Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:45:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With all honesty, who still wants bitcoin to die?  (Read 2194 times)
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:27:52 PM

Of course I don't want bitcoin dead. And not just because I invested in it. I really believe in it as a unique technology that transforms the economy. So I really want it to develop actively.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
udivkx

Activity: 279
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 09:36:24 PM

I think that's a meaningless question. Most people here invest in bitcoin and support its idea. Therefore, we all want it to develop and be implemented as a currency.

fatlever

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:58:13 PM

It is dumbers choice to raise the vote letting it die as it eventually benefits huge number of investors. Instead we consider FIAT always returns on crypto is higher Cry
Rkss4

Activity: 980
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 03:28:36 AM

No one can want bitcoin still die. Bitcoin is an important popular currency in the world. Many developed countries accepted bitcoin as their legal obligations. So bitcoin never die.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌     Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 06:01:44 AM

I dont think anyone want bitcoin die. Many people investing their money in bitcoin and i think they all want bitcoin price keep rising. Market cap bitcoin is billion dollar and its involve many people from all around the world. Beside that, bitcoin is real investment and i am believe bitcoin will not die

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
nerlial

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:43:11 AM

I would like only one. What would Bitcoin not have so much influence on the Altcoins. It looks like some kind of nonsense.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
Vince44

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:47:47 AM

Blockchain Technology never die so bitcoin never die many big company interested blockchin technology and add blockchain so future blockchain technology so bright
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:53:54 AM

It is dumbers choice to raise the vote letting it die as it eventually benefits huge number of investors. Instead we consider FIAT always returns on crypto is higher Cry

Doesn't mean that you are an investor, doesn't mean that you will be having a benefit too.

If someone will be reading this as a newbie, they will be thinking that all, as in all of the investors are having a benefit out of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies but it is not. All of the Bitcoin investors are having a benefit unless you are stupid enough to quickly sell your Bitcoins and suffer the big loss.
Jcabudx

Activity: 236
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:31:01 AM

We could all say that this bitcoin has a hater also and maybe we could also say that person wishes or wants bitcoin to die. But for us especially for me, I don't want to die bitcoin coz I want to earn a lot on bitcoin.
GunsLair

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:50:11 PM

The people who want bitcoin to disappear are the people who never had it. And they hope to laugh and gloat at those who have it. But I'm sure that this is not happen.
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 05:57:43 PM

Warren Buffet is strongly against crypto because he is heavily invested in the banking system.  If crypto succeeds he stands to lose a lot from his investments.  So Buffet and his partner Charlie Munger continue to call bitcoin rat poison to help suppress the price.  Recently Bill Gates has also taken a stand against crypto, Buffet is his BFF  Grin
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:04:02 PM

At first, the Chinese tried to monopolize the cue ball by releasing asiki under it, but this was not enough for them. Then they came up with BCH ABC and SV, thinking that it would be very cool to declare it as a real cue, and press the cue ball under them. As a result, the cue ball in the red, not only for these reasons but also for these, too.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 07:17:57 PM

I'm not sure if translated into English it keeps the same meaning, but in Romania there is a saying: Horses don't die when dogs wish. Same for Bitcoin: it won't die when some haters wish.

Bitcoin is here to stay. It will live as long as Internet will exist. Indeed, price might have important fluctuations due to market's volatility, but this is perfectly normal in a new market.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
zaqrews

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 07:46:26 PM

It's not that I wish, but if Bitcoin goes to the prices I was looking at and didn't invest then I'd of course dip my hands in. As a technology I do like it but adoption in my eyes is almost impossible.
Asian_Dynasty

Activity: 186
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

Before this plunge, a lot of people spreading FUD about bitcoin and how they want bitcoin to die and how obsolete bitcoin is. People saying  that this alt or that alt will replace bitcoin and that bitcoin is no longer King of crypto. Now, looking at CMC, as bitcoin values going down so are ALL altcoins. No shitcoins...I mean altcoins able to get through what's happening in the market not even BCH, XRP, XLM or any other alts able to get pass through the bear market. This is just a proof that all alts value depends on bitcoin value and  the influence of bitcoin to the whole crypto market. I'm very sure before bitcoin value turn to zero all alts turns to dust just like when Thanus snap his fingers and dusting happened.

So tell me, with all honesty, do you still wants bitcoin to die?

It is now. But in future alts will not depend on Bitcoin. They will be independence)))

IOVO | INTERNET OF VALUE OMNILEDGER
# THE FIRST DECENTRALIZED HUMAN VALUE BLOCKCHAIN NETWORK
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
December 22, 2018, 08:36:25 PM

Only just a few person belive it,if you are a true fan and a true holder why would you think that the currency you invested will fall?its like praying that you want to have an chronic disease.If youre a holder youre a believer now basically all bitcoin holder are on to believing bitcoin will live and non holder or counterbitcoins are the one who wants bitcoin to die

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
holtzmann

Activity: 179

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 01:41:17 PM

I think nobody engaged in crypto-related activities wants bitcoin to die. Even pro-altcoiners don’t really want that because it would mean a collapse for the whole crypto market. I agree that the dominance of bitcoin should be reduced, as most cryptocurrencies are designed to compete with fiats, not with each other.
Roni116

Activity: 269

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:42:16 PM

For me bitcoin is the key to a better future, and I always want bitcoin to survive and will make my life better in the future, and I don't want bitcoin to end.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
Memmon3

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 24, 2018, 02:45:12 PM

Government in most countries cause they are fully aware that the chances of controlling it is very impossible so it can not be accepted not considering the fact that the citizens benefit from it thank
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:18:16 PM

I think only the people who wants to buy at a very low price ,
Or those who lost so many money because of Bitcoin.
I have known a few of those people that are mad that they lost money with bitcoin and now they are spreading all kind of lies to try to make people not invest in the market, it seems as if they blame bitcoin for their losses when the first thing that you need to learn as an investor is that any losses that you get are your own fault and if you did something wrong then you are the one that needs to fix it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: