Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:27:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ONLY A FEW PEOPLE WITH THE MOST BITCOIN CONTROL THE MARKET  (Read 815 times)
stiletos (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:27:25 AM

I believe the crypto market, is heavily manipulated, I'm of the opinion that only a few very powerful people or government, now HODL the most Bitcoin, And are responsible for where the price goes and as a result the entire market is under choas. Is this even possible? I think it is, what's your own opinion?
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 03:39:57 AM

Bitcoin price is still way overbought, but a lot of the people on here have a cult mentality. A lot of things have changed in the Bitcoin space. For instance, it cannot scale. It has failed in its mission. Nearly all the money in crypto is speculative money and as a result the price is reflecting that. R. I. P. Bitcoin.

Wingleness

Activity: 458
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Quite unfortunate that this is happening to Bitcoin at the current moment that it's yarning for mass adoption. Only time is left for Bitcoin to proof itself.
Marbelli

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

if you want to make money in this market, then invest only in the long term and you will be very good

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
sunsilk

Activity: 2926
Merit: 620

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 09:00:12 PM

These heavy players are starting to get ready and packing up as much bitcoin as they can. They are preparing for the great adoption that is about to come with institutions, as said by most that institutional money will come in.

What they are preparing for?
- BITCOIN ETF ‘DEFINITELY POSSIBLE,’ SEC COMMISSIONER CONFIRMS
              - possible ETF approval (but I'm no longer counting on this personally)

- BitPay CEO Says Fidelity, Bakkt, Square, Blackrock, Will Drive Next Bitcoin Bullish Run

hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 10:53:29 PM

I think, many whales control the BTC market, even with very large volumes. we are feeling that whale manipulation greatly affects the market.

we can only hold assets when bearish, or buy, and selling will only make the market worse and kill themselves.
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 11:32:37 PM

yes, we get market manipulation from the whales, and some FUDs, but that will never make BTC die.

many people are disappointed with the market today, but some are still holding on, with the hope that BTC can give a profit for them to reach more than 20K.
worldofcoins

Activity: 1862
Merit: 427

Need a campaign manager? | Telegram:@worldofcoinss

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2018, 11:39:49 PM

I believe the crypto market, is heavily manipulated, I'm of the opinion that only a few very powerful people or government, now HODL the most Bitcoin, And are responsible for where the price goes and as a result the entire market is under choas. Is this even possible? I think it is, what's your own opinion?

I know this sounds strange and maybe even sci-fi but I'm starting to believe the same thing. That the market is being manipulated into this price crush, regardless, I do hope this trend reverses soon.
r1s2g3

Activity: 742
Merit: 395

I am alive but in hibernation.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:01:57 AM

Just wondering why did not I saw all these topics when it was rising . At that time nobody is trying to find out the real reason why it is rising so fast, What are real reason for its increasing so much value in short span.
Now everybody becoming worried about manipulations when it is going down.

I am alive
QuestionAuthority
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393

You lead and I'll watch you walk away.

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:13:51 AM

Let me see if I got this right. You’re saying that people holding the lions share of bitcoin are able to control bitcoin with buying and selling? That’s a stroke of genius dude! You should work for JPMorgan Chase or Goldman Sachs. LOL

ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:58:21 AM

Sounds like true. And if this proven correct, bitcoin hodlers would be rich because of the control of the price, i think they are letting down bitcoin's price so that several of the bitcoin holders would sell their bitcoin at low cost then guess what? it will rise again and only few people with bitcoin holders would benefit most and eran a lot of profit.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2772
Merit: 3838

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:42:41 AM

While it's definitely possible for people to somewhat control and manipulate the prices of bitcoin to a certain extent, we can't be sure of that.

Does it matter short term? Nah. Anyway, this 'problem' should be gradually fixed as time goes as the marketcap of bitcoin goes bigger(assuming the marketcap increases steadily yearly). With higher marketcap and with more money in general that's into bitcoin, the price of bitcoin will be significantly harder to manipulate and to significantly harder to skew over with big buy and sell offers.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1353

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:06:09 AM

With the recent crashes that happened lately, I doubt that they still have that much control within the market. There's simply a lot of coins that were offloaded in the market recently and there doesn't seem to be any buying that has happened over the past few days. Whipe the topic of manipulation is always discussed here, it's also fair to say that when people dump, the control or grip also weakens, suggesting a more fluid and organic market movement at that short span of time. Long-term, with many more players involved in the market, manipulation would gradually fade, and big-time market players hopefully would be erased from the bitcoin market.
ambisyon

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:28:08 AM

In my observation with the crypto market, I think that the people selling or dumping their btc could be one of the contributors of the market dip. I believe that the btc supply in the current situation is high and there is less demand of btc due to the market dip. I also believe that manipulators plays also as part of the contributor in the market crash that is happening now.

REME-COIN ● Marketplace with up to 100% Cashback
▬▬ ● ● ICO (PRE-SALE) START: 2 MAY 2018 ● ● ▬▬ (https://www.remecoin.io/)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 11:46:57 AM

my opinion is, use only the idle cash, wait up for few years - simple.
burky156

Activity: 658
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:21:50 PM

I think this time i have "0" opinion on this matter. Because today i am not sure of anything. The bitcoin and the cryptocurrency crush hasn't stoped and don't know what to say and who to believe right now. If someone asks me the bitcoin price can get back to $20k? And i would answer yes! But someone asks me the BTC price arrive $100? And i would answer yes too! So there is nothing to left for believe and it is not good..
AshleyFurious

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:11:03 PM

Yes, that's partially true, but the market movements depend more on ordinary buyers that could either sell or hold and prolong the bear market:) As long as whales' bags are not filled, the bear market continues.
demenBTC

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

my opinion is, use only the idle cash, wait up for few years - simple.
waiting a few years is very boring, I better take a little profit and buy it back in a deep decline, this method is quite effective in facing the current market

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 
CREATING THE MOST ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM
                 FOR SELF-ACTUALIZATION               
FACEBOOK  ♦  TWITTER   ♦   WHITEPAPER   ♦   ZAPPS   ♦   GITHUB
     ZROCOR    
  PRIVATE FEDERATED NETWORK 

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀██████████
████████▀░▄██████████▄░▀████████
██████▀░████████▀▀▀█████░▀██████
█████░░███████▀░░░░██████░░█████
████░░██████▀░░▄██░███████░░████
███░░█████▀░░▄███░▄████████░░███
████████▀░░▄████░░██████████▀▀██
█░░░░██░░▄█████░░█████▀░░██░░░░█
██████████████░░████▀░░▄████▄▄██
███░░████████▀░███▀░░▄█████░░███
████░░███████░██▀░░▄██████░░████
█████░░██████░░░░▄███████░░█████
██████▄░█████▄▄▄████████░▄██████
████████▄░▀██████████▀░▄████████
██████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████████

webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:33:26 PM

yes, we get market manipulation from the whales, and some FUDs, but that will never make BTC die.

many people are disappointed with the market today, but some are still holding on, with the hope that BTC can give a profit for them to reach more than 20K.

This is something interesting. It is general misconception that if whales start selling off their Bitcoins, price will fall drastically and ultimately it will become zero and Bitcoin will come to an end. However, it is quite impossible. Why? The reason is simple, although prices are falling, volume remains the same. One of the best characteristic of Bitcoin is that its supply cannot be reduced easily (yeah, it is possible if private key is lost but that's quite rare).

So when someone selling off their Bitcoins, it doesn't mean Bitcoin is reducing and going off the market but it only leads to change in composition of Bitcoin Holders. If Mr. X has 20% of Bitcoin Supply today and he sold his Bitcoins to Mr. Y and Mr. Z equally, it means Y and Z are now the whales of future and can manipulate and revive prices in future. Bitcoin will never come to an end, that's guaranteed.
Sandus_Cryptolover

Activity: 482
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:41:25 PM

These the people called Whales. Their actions and inactions most times dictate the direction of Bitcoin price in the market. This is what differentiate who is who in the cryptospace.

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: