Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Bleeding Again  (Read 491 times)
13bitcoins (OP)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 11:45:38 PM

We are in the 3K levels, We will rebounce or Bitcoin will die as faketoshi said?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:17:06 AM

We are in the 3K levels, We will rebounce or Bitcoin will die as faketoshi said?

We really can't tell at this point. My initial thought is that at $3K levels we should have a good support but it isn't the case the right now. And you will hear others predicting a scenario wherein bitcoin will go to $1K,

That's scary if you think about it, however, if you're for the long haul then its better to accumulate. Next year might be a good year for us so don't give up whatever others are saying or making a doom prediction.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
prabakharras

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:23:08 AM

Bitcoin went down below $3800 which is beyond my expect https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoin
but total market wise if you look in terms of BTC and ETH, dont see USD the alts are just following suite https://www.coingecko.com/en
now on, this space is only for strong hands and bitcoin directs market

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:23:41 AM

There's nobody who knows exactly at what point bitcoin will stop bleeding and start the bull run. Everybody will start predicting on their own just for the sake of publicity. I can tell that Bitcoin will bleed in the area of $0 - $3k, but there's no point doing that. Remember, the big player is going to join the party sooner or later, and you'll probably be left behind if you can't make the decision correctly. At this point, I'd probably accumulate little by little with the money that I can afford to lose and after that forget the market for the rest 1-2 years.
Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:26:08 AM

There's nobody who knows exactly at what point bitcoin will stop bleeding and start the bull run. Everybody will start predicting on their own just for the sake of publicity. I can tell that Bitcoin will bleed in the area of $0 - $3k, but there's no point doing that. Remember, the big player is going to join the party sooner or later, and you'll probably be left behind if you can't make the decision correctly. At this point, I'd probably accumulate little by little with the money that I can afford to lose and after that forget the market for the rest 1-2 years.

Good advice. buying at these levels you WILL be ahead at some point in the future. The bottom might be closer to $2,100, but buying some now is still a good idea.
nicster551

Activity: 896
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:44:22 AM

It people will use Bitcoin only for gaining a lot of money purposes then it would really die in the end since people only got in because of the many money they could get from it.
Real_Person

Activity: 140
Merit: 27

Smarter Contracts: "Quietly Making Noise"

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

Honestly, A jock strap and checking to see if your balls still exist would be a good idea for many of you.  Cheesy

This is what the crypto currency markets need urgently https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampon

daweller1

Activity: 35
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:17:09 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYvLWHohOlY

Honestly, A jock strap and checking to see if your balls still exist would be a good idea for many of you.  Cheesy

This is what the crypto currency markets need urgently https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tampon

figmentofmyass
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1483

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:42:33 AM

it's too early to speak with confidence about the mid-term outlook, but the $3k zone has the strongest combination of bullish factors i can find on the chart. during the 2017 bubble, it acted as resistance on the way up and support on the way down. we've also got the weekly 200 sma in the same area (currently $3126 on stamp). it acted as support during the 2015 bottoms and may do so now as well.

faketoshi is just an egomaniac talking out of his ass. Roll Eyes

CryptoF007

Activity: 60
Merit: 1

Focus on long term investing not daily trading!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:14:01 AM

3000$ seems a reasonable call... it might go even lower, nobody knows. But accumulation at 3000 - 4000$ is probably wise, even if it goes lower its not too bad.
It is the same like accumulation at 200$ back in 2015, eventhough low was at 150$...

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfN2xz6IIe7FRRoOZ3vg1Nw
https://twitter.com/CryptoF007
Panzersin

Activity: 901
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:33:35 AM

And you already pessismist now after you made 2 thread of bitcoin will rebounce after swiss ETF on tommorow and bakkt on Jan 19?

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄           ▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀            ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄█▀           ▀█▄       ▄███████████████▄
  █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     █▀    ▄▄████▄▄   ▀█     █▀▄██    ██    ██▄▀█     █▀   ██████████  ▀█     █▀   ████████▄▄  ▀█     ███████████████████
 █     ███████████   █   █     ██████████    █   █  ▐███  ████  ███▌  █   █     ████▀▀▀▀▀▀    █   █     ███████████   █   █████████████████████
▐▌     ████  ░████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▀  ▀████   ▐▌ ▐▌   ███▌██████▐███   ▐▌ ▐▌     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████   ████   ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █▌ ▄ ▐█ ▐██ ▐██▌
▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐▌    ████▄  ▄████   ▐▌ ▐▌    ████████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ██████████    ▐▌ ▐▌     ████████▀▀    ▐▌ ▐█▌ ▄▄ █  ▀  █ ▐██ ▐██▌
 █     ████          █   █     ██████████    █   █     ████  ████     █   █     ████          █   █     ████▀████▄    █   █▌ ▀▀ ▌ ▐█▌ ▐   █   █
  █▄   ████        ▄█     █▄    ▀▀████▀▀   ▄█     █▄    ██    ██    ▄█     █▄   ██████████  ▄█     █▄   ████  ▀████ ▄█    ▀███████████████████▀
   ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄            ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀█▄           ▄█▀       ▀███████████████▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀           ▀▀█████████▀▀

.POWER. PLAY

██       ██████████
         ████    ██ █ ▄▄▄█       █
        ██████   █   █▀  ██    █████
       ████████  ██ █    █ ████████████
████████████████████    ██   ██████████
███████████████████    █      ████████
  █████████▄▄▄████▌   █ █▀█▄  ████████
   ███████▀   ██ █     █   █▀█
    ███████▄    █     █   █   █
   ████████▀█         █ █▌█▐█ █
   ███████████    ▄    █▄ █  █
          ██████   ▀▄▄ ▄ █▄▄▄█
            █████▄    ▀   ▄█▀
            █████▀████████▀
EURO
MILLIONS

████  ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████  ██

██  ████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██  ████

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:40:50 AM

unfortunately no one knows mate because base on my research most speculation nowadays are from fuds which is fake and have no specific theology about bitcoin circumstance . But for me in my own opinion probably bitcoin now is making correction before to bounce like what happened before or maybe it's searching for a new bottom which reason why as of now it's gradually lossing value. Because i believe it will not die as long more people keep grabbing bitcoin especially on this cheap stage. 
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1709

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:14:27 AM

The reason why the prices are going down so low is due to the speed. Basically it's only been a little over a week which caused all these huge double digit red days.

The fact that it's going down this fast, is what scares a lot of people and people are either stopped out or margin called because they over leveraged and their position was liquidated.

Right now the open interest is 350 million on Bitmex, before all these crashes it was well over $800 million.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:25:23 PM

We'll bounce, somewhere between 1k and 3k, I think it will be nearer to 3k than 1k but it's hard to fully predict these things because it's people that ultimately drive the price. Though, when I say 'bounce' I think that's inaccurate, it will be like 2015 for btc, slow and painful increase that for most people isn't worth noting.

kamudd

Activity: 466
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:43:33 PM

Actually I feel very confused about the current market situation because it is very difficult for us to be able to predict what will happen next. I am currently choosing to remain silent and only monitor market movements.

jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:44:48 PM

Bitcoin will not die that is for sure but how low it will go from here is very hard to call. It may take some time maybe a couple of years from here to see a big run-up. Coming a few days are going to be very crucial.
Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:00:36 PM

Bitcoin will not die that is for sure but how low it will go from here is very hard to call. It may take some time maybe a couple of years from here to see a big run-up. Coming a few days are going to be very crucial.

The next few days aren't crucial, the downtrend will stay as long as people are getting off the Bitcoin boat or toying with the sheep.
Too much people are invested in Bitcoin to make it go bust. I believe that whales are doing this to get there hands on the majority of coins.
We are at the brink of institutional investors jumping in the game. I think some shady backchannel investors with big $$$ are at work.

We will hit a point where there is nothing more to sell, less volatility and then the price will stabilize and go up again.
Or the trend will suddenly change when investors start buying every coin available. Then sheeple follow and investors get rich quick.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
liuqi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 257

LuckyB.it is Back!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:08:56 PM

Actually I feel very confused about the current market situation because it is very difficult for us to be able to predict what will happen next. I am currently choosing to remain silent and only monitor market movements.
The current market is really unpredictable but some big manipulation is happened in the market so patience is the right option for this situation.  This is the best time for investing in crypto so day traders are stop the crypto trading. Because all the investors are holding the Bitcoin and day by day many peoples are buying the more Bitcoin in this dip.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
Lazada

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:11:19 PM

The current market is really unpredictable but some big manipulation is happened in the market so patience is the right option for this situation.  This is the best time for investing in crypto so day traders are stop the crypto trading. Because all the investors are holding the Bitcoin and day by day many peoples are buying the more Bitcoin in this dip.
Manipulation is an actor that has a profound impact on the current situation. Bitcoin prices have decreased very significantly and this has reduced the level of trust of Bitcoin users. Prices are already at rates below 4,000USD, whereas in the past year the price of Bitcoin can reach 18,000USD. We are indeed bleeding and we may have to keep trying to be patient so that the situation improves and we can be in a comfortable situation when the price of Bitcoin increases.
Boysisig207608

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:53:14 PM

Yes bitcoins been bleeding out again and again because a lot of bitcoin holders are panic selling fearing that they will never get back again what they had invested on it and because of that dumping their market values goes further down making more of its investors and users get disappointed and withdraw their support on bitcoin.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: