Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 06:43:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tulips or reborn?  (Read 608 times)
hvezdasmrti

Activity: 797
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:29:48 AM

Tulips usually die in autumn and reborn in spring... Bitcoin tullips do the same but you never know which spring and autumn it will be...

In Pump and Dump we trust.
Reatim

Activity: 2842
Merit: 359

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:40:06 AM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?

Well ask yourself if we're in the bottom already. If you think we're not then don't invest or trade. Just wait till things normalize. But if you see that the bears are exhaustive selling this bitcoin or crypto, then I think we're going on a reborn phase in the next coming weeks.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
DKREBEL86 (OP)

Activity: 377
Merit: 101

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:42:36 AM

I know that this may sound unpopular, but I feel that the current downtrend is not going to end soon. During last year, many vicissitudes impacted badly on liquidity and volumes and I think that the fraudulent ICOs are one of the main responsible of this crack. Being more active with trading is the only thing I am relying on to improve my portfolio, but it requires a lot of discipline and courage. What's your current strategy, guys?

Well ask yourself if we're in the bottom already. If you think we're not then don't invest or trade. Just wait till things normalize. But if you see that the bears are exhaustive selling this bitcoin or crypto, then I think we're going on a reborn phase in the next coming weeks.

Well, mine wasn’t a question to understand what to do. Was more a thread to see what’s your feeling. So, what’s your feeling?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:43:08 AM

Tulips usually die in autumn and reborn in spring... Bitcoin tullips do the same but you never know which spring and autumn it will be...

That should go on the BBC channel!
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:45:19 AM

I prefer to stay on and hang on history has a lot of this and everytime there is a huge price drop doomsayers are in a hurry to post that this is the end of Bitcoin, when for the record this scenario have happen a hundred times and this is not going to be the end of this kind of scenario.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:49:46 AM

I prefer to stay on and hang on history has a lot of this and everytime there is a huge price drop doomsayers are in a hurry to post that this is the end of Bitcoin, when for the record this scenario have happen a hundred times and this is not going to be the end of this kind of scenario.

That’s something I partially agree with. It is true, dumps happened many times during the last 10 years but the conditions where different.

I believe that this trend doesn’t mean the end, but it can be an unexpected breakthrough of the assets that deserve more attention than Ethereum or Bitcoin cash.
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:51:05 AM

My strategy is to sit still and wait for the market to recover. I am not very experienced in trading, so I will not risk to trade now, it is better to wait for more favorable conditions.
Gontxi

Activity: 966
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 10:51:20 AM

nothing much I do is just study the market and try to trace all new information especially for analysis. one of the things that can restore losses is trade, but this is not easy and very risky. bitcoin has dropped to level 3k and I agree this is the lowest decline and will end soon. reborn for 2019
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:56:25 AM

My strategy is to sit still and wait for the market to recover. I am not very experienced in trading, so I will not risk to trade now, it is better to wait for more favorable conditions.

I’m sure you can find some good tools that can help you. Yanda is the one I promote, but also other platform like BmyBit.com can be great for you!

Holding is very risky!
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 10:57:18 AM

nothing much I do is just study the market and try to trace all new information especially for analysis. one of the things that can restore losses is trade, but this is not easy and very risky. bitcoin has dropped to level 3k and I agree this is the lowest decline and will end soon. reborn for 2019

Which channels do you use the most? Reddit Twitter ?

Good approach!
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:23:29 AM

If considering the bitcoin price last year and this year, bitcoin can be compared to tulip bubble that bloomed last year and burst this year. You had a point that one of several reasons of the bursting is the failed ICOs leading to failed investments. A lot of projects died so soon without noticing their existence in the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is somehow affected by these.
FLHippy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:28:58 AM

If you look at tulips graph, you will see only one big peak and that was everything, while Bitcoin was at ATH for a long time and now it slowly falling. So I think that everrything is okay, one bubble burst, but still crypto go ahead.

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
Rati24

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:36:40 AM

I think this is not a matter of scam ico projects but the decision of the whales to put pressure on the market. They want to buy bitcoin at a cheap price for example 3k dollars. Well, think for yourself why buy at 6k if you can buy at 3k. Everyone decides for himself, but after the fall there will be growth as always.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:37:36 AM

If considering the bitcoin price last year and this year, bitcoin can be compared to tulip bubble that bloomed last year and burst this year. You had a point that one of several reasons of the bursting is the failed ICOs leading to failed investments. A lot of projects died so soon without noticing their existence in the cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is somehow affected by these.

I think that ETH is influencing that trend more than the Bitcoin itself. USD-ETH and USD-BTC trend are so correlated that is difficult to understand which is influencing the other, but since ICOs run on ERC-20 (mainly) I believe that ETH is about to leave the scene to more sustainable assets.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:38:41 AM

If you look at tulips graph, you will see only one big peak and that was everything, while Bitcoin was at ATH for a long time and now it slowly falling. So I think that everrything is okay, one bubble burst, but still crypto go ahead.

Bitcoin is not tulip because of the blockchain. But what about the sloppy ERC-20?
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:40:09 AM

I think this is not a matter of scam ico projects but the decision of the whales to put pressure on the market. They want to buy bitcoin at a cheap price for example 3k dollars. Well, think for yourself why buy at 6k if you can buy at 3k. Everyone decides for himself, but after the fall there will be growth as always.

Whales are now buying on OTC exchanges so it may be correct. But ICOs have been a clear curse
FLHippy

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:41:06 AM

Bitcoin is not tulip because of the blockchain. But what about the sloppy ERC-20?
Because of the blockchain? What does it mean?
Yes, blockchain is a product, like tulips are the product, so what you would like to tell us?

WHALES HEAVEN
Custody-free Swapping Platform
◈  ────────  Reddit ⬝  BountyWebsiteTelegramTwitterGitHub  ────────  ◈
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 25, 2018, 11:54:10 AM

I keep my finger on the pulse, waiting for a good point of entry, the goal has not yet determined.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

Because of the blockchain? What does it mean?
Yes, blockchain is a product, like tulips are the product, so what you would like to tell us?

I’m just saying that the Bitcoin value comes mainly from the blockchain use cases that have been very reliable so far. On the contrary, ERC-20 protocol has demonstrated some glitches. What I’m trying to say is that, the price is just a reflection of the underlying technology, so the crash might be driven by the ethereum.
DKREBEL86 (OP)

yanda.io

View Profile WWW
November 25, 2018, 11:56:34 AM

I keep my finger on the pulse, waiting for a good point of entry, the goal has not yet determined.

I admire your optimistic angle!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: