Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 05:13:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AGA is revolutionizing how the average person invests in Blockchain and A.I.  (Read 77 times)
Jespetry (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:16:40 AM

Aga Platform is a profitable cryptocurrency mining operation based in Seattle. We mine Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies such as Decred, Groestl, Sia, etc. We operate our mining facilities in Eastern Washington where electricity prices are one of the lowest in the world.

AGA Tokens allow anyone to profit from cryptocurrency mining without the need to invest in expensive hardware and specialized mining facilities. Proceeds from the sale of AGA Tokens are invested into Aga Platform – hardware and facilities. AGA Tokens appreciate in value as Aga Platform spends all its profits (after operations) to purchase and burn AGA Tokens. Burning tokens effectively reduces their number in circulation and increases their value.

AGA Token is now traded on the WAVES decentralized exchange (DEX). Our WAVES Token ID is: Bakucws71RM1QhoHXYCwxCDE4bTXFSwivwnJXBhMK8vn

https://twitter.com/AGAPlatform1

For more information email Jessie@agaplatform.com
Visit AGAplatform.com

If you mention this article, download the waves client and I will Airdrop 10 AGA Token
nipenohy

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:48:25 AM

When will growth begin?
valdepono

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 04:16:49 AM

When can I start buying?