Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:09:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which coin from the list?  (Read 661 times)
rafter_01 (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:02:26 AM

Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

I am buying bitcoin atm too. Which one would you recommend and why ?

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
siequelahe

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:41:12 AM

Just HOLD
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

Why don't you consider BCH fork currency, BCHABC and BCHSV, their team has strong strength, they can keep the price of these encryptions at a certain height!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
tuthienloc92bk

Activity: 364
Merit: 34

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:17:29 AM

Why don't you consider BCH fork currency, BCHABC and BCHSV, their team has strong strength, they can keep the price of these encryptions at a certain height!

I heard from some senior members said that BCH's forks are risky to invest now. You have to think more about it before making a decision.

OP, why don't you put EOS, XRP and Stellar into your choices?
pacman7331

Activity: 638
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:26:58 AM

Coins should be on the list XRP, ETH, EOS, NEO and ADA these coins are looking much profitable to me so I would like to collect them for making some profits.

taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:38:58 AM

Hi All,

The current bearish market is allowing me to accumulate as much as can I afford.

I want to put in some money into 1 of the following coins but not sure which one will likely give me the most gains judging from where the coins have fallen from:

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

Monero is one of the most trusted coins. The price is much more stable than others. Moreover, when the market is recovering, an upturn will come.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Ghebung Masam

Activity: 280

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:49:07 AM

if you are confused, then you can fold more bitcoin in your portfolio. because all the coins that you say is an valuable asset that I have had and I will not leave one of them.

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 12:09:15 PM

Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you
I recommend you buy ETH, which is still relatively stable for other altcoins.
trinaldao
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

Post your ann & bounty just contact me

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I have recommended for hold NEO and Monero, they are more stable than another altcoin and have largest marketcap volume

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:18:23 PM

For me i will recommend to choose ETH or EOS, Ill think this kind of coins can get you some enough profit and they are for a long term coins. And you have $300 maybe that was enough to buy some of potential coins like ETH or EOS.
BitcoinCazh

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:56:06 PM

it is good to have, but at this moment i rather invest on bchsv, monero and ethereum, these coins are profitable for me. buy now while it's cheap and you can get big profit soon
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 01:59:18 PM

NEO is currently the most undervalued coin in your list, so I would recommend you this coin to gain the biggest profit. But probably you cant choose bad, everything is now ultimately cheap.
anobtc

Activity: 1176
Merit: 12

Vietnamese Translator™ https://goo.gl/7inMji

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 02:47:53 PM

Well, what do you say? NEO seems to be one of the most discounted crypto so far (from nearly $ 200 down to nearly $ 10). I read a lot of articles about this platform. You can spend a bit more money to buy NEO at the current good price.

Finding a local Moderator and Translator?
View My Portfolio and feel free to contact me if you need! 😉
amrulshare

Activity: 1316
Merit: 546

Monday Hit Me Every week

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:01:01 PM

i think Monero one of the good coin,  privacy coin the value is better when one crypto major explode. I've been looking for about it for a while ago

The main key to success is in the value of assets that are getting more valuable. Recommended Crypto Trading platform Binance.com
sky9314

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:11:38 PM

Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

Although Ethereum seems to be dying now, I still think that Ethereum has great potential. Once the Bulls arrive, Ethereum will once again rise rapidly and surpass all altcoins except Bitcoin.
Of course, Dash and Monero are also good choices, but I don't recommend Waves and Neo.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:13:41 PM

The choices are quite tough for me but if you are only going to put to only one coins this got me thinking between these.

- ETH
- Monero
- Dash

But my choice would go to ETH.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

Hi All,

$300 into either:

1) Waves
2) Neo
3) Eth
4) Dash
5) Monero

Thank you

To be honest, I think you should divide your $300 in to those five. Having those five for the future is really good. You don't have to choose 3 out of top 50 coins if every coin is really valuable.

Anarchist

Activity: 531
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:19:05 PM

With the current crash, you can buy any of the coins you mentioned, you will be in profit in some time no matter the coin you buy.  Cheesy
But If I have to pick only 1 from your list I would vote for ETH for safety. Monero is one of the privacy coins that will get more attention next year. But choosing for this reason, there are better privacy coins like Horizen with a bigger potential ROI
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:30:32 PM

you should never ask such questions and instead try to learn enough to be able to come up with the answer on your own. because people who answer will either tell you the coin they are bag holding and wish to get pumped or they will give an extremely biased answer which would be more like a weak opinion rather than a good financial advice.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 12:34:52 PM

I prefer ETH, because there's no reason ETH is very strong, all altcoins use the system, maybe ETH is now experiencing something bad at the moment, but I'm sure ETH will come back on the grounds that the new ERC20 type system was launched in the last month will be very useful later on
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: