Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:00:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: For those who are looking for PP|SKRILL|NETELLER to BTC  (Read 246 times)
RinkaDink (OP)

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 07:45:28 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2018, 10:31:45 AM by RinkaDink

I saw a lot of posts here from members both trying to buy and/or sell crypto using reversible payment methods such as

*Paypal
*Skrill
*Neteller

and so many more, and most of the posts either look too scammy and i wouldn't get near them or the fees are super high like in Paxful(0.75c on a 1usd)

I am new here so don't trust me as well, hopefully a trusted member will test my service and rate it accordingly.

Anywho.. I can accept Paypal,Skrill and Neteller

----Term of the trade----  Cool
[/b]
- The payment method you'd like to use has to be under your name, no stealth accounts i won't deal with that sorry, they have to be fully verified.

- Max limited transaction per day : 1,000 EUR/24 hours (from each payment method, if you have more than one you get how it works.)
- Min transaction amount is $100 usd
- Fees and commissions - Flat 12% (i will cover 0.00250400 transaction fee from the PSP per trade.)
- The payment method you'll want to use must match the registered email you'll be using and the phone number its registered with, this is just again to make it clear that the account HAS to be yours, no matter what you'll say i won't be able to process it.
- I'll post the rate shown on the processor terminal plus the fees so you can understand 100% how much your'e paying vs how much you'll be receiving.
- You dont need to give me your paypal info, once your account is verified you can login and process your funds
- Doesn't matter if you have loaded funds on the account or your using a card through that platform to process the payment.
- once funds are loaded the process takes max 30 min.
- KYC that is needed to process : Government issued passport, Proof of address (not older than 90 days) when taking the pictures note that all 4 corners of the passport must be shown and a full proof of address such as a utility bill under your name.
- I can't and won't process payments without the needed verification documents first.
- Verification time can take up to 24 working hours , in other words up to 3 business days to get verified, due to the volume of clients im working on personally the latest iv'e seen it take is 2 days to approve the documents and that's because of the usual matters such as poor quality and so on.
- No you don't need to connect your payment method before the verification is done.
- No i will not ask anyone to teamviewer and/or any other remote desktop program. i will agree only if you'll need assistance and/or want me to assist.
- No escrow will be given due to the obvious reason of a recoverable transaction.
- Prohibited countries : Bermuda,Qatar,Turkey,Finland (i dont know why, im sorry)
- i Wont be able to approve any documents after 10:00-15:00 GMT everyday.

Please take time to read what i wrote and read the forums guidelines on reversible transactions
Link : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=14632.0

I don't ask you believe me, i ask that someone with trust can test out my services and see if it can appeal to the forum and its members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rambotnic

Activity: 350
Merit: 22

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

I don't think the law allow you to request, collect or hold any KYC documents.
So this will be illegal...
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 09:44:14 PM

just to make it clear,
i dont save any information.
when opening an account under my business account with the processor i won't be able to process any funds before the account is verified.
and i can't just post my business MID page because people will start musing it in the first 5 min and my business account will get blocked.

I'm offering this as a means of assistance and to show i can bring something to this forum.
If the forum managers will want me to close the thread,or they will close it or if it triggers any red flags with managers
please feel free to close the thread.

I dont have to offer this service, its my choice and this is why i posted the terms publicly

All successful transactions will be posted in this thread with proof
blackrabbit1

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 10:14:14 PM

1.  Fees and commissions - the service i process it through takes a flat 10% on top of that i will take only 2%
- Besides Paypal, I believe you can find many reputable exchangers with much better rate for Skrill&Neteller

2. The payment method you'd like to use has to be under your name, no stealth accounts i won't deal with that sorry, they have to be fully verified.
- The problem is you will never know it's a stealth account or not. Stealth account can have full IDs too, it's not hard to get them. Even if you do video verification they could also take fake IDs with their photo on it. Most of time, even Paypal itself can't identify fake IDs, so there's no chance to spot a well-prepared scammer and prevent them from chargeback, that's why the fee for Paypal->BTC is so high.

3. No escrow will be given due to the obvious reason of a recoverable transaction.
- I don't think escrow has anything to do with "recoverable transaction". Even if you don't use escrow buyer could still chargeback the payment after you send them the payment.
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM

1.  Fees and commissions - the service i process it through takes a flat 10% on top of that i will take only 2%
- Besides Paypal, I believe you can find many reputable exchangers with much better rate for Skrill&Neteller

2. The payment method you'd like to use has to be under your name, no stealth accounts i won't deal with that sorry, they have to be fully verified.
- The problem is you will never know it's a stealth account or not. Stealth account can have full IDs too, it's not hard to get them. Even if you do video verification they could also take fake IDs with their photo on it. Most of time, even Paypal itself can't identify fake IDs, so there's no chance to spot a well-prepared scammer and prevent them from chargeback, that's why the fee for Paypal->BTC is so high.

3. No escrow will be given due to the obvious reason of a recoverable transaction.
- I don't think escrow has anything to do with "recoverable transaction". Even if you don't use escrow buyer could still chargeback the payment after you send them the payment.

Thanks for the reply and the informative information.
You are right , there are better rates, im just posting it up for those who find it useful for themselves.
in regards to scammers and stealthers, also a fair point but at the end of the day if all the docs passed and the funding passed then its fine by me because because the processor approved it, if its good enough for them i guess its good enough for me, that's already up to their security standards.
i wrote about escrow due to seeing questions regarding it, just wanted to clarify it for the careful reader.
i also replied to one particular member when had good rep from what i saw,he wanted to use an escrow using very trusted members on the forum to show it works.

RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Bump

Recieved PM's about docs.
In regards to docs (KYC) you can send it whenever you want but please note the operating times for these docs to be approved daily.
Behat1981

Activity: 141

https://bit.ly/48DykYN

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:54:09 PM

- No escrow will be given due to the obvious reason of a recoverable transaction.

Your stupid story won't work here, you either use an escrow or send first or don't deal at all.
We've seen thousands with your stupid no escrow bull, only an idiot will deal with an idiot like you who makes up stupid stories to avoid using an escrow.

Microsoft 365 And Google W/S Admin
Google Workspace Super Admin edu - $1,000
Office 365 A1 1000 License and many more product https://bit.ly/48DykYN
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:15:41 PM

Your stupid story won't work here, you either use an escrow or send first or don't deal at all.
We've seen thousands with your stupid no escrow bull, only an idiot will deal with an idiot like you who makes up stupid stories to avoid using an escrow.

Did you just fall down from the tree? you cant reverse btc transfers while paypal you can. im the one taking the risk and no the end client because the end client receives btc. use your head for god's sake.

and i did offer one trusted member escrow to show how the services work.
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 10:42:00 AM

Bump

Open now
10:00-15:00 GMT
Behat1981

Activity: 141

https://bit.ly/48DykYN

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2018, 12:45:08 PM

Did you just fall down from the tree? you cant reverse btc transfers while paypal you can. im the one taking the risk and no the end client because the end client receives btc. use your head for god's sake.

Like I said we've heard and seen every stupid trick about paypal being reversible and all kind of crap, if your not using an escrow you have to send first since your the person refusing to use an escrow, only idiots and fellow scammers like yourself will fall for this stupid trick.

Use an escrow until you get enough trust of F**KOFF
No one here will throw away their money on some stupid scam attempt.

Go to localbitcoins.com and open an account and after send all the btc you want to sell, then make a listing and post the link here on your thread.
if you want to learn how escrow works then here it is

This is just one explanation

List of trusted forum escrows are HERE

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

Microsoft 365 And Google W/S Admin
Google Workspace Super Admin edu - $1,000
Office 365 A1 1000 License and many more product https://bit.ly/48DykYN
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 01:04:09 PM

Like I said we've heard and seen every stupid trick about paypal being reversible and all kind of crap, if your not using an escrow you have to send first since your the person refusing to use an escrow, only idiots and fellow scammers like yourself will fall for this stupid trick.

Use an escrow until you get enough trust of F**KOFF
No one here will throw away their money on some stupid scam attempt.

Go to localbitcoins.com and open an account and after send all the btc you want to sell, then make a listing and post the link here on your thread.
if you want to learn how escrow works then here it is

This is just one explanation

List of trusted forum escrows are HERE

How to start:

Contact me by pm or in this thread. Ill get back to you and ask you for the details or send you the escrow deal details directly, when i know the business partner.

Never send to an address that was quoted by someone who claims i sent it to him. I will always send the escrow addresses directly to both parties. If youre unsure if the one writing you is really me then ask me to sign a message with one of the above posted addresses. That will prove that i still own this account.

When answering PM's, please always use "Reply to all" so that all involved parties get informed.

In case signed messages has to be verified, then its the fastest to visit https://brainwallet.github.io/#verify and click on Bitcoin-QT. Then you can proove fast if the signature is correct and so you know that the address is controlled by the seller.

You're acusing me without even testing my service and as i said i posted before to a trusted member in regards to escrow.
if YOU think you can find a trusted member that WILL escrow for us i can show you how wrong you are.
If you'll find let me know and i'll be sure to trade with you.
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:50:00 PM

bump
RinkaDink (OP)

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:12:50 PM

Bump