needs,some need profits only in long term as passive income but some of the crypto investors want to make money in short term so they are doing trading and making lot of analysis and much more.If they are capable of doing it means they can be successful or just better don't do anything other than holding.
I think that Bitcoin just has good chances for stable and reliable income from investments. But you need to analyze the run of cryptocurrency, that to know all the trends and not to miss anything important.

insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2019, 07:56:49 PM

Yes, now there is a strong excitement around crypto, many have made a mistake, not understanding the market, now there are corrections, but despite the fact that the market has started to grow, now I think those who have great losses want to return them.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: