Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:10:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ECU: new virtual coin, not cryto but regulated, alternative to Bitcoin et al.  (Read 1159 times)
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:46:56 AM

I would like to introduce you to the ECU (Electronic Currency Unit, symbol Ê ), an alternative virtual private coin, created by a Spanish company, and worldwide vocation.

Against the current "fashion", it is not a cryptocoin but a centralized and regulated currency (but not a LETS system), and combines the best of cryptocoins and the advantages of centralized currencies:

1 - User accounts are anonymous (pseudonym) against third parties (though for opening an account identification will be requested and stored by the company to comply with Spanish Law about Anti Money Laundering and Measures to Combat Terrorism, so the coin will not easily serve to launder money or to finance or commit other crimes, as happens now with cryptocoins like Bitcoin);

2 - There is a constant online control by the users, without any possibility of manipulation of the total amount of currency issued;

3 - There is more certainty and legal protection for users, with backup of operations to restore the last ones in case of theft, fraud, hackers, loss of keys, user death, bankruptcies , etc. in contrast to recent unpleasant events experienced by users of Bitcoins, stolen or disappeared without a trace, bankrupted exchanges, etc ;

4 - It is regulated the maximum number of coins that will be created ( Ê 20 million , each divided into 100 cents only, not unmanageable and countless millions of satoshis per Bitcoin), without any legal possibility to be changed unilaterally by the company that regulates the coin;

5 - We have designed a public and equal rights of access to "mine" Ê 18 million over five years  ( Ê 3.6 million created each year approx.), without buying expensive CPU , GPU or ASIC or energy expenditure, but there will be an annual public offer to buy a fixed limited amount (1,972 ) of Mining Rights to the company, which produced a fixed daily amount of 5 Ê per Mining Right (mining 1,825 Ê/ year per Mining Right bought) .

6 - The formation of "pools" of "mining " is regulated to prevent monopolistic or oligopolistic groups, aiming to allow a wider and geographically dispersed creation and distribution of coins.

7 - Half a million coins are already "pre-mined" and paid to the company as payment for the creation and management of web and monetary scheme . Additional 1.5 million Ê (over 20 millions) are also pre-mined to be sold by the company to anyone who did not want to buy (or is not interested, or can not get ) a Right of Mining, or who want to quickly have a little (or a lot) of them to start trading, saving and buying with the new currency Ê.

Mining has not yet begun. Register your request to become a Miner. Public offer of the Mining Rights and the date of beginning will be posted soon.

8 - There isn't a registration fee to open a user account, nor a cost per transaction nor an account maintenance cost... All is for free, no charges.

9 - In the operative website ( www.community - exchange.org , look for the " ECUC " within the list of Spanish coins) there is also implemented an online marketplace to introduce supply and demand with only Ê currency,  mixed euros and Ê , swaps, etc. which should facilitate the use, extension and coin acceptance worldwide.

10 - Insertion of announcements of offers and requests is free too.

11 - It's also expected to physically create and print Ê bills (with all the safety measures) in the future, once the currency and market is consolidated in volume of operations and value.

12 - We use a simple web interface and intuitive to operate online, based on a well known and long running web platform created for the use of LETS and Hours (Community Exchange , CES) .

13 - We have a friendly web version to operate from mobile phones.

14 - Web in multiple languages.

15 - A payment with Ê is rewarded to Local Coordinators. Positions available worldwide. More info in the website (see below).

Visit us and become a member and/or Local Coordinator of the ECU network for free, buy a Mining Right and/or Ê coins, and begin to use the new global virtual currency. Welcome to the future!

For more information about the project: http://ecucoin.yolasite.com/

To open an ECU account: www.community-exchange.org (CES), and search "ECUC" in Spain.

Best regards.

Lopez & Valenzuela S.C.

pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:56:35 AM

C'mon, seriously?

TheCloser

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 02:58:55 AM

So basically 100% premine. Ok. Thanks.
anderl

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:04:51 AM

As soon as you create centralized control you open the risk of easy corruption because any company, or governement can come in a seize it.  This is a useless currency.
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:30:08 AM

So basically 100% premine. Ok. Thanks.

2 millions premined over 20 millions is just 10% premined, not 100%...

Premined: 0,5% (500 thousand) already paid to the creators and administrators of the scheme, and 9,5% (1,5 millions) ready to be sold by the company in the market to people that is not interested in mining option, cannot get one of the limited Mining Rights, or need a quick amount of Ê and cannot wait.

90% (18 millions) still ready to be "mined" in the next 5 years, according to the planned regulations. Mining has not yet begun. We are still waiting to have enough requests and a big number of Miners before beginning to mine, all at the same time.

"Mining" (producing) a regulated coin is not the same like a cryptocoin...Forget all about CPU, ASIC, difficulty levels, etc. like in cryptocoins.

Instead of buying hardware and software and paying electricity bills, our way to "mine" is more ecological and easier: each year each "miner" will need to buy to us a Mining Right (existing just a limited number of them: 1,972) to produce a fixed daily amount of 5 Ê (1,825 Ê/year) for each Mining Right bought.

Regards

López & Valenzuela SC
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:39:34 AM

Dude, you have nothing to show, you have a free website with some text and a free email account!

an experienced, highly qualified, honest and discreet Spanish company of professionals

Professionals in what?

MyFarm

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 03:59:30 AM

I would like to introduce you to the ECU (Electronic Currency Unit, symbol Ê ), an alternative virtual private coin, created by a Spanish company, and worldwide vocation.

Against the current "fashion", it is not a cryptocoin but a centralized
I stopped there.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:04:06 AM

Useless coin, it's completely controlled and centralized, if there was a corrupt person in the company behind this coin, he could steal everything instantly..

Moving on.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:05:32 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 04:34:13 AM by Joshuar

Useless coin, it's completely controlled and centralized, if there was a corrupt person in the company behind this coin, he could steal everything instantly..

Moving on.

Update: This may actually be a scam, he's offering a annual IPO, and I'm assuming that IPO is going to be very soon, plus he never mentions the name of the "Spanish Company" behind the coin or a decent website, or anything really besides text..

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:06:25 AM

As soon as you create centralized control you open the risk of easy corruption because any company, or governement can come in a seize it.  This is a useless currency.

"Easy corruption"?  Angry  The coin is regulated and administered by a civil society, we're just 2 people, fully honourable. No shares to be sold to anybody, we're not a mercantile company. No third partners to mess around.

We have regulated the coin in a way that legally we (being the creators) cannot change unilaterally the main clauses (terms&conditions) related to the maximum amount of coins, mining regulations, etc  

Even we are liable of contractual damages before courts if we dare to do so (and we don't), as appears regulated by written in the terms & conditions...Be sure that I don't like to be sued for damages before a court.

By the way, we will earn more than enough if the coin is succesful and runs OK, so why are we going to boycott ourselves and to loose money? Corruption is not an issue in our case.

Governments? The CES website is in SouthAfrica, and a back up of the amounts of each account is made from time to time, so if neccesary all can be closed and reopened whenever and wherever we want...They cannot take, freez or close anything nor any account without our previous agreement as administrators.

Hackers? The same answer: they have nothing to do, as long as they have to identify themselves to open an account to benefit of their crime, and all the operations and amounts involved are controlled by us and by each user. Even all the operations can be reverted and reestablished if neccesary.

Frauds? ídem, we can revert any fraudulent operation as administrators of neccesary.

Just look to recent news about Bitcoin, Mt Gox, hackers, stolen or dissapeared wallets, etc. Nobody liable, nobody cares, money is lost without any legal or technical system to correct and revert possible frauds or crimes...and Japan and other countries are now speaking about regulating virtual coins and cryptocoins.

Does it mean that Bitcoin is useless?  Wink

Regards

Lopez & Valenzuela SC
username here

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:10:08 AM

"Easy corruption"?  Angry  The coin is regulated and administered by a civil society, we're just 2 people, fully honourable.

If you say so, I am predicting that this is going to zero.

LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:18:54 AM

Dude, you have nothing to show, you have a free website with some text and a free email account!

an experienced, highly qualified, honest and discreet Spanish company of professionals

Professionals in what?

May I ask what I have to show in e-bussiness?...By the way, what shows Bitcoin? And Mt.Gox? Maybe a website and a paid email account?  Huh

Would you really be happier and trust more in me if I pay 5 €/year to get a web domain and a paid email?

Well, we just began last January, give me some time and I will get a wonderful coloured webpage with big flash ads and also a paid account to do exactly the same functions I got for free: a page to inform people and an email to communicate.  Wink

The spanish civil society (López & Valenzuela S.C.) is made by a lawyer and an ingenieur (those are our first surnames).  Cool

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:29:16 AM

Moving on.

Update: This may actually be a scam, he's offering a annual IPO, and I'm assuming that IPO is going to be very soon, plus he never mentions the name of the "Spanish Company" behind the coin or a decent website, or anything really besides text..

Yeah, I'm scammer...uhhhhh, so scary...yes, please, move on to Mt.Gox...  Tongue

By the way, what is an "IPO"? As long as it seems that I'm going to make one of this, I would like to know  what I will be doing soon, I'm very interested...  Huh

"Never mention the name of the company"? Please, read carefully, it's repeated once and again in all my posts: "López & Valenzuela S.C." (SC means Sociedad Civil)
pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:30:54 AM

Professionals in what?

May I ask what I have to show in e-bussiness?...By the way, what shows Bitcoin? And Mt.Gox? Maybe a website and a paid email account?  Huh

Would you really be happier and trust more in me if I pay 5 €/year to get a web domain and a paid email?

Well, we just began last January, give me some time and I will get a wonderful coloured webpage with big flash ads and also a paid account to do exactly the same functions I got for free: a page to inform people and an email to communicate.  Wink

The spanish civil society (López & Valenzuela S.C.) is made by a lawyer and an ingenieur (those are our first surnames).  Cool

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.

Here: https://bitcoin.org/en/development

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:32:28 AM
Last edit: March 09, 2014, 04:43:20 AM by Joshuar

Professionals in what?

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.

#1 He's hosting an Annual IPO for the coin, which I'm assuming is going to start very soon...
#2 He's using a Free Email and Free website for the coin(I doubt any reputable company uses free email and website to promote their products)
#3 He doesn't have a professional website for the coin
#4 He doesn't have a wallet for the coin
#5 He claims he's been working on the coin since last January, but has nothing to show for it.
#6 Hell, he doesn't even have a logo for the coin...

My Results = This "coin" is a SCAM, He has no coin, Don't fall for this scam.

*The OP modified his original post and deleted the lines talking about the annual IPO he would have, blatant scam, move on guys.*

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
darkota

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:37:25 AM

Against the current "fashion", it is not a cryptocoin but a centralized and regulated currency (but not a LETS system), and combines the best of cryptocoins and the advantages of centralized currencies:

1 - User accounts are anonymous (pseudonym) against third parties (though for opening an account identification will be requested and stored by the company to comply with Spanish Law about Anti Money Laundering and Measures to Combat Terrorism, so the coin will not easily serve to launder money or to finance or commit other crimes, as happens now with cryptocoins like Bitcoin);

2 - There is a constant online control by the users, without any possibility of manipulation of the total amount of currency issued;

3 - There is more certainty and legal protection for users, with backup of operations to restore the last ones in case of theft, fraud, hackers, loss of keys, user death, bankruptcies , etc. in contrast to recent unpleasant events experienced by users of Bitcoins, stolen or disappeared without a trace, bankrupted exchanges, etc ;

4 - It is regulated the maximum number of coins that will be created ( Ê 20 million , each divided into 100 cents only, not unmanageable and countless millions of satoshis per Bitcoin), without any legal possibility to be changed unilaterally by the company that regulates the coin;

5 - We have designed a public and equal rights of access to "mine" Ê 18 million over five years  ( Ê 3.6 million created each year approx.), without buying expensive CPU , GPU or ASIC or energy expenditure, but there will be an annual public offer to buy a fixed limited amount (1,972 ) of Mining Rights to the company, which produced a fixed daily amount of 5 Ê per Mining Right (mining 1,825 Ê/ year per Mining Right bought) .

6 - The formation of "pools" of "mining " is regulated to prevent monopolistic or oligopolistic groups, aiming to allow a wider and geographically dispersed creation and distribution of coins.

7 - Half a million coins are already "pre-mined" and paid to the company as payment for the creation and management of web and monetary scheme . Additional 1.5 million Ê (over 20 millions) are also pre-mined to be sold by the company to anyone who did not want to buy (or is not interested, or can not get ) a Right of Mining, or who want to quickly have a little (or a lot) of them to start trading, saving and buying with the new currency Ê.

Mining has not yet begun. Register your request to become a Miner. Public offer of the Mining Rights and the date of beginning will be posted soon.

8 - There isn't a registration fee to open a user account, nor a cost per transaction nor an account maintenance cost... All is for free, no charges.

9 - In the operative website ( www.community - exchange.org , look for the " ECUC " within the list of Spanish coins) there is also implemented an online marketplace to introduce supply and demand with only Ê currency,  mixed euros and Ê , swaps, etc. which should facilitate the use, extension and coin acceptance worldwide.

10 - Insertion of announcements of offers and requests is free too.

11 - It's also expected to physically create and print Ê bills (with all the safety measures) in the future, once the currency and market is consolidated in volume of operations and value.

12 - We use a simple web interface and intuitive to operate online, based on a well known and long running web platform created for the use of LETS and Hours (Community Exchange , CES) .

13 - We have a friendly web version to operate from mobile phones.

14 - Web in multiple languages.

15 - A payment with Ê is rewarded to Local Coordinators. Positions available worldwide. More info in the website (see below).

Visit us and become a member and/or Local Coordinator of the ECU network for free, buy a Mining Right and/or Ê coins, and begin to use the new global virtual currency. Welcome to the future!

For more information about the project: http://ecucoin.yolasite.com/

To open an ECU account: www.community-exchange.org (CES), and search "ECUC" in Spain.

Best regards.

Lopez & Valenzuela S.C.

Fail.
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:43:15 AM

Moving on.

Update: This may actually be a scam and here's why:

He's hosting an Annual IPO for the coin, which I'm assuming is going to start very soon..
He doesn't mention name of the "Spanish Company" behind the coin
He doesn't have a website for the coin
He doesn't have a wallet for the coin
He claims he's been working on the coin since last January, but has nothing to show for it.
Hell, he doesn't even have a logo for the coin...

My Results = SCAM, he has no coin, don't fall for it.

Claiming he's been working on it since last January:

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.

Hi,

You said:

He's hosting an Annual IPO for the coin, which I'm assuming is going to start very soon..
He claims he's been working on the coin since last January, but has nothing to show for it.

- I don't know what an IPO is...
- The company name is given in every post, webpage, term&conditions, etc: "López & Valenzuela S.C." (SC: Sociedad Civil, civil society)
http://ecucoin.yolasite.com
- Wallet? It's not a cryptocoin!. But to register and open an ECU Account in CES: http://community-exchange.com/
- The coin is now working: http://ecucoin.yolasite.com  and http://community-exchange.com/  and then go to "Spain" and then to "ECUC Electronic Currency Unit", and register.
- Logo: Ê   Look at it in http://ecucoin.yolasite.com

Have you really read all our posts and visited the webpages before calling us a scam? Just curious...

Joshuar

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 04:44:37 AM

Moving on.

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.

Hi,

You said:

- The company name is given in every post, webpage, term&conditions, etc: "López & Valenzuela S.C." (SC: Sociedad Civil, civil society)
- Wallet? It's not a cryptocoin!. But to register and open an ECU Account in CES: http://community-exchange.com/
- The coin is now working: http://ecucoin.yolasite.com  and http://community-exchange.com/  and then go to "Spain" and then to "ECUC Electronic Currency Unit", and register.

Have you really read all our posts and visited the webpages before calling us a scam? Just curious...

That's funny, because you modified you're orignal post, in the oriignal post you had two lines dedicated to an annual IPO, where people could buy your coins every year, but it seems that you've erased it shortly before darkota quoted your post..Now you're saying you don't know what an IPO is....nice try you SCAMMER.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
LopezValenzuelaSC (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:00:57 AM

Moving on.

Regards

López & Valenzuela S.C.

Hi,

You said:

That's funny, because you modified you're orignal post, in the oriignal post you had two lines dedicated to an annual IPO, where people could buy your coins every year, but it seems that you've erased it shortly before darkota quoted your post..Now you're saying you don't know what an IPO is....nice try you SCAMMER.

WHAT IS AN "IPO"? If you mean with it a "public offer" (and what means the "I"?), of course it is described in point 5 of my post. Also it's described in the webpages I referred, in the terms & conditions of the coin and in another posts in this forum. What have I changed?

I have explained that the "mining" (creation of the coin) will be done through buying TO US Mining Rights, instead of buying CPU, ASIC, paying electricty bills, etc. There will be a limited amount of Mining Rights (1972), and they will be offered to be BUYED TO US by anyone. We have not yet made this public offer to begin to buy rights. Mining has not yet begun. What's the real problem, if any? Where is the scam?

By the way, you're disgusting all the time with this Word in red...may I call you from now terrorist or child abuser? Just to go down to your level...please, grow up and behave yourself. Ask me if you have any question, but don't be so pretencious to put labels over someone you don't know nothing about.

pedrog
Legendary

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 05:03:52 AM

LOL

So, instead you instamine and sell the coins, you want people to pay you and you mine the coins?

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: