Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:30:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I will not sell under 20.000$ ! Why you do ?  (Read 1644 times)
nchammer

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 05:58:16 AM

the problem is there is thousands of coins out there .

The problem is that most people who are not intelligent, buy ideas with real money hoping to make a quick buck to satisfy some material want for which they are not willing to work hard (physically or mentally).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NoviceInvestor

Activity: 113

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:07:01 AM

You can of course wait, and Bitcoin will arrive at this price again on a certain day.
But you can still sell them now and buy them back at a lower price to avoid more losses, this is also a trading method.
If you believe this technology should not be so concerned about the price, just hold your coins.
Obviously, you don't really believe this technology because you are afraid.

Maybe it will, maybe it won't.

Perhaps one of the reasons that people are selling to cut their losses is because we've had an entire year of people predicting that bitcoin will massively increase in value before the end of June, before the end of July, before the end of August, and so on. These predictions have all been proved to be wrong. Why should anyone think that any of these predictions of bitcoin regaining value are likely to be reliable.

I and others who have said the same thing have been completely ignored. But, if you (meaning the bitcoin community) keep on making these predictions which are proved wrong time after time, then it's no wonder that large numbers of people are losing faith.

There were a lot of people who expected Bitcoin to moon again at the end of the year. As we get closer to the end of the year and it becomes more and more obvious that BTC isn't going to the moon, it's completely reasonable that people are losing faith and cutting their losses.
nchammer

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:20:24 AM

You can of course wait, and Bitcoin will arrive at this price again on a certain day.
But you can still sell them now and buy them back at a lower price to avoid more losses, this is also a trading method.
If you believe this technology should not be so concerned about the price, just hold your coins.
Obviously, you don't really believe this technology because you are afraid.

agreed and prices always go higher. Thats the rule of the world.  After all gold made a new high after 25 years. Real estate too may make a new high 20 years after the financial crisis.  Tulip prices havent made a new high but it has only been 475 years.
Infinixhot1996

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:30:02 AM

agreed and prices always go higher. Thats the rule of the world.  After all gold made a new high after 25 years. Real estate too may make a new high 20 years after the financial crisis.  Tulip prices havent made a new high but it has only been 475 years.
It's not as if anyone isnt optimistic,or hoping for a rise in the bitcoin,come to think of it,we all are bitcoiners and even If one trades on Altcoins,you still need the price of the bitcoin to boom, as it invariably affects the entire market..
The thing is most investors are really sceptical about this particular downtown,as they feel this could be the beginning of the end,thus in order to cut down on losses, they end up selling...
Hodling in my opinion is the best strategy for now, at least to the Q2 of 2019
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:31:24 AM

Why you more optimist bitcoin will growing again to $20,000? look now how drop bitcoin price and touch under $4,000 and maybe will lower under $3,000. I think is not hope for bitcoin become stronger and higher price.
Because for me thats the trust that bitcoin needs from us, actually I dont see this as bad thing but I see this as a good opportunity to other people to invest more, imagine if you invested more instead of quiting and selling on its lowest price this year you can earn a bigger income when things go back to normal.

Dreamace7

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

: ”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 06:39:46 AM

Well I must say I am moved by your resolve and will but bitcoin would take some time before it can get back to its glory days again. The prices are fast dropping and the situation is not as it was before

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
Insufficient

Activity: 231
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

I went in on 18500 i know its not funny. But there are things i have learned from trading and it is to sway with the market. I sell and buy lower but just like you those that i bought from a certain price i wont sell if the price will not go higher that the price i purchased it. So buy when it is low and keep track and sell those that already gain some profit and hodl those that is still in paper loss
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 07:49:02 AM

Everyone is free to invest, they have the freedom to buy and sell their assets. When they sell below the purchase price does not mean they are wrong, maybe they want to start investing in other crypto or want to take advantage of every reflection when the trend conditions fall like this.
Tduty

Activity: 448
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:11:12 AM

Yes, at this moment the price of bitcoin going down. I don’t care about it because I believe today or tomorrow bitcoin price will reach at 20000$. I think who sell their bitcoin now, they don’t really believe this technology. I am not afraid and I am holding my bitcoin. I will hold it for a long time.

[   B E S T   C H A N G E   ]       Best Rates For Exchanging Cryptocurrency
●          ►          Buy bitcoin with credit card  ✓          ◄          ●
FACEBOOK               TWITTER               INSTAGRAM               TELEGRAM
globalking
Copper Member

Activity: 644

POINTPAY

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:17:59 AM

well, I will not sell bitcoin under $20.000 because I have full faith in bitcoin it will go much more beyond that.

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ROUND 1 LIVE   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

that's your decision, I will just keep holding.
Al-e_x

Activity: 560
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:10:29 PM

I think, if you sell BTC for good interest, like to get a victory from a BCH battle like today, then that is a good decision. the whales control the market and they are free to control every market development. the  wrong is selling BTC for an unimportant need.

ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:15:13 PM

I will not sell my remaining Bitcoins, instead, I will buy more when it touches the $1000 mark because I believe Bitcoin price will soar high next year.

vhns222

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:19:00 PM

If most thouht like you then we wouldnt see this BTC price but we see this as many selling in panic and most of them are people who always say ''would like see BTC under 4000 to buy more".

Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:28:02 PM

I will never sell under 20k$, even if Bitcoin go to 100$ ...

The peoples who bought Bitcoin at 19k$, why you are selling them now ? You bought at 19k$ sell higher than that !

If you don't beleive at this technology do not buy anymore.

We have many very young and inexperienced people here.
They sell in panic, afraid that they will loose much more if they don't sell now.
Obviously, it will not help them.
Smart people know how to wait and how to make profit even when market is down.
They sell when everybody buy and buy when everybody sell.
People should understand that any investment in the market is risk.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
bling-bling

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 01:31:29 PM

Why you more optimist bitcoin will growing again to $20,000? look now how drop bitcoin price and touch under $4,000 and maybe will lower under $3,000. I think is not hope for bitcoin become stronger and higher price.
You should really check Bitcon's history. This is one of those times wherein Bitcoin went on a huge fall. But after every fall it came back with flying colors! From ATH, Bitcoin is now about 81% down. Bitcoin does this really as shown by its history. Recovery does not come immediately but gradually. Again, history will show this. Also many of the experts (Like Thomas Lee) are still very optimistic about Bitcoin despite of the market bloodbath! So I don't see any reason for negativities.

$$$sparkles$$$

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:15:00 PM

I will definitely not sell if I purchased during the ATH! I just don't see the logic in that. But if I purchased prior to or way before the ATH, then I may be inclined into selling for obvious reasons. As for now with the current market situation, I see it best to be a spectator for the meantime.

maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:19:36 PM

I will never sell under 20k$, even if Bitcoin go to 100$ ...

The peoples who bought Bitcoin at 19k$, why you are selling them now ? You bought at 19k$ sell higher than that !

If you don't beleive at this technology do not buy anymore.
Buy Bitcoin at a high price because of FOMO, and this always produces a chain reaction. You can make a lot of money if it goes up and accepts losses if it goes down. When Bitcoin goes down the investor starts to panic and worry that it will not be able to go up, so they sell it all.
Anti-Cen

Activity: 210
Merit: 26

High fees = low BTC price

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 02:23:23 PM

Tulips were once in today's terms worth over $100k for a single bulb so good luck holding out for 20,000 a coin
because you are going to need it but it won't drop below $0.10 per coin since we have suckers living in hope of
tulips becoming worth a fortune in 400 years time.

Hey bud, wanna buy some Dot-Con shares do ya !

Mining is CPU-wars and Intel, AMD like it nearly as much as big oil likes miners wasting electricity. Is this what mankind has come too.
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:27:49 PM

for those who did buy below $20,000 per unit of the bitcoin price, i can understand when they say they are not going to sell below the price as it is a huge loss to them and their investment portfolio. i for one will not try such. so i say they should not. but if they do not believe it has any good to  

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: