Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:24:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2192 times)
Nurul_

Activity: 181
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:16:19 AM

I personally never wanted the world of Bitcoin to die, bro. because I am very happy to be able to invest in bitcoin. although now the price is falling sharply. because I can still benefit

DABANKING  - The Decentralized Gaming Platform
▸ Minning DAA Token NOW, Earn ETH Lifetime!◂

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:52:11 AM

Of course most of us who were here would not like bitcoin to die because we wanted to earn more in this forum by promoting project and earn some tokens to which we could trade it to crypto and to fiat currency. However, it seems like bitcoin market for now is not really good and only few people now are earning huge in the process of the bear market.
geminiboy

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 12:13:19 PM

Of course most of us who were here would not like bitcoin to die because we wanted to earn more in this forum by promoting project and earn some tokens to which we could trade it to crypto and to fiat currency. However, it seems like bitcoin market for now is not really good and only few people now are earning huge in the process of the bear market.
right, to find big profits right now is very difficult, but most people who are already involved in the world of bitcoin want bitcoin to return to its heyday, and I'm sure 95% of people have funds trapped in it, they hope that bitcoin always lives so that their funds can come out without loss

jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:07:52 PM

Government in most countries cause they are fully aware that the chances of controlling it is very impossible so it can not be accepted not considering the fact that the citizens benefit from it thank
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:16:34 PM

I personally never wanted the world of Bitcoin to die, bro. because I am very happy to be able to invest in bitcoin. although now the price is falling sharply. because I can still benefit
yes I agree with you, bitcoin has become our daily work and has helped us to be successful until now so I don't expect and don't want bitcoin to die. the price down is normal, just need to be patient and hold our coins to wait for the right time to sell.
sikkan

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:26:03 PM

Well, I don't know. Hardly here in bitcoin forum someone would want it to die. As I can see most people pray that bitcoin would rise up. Perhaps, financial institutions, banks or Federal reserv system... But why should they wish that, when they can adopt it and make use of it.

▄▀▀▄         ▄▀▀▄
     ▀▄▄▀         ▀▄▄▀              ▄▄
       █           ▐▌           ▄▄▄█  █
       █      ▄▄████████▄▄    ▄█▀   ▀▀
       █▄▄▄▄████████████████▄█▀ 
         ▄██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄ 
        ██████▀         ▐███████
 ▄▄    ▐█████▌   ▄████▄▄████████▌    ▄▄
█  █▄▄▄███████▄     ▀▀███████████▄▄▄█  █
 ▀▀    ██████████▄▄     ▀████████    ▀▀
       ▐███████▀▀████▀   ▐██████▌
        ██████▌         ▄███████
         ▀██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
          ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀█
        ▄█▀   ▀▀████████▀▀      █
       █▀          ▐▌           █
       █            ▀▀▀█        █
      ▄▀▀▄            ▄▀▀▄     ▄▀▀▄
      ▀▄▄▀            ▀▄▄▀     ▀▄▄▀

SOVREN

Blockchain Innovation for Securities Markets      Current STO Sale Price
          Trade. Pay. Borrow. Play.   ─────────────────────        1 SVRN = $1.00

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 02:33:39 PM

The banking elites, so they can replace it with their own corrupt version.

Thyristor

Activity: 471
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:18:27 PM

I think no one wants to die bitcoin but crypto unregulated countries central banks wants because they are not believing in cryptocurrency, also i believe it will not die in the future. Governments wants to destroyed because they think it is threatening for banking sector.
AltcoinTradingSignal.com
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 08:11:22 PM

Not me! Without bitcoin, the whole idea of the decentralized economy will perish. People are still investing and trading crypto because of that fact that bitcoin rose to new ATH every time it went down. Without bitcoin, we will soon see crypto die, even though the technological aspect will survive.

baeva2

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 08:44:53 PM

I think that there are few such people who want bitcoin to die, except for those people who have lost all their fortune-the rest are waiting for explosive growth.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:07:18 PM

if you asking that, still many people that wanted bitcoin to die, like a goverment or some wealthiest organiziation that can't get advantage of bitcoin itself so they are envy and greedy to take control it, if they can't they must destroy that something can crushed their real enemies

Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:35:09 PM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

I never once expected Bitcoin to die, because so far its existence has helped our needs, especially in financial matters. In my opinion, besides being said to be the pioneer of AltCoin, bitcoin is the life of all cryptocurrency including XRP managed by banks. I don't care about FUD, even though a series of FUDs hit electronic media, social media without exception, although it was distributed by people who claimed to be financial experts, economists, conglomerates and government, all of them could not break our interest in a crypto world that was proven profitable.

rtm125

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:02:00 PM

You know, I have not seen a real competitor for bitcoin in any altcoin yet. He really is the best now and there is no coin that could surpass him.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
WebTera

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:17:03 PM

Of course I do not want this, as I invested a large amount of money in bitcoin and I am not going to stop. It is not just a leader among all existing cryptocurrencies. This is a truly unique technology, which is worth the financial support provided by investors.

paz-1991

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:21:03 PM

I don't think that anyone ever wanted it to die. If anyone had any hidden agenda into all talking about the death of BitCoin, it was probably only for the profit. Even people talking about it know that it will survive or they need someone to assure them into it. The ones that were convinced that BitCoin was going to die left this story a long time ago and none of them would bother saving the rest of us by showing us the right way to go. Let's face it, people are selfish and profit orientate and all of us who are spending our time here are the ones who believe in BTC.
Elerntta

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:23:47 PM

In no way do I even allow the thought that bitcoin could die. It will be a great loss for the entire financial and economic world. We should do our best to develop bitcoin and try to introduce it as a currency in our lives.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:42:21 PM

I don't think so that there are people who wants bitcoin to die. It gives job to people so it is one reson to stop those bad doings. Besides bitcoin help in many ways not only to people but also in different transactions.
repsol

Activity: 162

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:43:46 PM

Recently I often read that some altcoints will replace Bitcoin as the king of crypto currency, mostly people say ETH will replace it. In fact, let we see the price of ETH, it is losing out its value, does it mean all is depending on bitcoin?

I personally expect that bitcoin will never die and I also believe that only a few of community that hope or wish bitcoin to die. They think that bitcoin is as threat for they existence. 

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Inosend
Copper Member

Activity: 299

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 04:20:24 AM

To be frank and honest with you only dead men/women wants bitcoin dead, bitcoin is the future

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:30:59 AM

Many people who earn their income and jobs from bitcoin this sector cannot die because of course there will be many people who will suffer losses for those who rely on financial from bitcoin

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████