Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 12:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulips or reborn?  (Read 608 times)
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 08:55:33 AM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?
gelinshidong

Activity: 459
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:00:53 AM

Bitcoin is by no means a tulip, but many people will leave the cryptocurrency market. This is inevitable. At present, the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, but investors should not lose confidence, losing confidence is equal to losing the future.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Bitcoin is by no means a tulip, but many people will leave the cryptocurrency market. This is inevitable. At present, the cryptocurrency market is sluggish, but investors should not lose confidence, losing confidence is equal to losing the future.

Mine was a provocation, I don’t think that Bitcoin is a tulip. I wanted to point at the fact that the ICO trend polluted the market quite a lot.
Kryten12

Activity: 448
Merit: 15

TREEBLOCK

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:09:44 AM

As the year progressed I became more and more convinved that there would be no recovery during 2018, I just didn't see the market receeding this much. What I have done has been to utilise the last two dips in August and this week to average down on some of my holdings and wait things out. I can afford to lose what I have invested so I feel fairly comfortable with the gamble.

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Telegram    ●    LinkedIn    ●    Youtube    ●    Twitter
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

As the year progressed I became more and more convinved that there would be no recovery during 2018, I just didn't see the market receeding this much. What I have done has been to utilise the last two dips in August and this week to average down on some of my holdings and wait things out. I can afford to lose what I have invested so I feel fairly comfortable with the gamble.

That’s the good approach. Nobody should have gambled if they couldn’t afford to loose. Unfortunately, many individuals have not the same skills that you have and have been hooked by fake promises. Remember Bitconnect? That’s nothing compared to the fraudolent ICOs altogether....
zemper

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:14:44 AM

If you now look at the cost of BTC, then it seems to me that the best strategy was to sell BTC 18,000 and wait for the fall to this day. And again buy BTC.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:16:38 AM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?

That is your speculation and it could be right but also may go wrong.

I tend to HODL. It is not really because of love but it is because of my trust for the team behind it and the features of their token.
Bad things could happen anytime and same goes for every token and coins out there. Just got to hold tighter.

There may not be much of a strategy but what could you do with all this events. I bet even traders are having a hard time by now.
BruceJu

Activity: 378

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:18:24 AM

I don't think tulips and cryptocurrencies are the same, no matter how they are profitable or used, but I don't deny that the encryption market is getting weaker.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:20:44 AM

If you now look at the cost of BTC, then it seems to me that the best strategy was to sell BTC 18,000 and wait for the fall to this day. And again buy BTC.

To be honest I sold the majority of my BTC at around 13000 during January, but that’s because I entered the market back in 2014.

What about the guys who entered in January because they where thinking about a bull run again and then panic sold their position at 8000 and rebought at 6000(ish)? The majority of this guys didn’t know anything about blockchain and technology, they were just following suggestions of BTC “gurus” on Twitter.

We need to bet on education before speculation if we want to save this market. On the contrary, banks will win again and that’s bad after so many years.
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:21:56 AM

Your question is legit. I bet on Reborn.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:26:31 AM

That is your speculation and it could be right but also may go wrong.

I tend to HODL. It is not really because of love but it is because of my trust for the team behind it and the features of their token.
Bad things could happen anytime and same goes for every token and coins out there. Just got to hold tighter.

There may not be much of a strategy but what could you do with all this events. I bet even traders are having a hard time by now.

I’m not here to state what’s wrong or good, but holding implies very big risks. Trading means being proactive, and whether you want to contain losses or accumulate an asset that’s a solution you should really consider.
tolgahanuzun

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:27:37 AM

It seems to me that scam projects have hardly affected the price of BTC / Rather, it is connected with market manipulations. They began last year and will now reach the level where these manipulations with the BTC price began.

★★★     │  TEMCO  │      SUPPLY CHAIN POWERED BY BITCOIN NETWORK, RSK     ★★★
★★★   Officially Supported by RSK, TLDR Capital and Korea Investment Partners (KIP)   ★★★
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:28:10 AM

I don't think tulips and cryptocurrencies are the same, no matter how they are profitable or used, but I don't deny that the encryption market is getting weaker.
Do you think that this is because of too many crypto in circulation or because the technology is old?

Look at Hyperledger, they issue no tokens but they have legit blockchain protocols for private purposes...
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:32:37 AM

It seems to me that scam projects have hardly affected the price of BTC / Rather, it is connected with market manipulations. They began last year and will now reach the level where these manipulations with the BTC price began.

I do agree. Let’s look at the price before August 2017 and see if that’s going to be the threshold. if that happens Ethereum is at a dead end.
hplaptop

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:36:20 AM

Everything is possible. But maybe the crypto is just beginning, it may recede and start a new cycle
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 09:37:29 AM

I do agree. Let’s look at the price before August 2017 and see if that’s going to be the threshold. if that happens Ethereum is at a dead end.

SCAM or not all coins are getting lost. We all lost right now. Everyone had a 3K rumor. And it happened. It is certain that there will be a wide-scale cleaning on the market.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:41:38 AM

Everything is possible. But maybe the crypto is just beginning, it may recede and start a new cycle

A fresh start is what this technology really needs, and we’re still in time to redirect the trend.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 09:43:27 AM

SCAM or not all coins are getting lost. We all lost right now. Everyone had a 3K rumor. And it happened. It is certain that there will be a wide-scale cleaning on the market.
Which is not a bad thing if you consider the pointless tokens that have been issued and exchanged so far.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:12:05 AM

I don't think the situation of market now is because of ICO. Investors may lost belief on ICO but they can choose top rank coins. I think this is the obvious thing that it must experience after the price bubble at the end of 2017

DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:28:11 AM

I don't think the situation of market now is because of ICO. Investors may lost belief on ICO but they can choose top rank coins. I think this is the obvious thing that it must experience after the price bubble at the end of 2017

That’s your point of view and I respect it, but I don’t really get your point here
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: