Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:45:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to choose ICO, campaign. Tips.  (Read 365 times)
Dima95 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 03:03:28 AM
Merited by SvetikB (1)

Hello. I`m the regular visiter of the forum for almost an year. For the most part of this time i had no certain criteria to choose ICO or bounty programm and because of that i was scammed several times. About 3-4 months ago i discovered some important factors, that can help to find successful project and i decided to share it with you.

1. Choose the projects with the ended presale, estimate the result of it. Usually, presale nicely shows the future of the project and the work of the team. If everything is done perfectly, they get enough funds(sometimes project collect softcap at this stage), then the project will have more chances to stay alive after the ICO.

2. Look for the project with partnership with famous advisers or organizations. For example, Azbit project (live atm) have Roger Ver in their team as adviser. Or Bidooh project have OKEx as their token holder. However, dont just believe, check everything! I wrote to OKEx support to get details.

3. Pick up the projects, which tokens have been listed on exchange already. That`s one of the best choices. DCC bounty campaign was live when token was on the exchange.

4. Take part in the projects with some special rewars system. For example, my current signature. They share ETH in special task contest every week.

5. Projects, where devs are just enthusiasts and they are not going to run ICO are good and perspective too. Example: semux, privcy.

That were my tips, which really help to pick up a good project, because they reflects the seriousness of dev`s intent, attention from the society to the project and the approximate potential. I hope they will help you someday:)

You can also share your own tips here.
Have a nice day

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bioquaddispwin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:26:22 AM

Need to sell a crypto now?
Dima95 (OP)

Activity: 392
Merit: 27

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 06:27:52 AM

Need to sell a crypto now?
It is not about the topic, however, it is not needed, definetely not now, because btc price is near the bottom, considering the wave structure. Impulse down is almost done

Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:42:20 AM

Yes, these are the right clues, but you scored another one. You need to see if the project already has a product or not. This is also an important criterion.
Cryptoguru274

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

Hello. I`m the regular visiter of the forum for almost an year. For the most part of this time i had no certain criteria to choose ICO or bounty programm and because of that i was scammed several times. About 3-4 months ago i discovered some important factors, that can help to find successful project and i decided to share it with you.

1. Choose the projects with the ended presale, estimate the result of it. Usually, presale nicely shows the future of the project and the work of the team. If everything is done perfectly, they get enough funds(sometimes project collect softcap at this stage), then the project will have more chances to stay alive after the ICO.

2. Look for the project with partnership with famous advisers or organizations. For example, Azbit project (live atm) have Roger Ver in their team as adviser. Or Bidooh project have OKEx as their token holder. However, dont just believe, check everything! I wrote to OKEx support to get details.

3. Pick up the projects, which tokens have been listed on exchange already. That`s one of the best choices. DCC bounty campaign was live when token was on the exchange.

4. Take part in the projects with some special rewars system. For example, my current signature. They share ETH in special task contest every week.

5. Projects, where devs are just enthusiasts and they are not going to run ICO are good and perspective too. Example: semux, privcy.

That were my tips, which really help to pick up a good project, because they reflects the seriousness of dev`s intent, attention from the society to the project and the approximate potential. I hope they will help you someday:)

Have a nice day

These are wonderful tips that are very helpful to us, i think you have done a great job in bringing these tips to us,it is a welcome development to the cryptocurrency space. Thanks

tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:02:56 AM

First, I really appreciate your share. Thank you. But I have some ideas needing to add.

In my opinion, the best time for running bounty campaign is before pre-sale/private sale about 1 month and lasting to the end of pre-sale or ICO. So, there are some good projects which just run their bounty campaign to the end of pre-sale. So, we better try to research more to capture this opportunity. My experience is WEStoken, I earned almost $ 2k from this campaign and they just run bounty campaign for pre-sale.

Not almost. We should also check their price, because maybe their token will become dead-coin and they try to take anything as much as possible.

Marketing also contributes a lot to success of ICO. So, we should check their social media channels to know how active they are. If they are lazy to update their channels, they maybe are lazy to work too. Especially, on telegram channel, I always worry about their reliability if no one answer the questions.

Other opinion, I almost agree with OP. Good luck to all bounty hunters.
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:12:57 AM

that's what should be done, because we have to do research before we invest or participate in the bounty program. sometimes someone is lazy to do it and they are only attracted to big bonuses in ico or big reward in the bounty.

siequelahe

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Just HALK
soundrum
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:59:50 AM

Have a nice day

Thanks for sharing this tips and experiences which you have gathered in the cause of hustling in this space. It will go a long way in helping those that made some misstep to trace back their way and hunt for bounty tokens in a more diligent way.
Isuk

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 05:10:18 PM

Those are the great tips to choose an ICO, thanks. It's very good to do before deciding to join any project, especially for the newbies. Maybe everyone here has different tips, I think the main thing is understanding the project and the team well then we will not get trapped in a scam.
antoarwadi

Activity: 170

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Have a nice day
Thank you for sharing your experience, I was also very excited about the bounty project whose tokens were already listed on the stock, usually they rarely scam, but such campaigns are rarely found. Hopefully next year I can find a bounty campaign like that!
chriseasan
Copper Member

Activity: 224

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:08:40 PM

Thank you very much for this list and I hope every newbie will see this and will not ask the same questions multiple times. Moreover, I think every crypto investor should go trough this tips, before contributing to an ICO.
Georgiyk

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:00:28 PM

And I am also guided by the reputation of managers. There are really super managers who take on really win-win projects that pay good money at the end.

══════‎ஐ═ ஐOUTOFTHECLOUD.COM GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOUDஐ═ ஐ══════
═══════╣PRESALE starts on August 10 ║ ICO starts on September 10╠═══════
══════‎ஐ═‎ஐFACEBOOK  TWITTER  GITHUB  TELEGRAM  YOUTUBE  MEDIUMஐ═ஐ══════
Barbatos

Activity: 272
Merit: 11

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:14:46 AM

Have a nice day

Basically, I of course choose ICO on the advice of my friends who have already participated in some projects. But now everything is more difficult and even proven projects can fail. Looking for a new way to search

paveel90

Activity: 255

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:18:14 AM

I am pleased that there is a possibility of earning on ICO projects. But now I see that it is quite difficult and I try not to think about what can prevent me. I choose what interests me
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:40:46 AM

Have a nice day

A helpful guide on figuring out which sucks and which is not, read carefully on what the OP has stated it is indeed important for the Newbie Bounty Hunters in order for you to not get scammed whenever you'll be joining in ICOs, pick the trusted and most especially the legitimate ones. Goodluck!
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Have a nice day

You can use any strategy you know to chose but as friends I only suggest you to see market condition. Participate into ICO project is good but you must know market is the main factor. Follow several ICO project and learn from the mistakes, tips from me.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
kutangterbang

Activity: 518
Merit: 134

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 07:37:34 AM

These 5 tips are very useful
I will add a little, these tips to help bounty hunter friends who have often been tricked
- Look for projects that have reached SOftcap
- take a look at some ICO websites such as Track ICO, ICO drop etc. projects that you are currently following
-See the website domain if they use Domain and see the validity period of the domain
BoitCoinZen

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 12:53:53 PM

Just reading the whitepaper will help anyone to find out the right project and the right campaign. This is not a big rocket science to find out a good project but most of the people are not having enough time to go for their own research and analysis. After this, the continuous follow-up about the progress of the project will help to take the final decision.
splacque

Activity: 32
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:40:27 AM

I am pleased that there is a possibility of earning on ICO projects. But now I see that it is quite difficult and I try not to think about what can prevent me. I choose what interests me
If you are choosing based on your interest, what is the rate of success with your investment. I am just curious about your past success rate. I heard some people are good with their inner thoughts and based on their interest and inner thoughts, they are investing and making big money. Please share further about your past records on ROI details.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: